More info/pointers here (on SCS):
or here (blog post for this project):
These are three templates I've designed to make a shaped box & cards.
1. The first is the dress box pattern
2. The second is the embellishments for the box
3. The last is a for a card that's shaped like a dress (or t-shirt/cut a 'V' to make trousers)
How to use the templates:
1. Print template onto the back of designer paper or onto cardstock
2. Simply cut out
3. Score, embellish & adhere sides to shape dress box
Or to print a working cardstock template for multiple projects:
1. Choose your template (for dark or light cardstock or for a mini purse)
2. Print onto cardstock (Naturals Ivory is sturdier than Whisper White)
3. Cut along lines (stores well in a clear envelope marked with sharpie)
4. Trace around shape onto desired paper in pencil
5. Erase pencil lines and use shapes
Print this template (How to):
1. Scroll down to attached files
2. Click on the file (You may have to right click and select "save as") It should save as a pdf.
3. You can open the pdf with Adobe Reader and it should print full size.
If you don't have Adobe you can download it for free here:
Happy Craftin! :0)