Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-25-2012, 02:26 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One-month-a-sheet calendars

I did quite a lengthy blog post about creating a one-month-a-sheet calendar using iCal and iPhoto on a Mac. While the process is designed for creating a calendar that you then click BUY to purchase, it occurred to me that it would work to create a printable calendar that would have a large blank space at the top for decoration and the month printed at the bottom. I walk thru the process (Mac only, sorry) in that linked post. It is worth doing yourself if you
  • want to add photos to the date spots by dragging them in from your iPhoto library
  • want to add all the birthdays from you Address Book, or type them in and have them print on the calendar
  • want to select holidays to be printed for a country OTHER than the US or the UK

But I was bugged by the fact it was available for Mac users only. After I posted the blog post I had a bit of a DOH! moment, when I realized I only had to set up the calendar as I describe for printing then click Print>PDF>Save as PDF to create a download that ANYONE can use.

So I've done 2 versions - I am only going to add one here, the one I expect to be the most appealing, as each PDF is over 5 MB. The one I am adding looks like this - don't be put off by the Holidays you see! The download is US Letter sized and includes US Holidays (what? You don't celebrate Burns Night or Bonfire Night or Hogmanay? )

Unlike the CD sized calendars, this gives you 1/2 of the 8.5 x 11 available for decorating so PLENTY of room to create a work of art. There are a few other suggestions I made in the post on how to use it. I'm working on one that has lots of arty decoration, stamped figures, and geeky-quotes for my DH. NOT on my blog (and won't be because he reads it!)

THIS blog post has additional versions, including another type of US one, and both with UK holidays and A4 paper size. The other version looks like this:

I hope they are useful. If you use them do please, please, please share a link with me.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2013USbigLetterprint.pdf (4.77 MB, 182 views)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #2  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just been and downloaded one, Thanks so much, it's ace x
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes