These 2 little purses (about 2 and 2.5 inches) are really easy to make. They look so nice with double-sided paper.
There are 3 template sizes here:
1. Standard (aprx 2 inches)--shown in 1st photo on the left (striped)
2. 120% (aprx 2.5 inches)--shown on the right (turquoise-y)
3. 75% (aprx 1.5 inches)--not shown
For more info please see this blog post:
or for the black purse here:
Turquoise purse with Melanie Muenchinger's A Year of Flowers stamp here:
For the template to make the flower on the card above, please see this thread:
118 purse templates/tutorials links in this blog post: http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2008/0...e-handbag.html
[B]How to use the templates
(To make the purses without having printer lines show & to save cardstock):
1. Print a copy of the template(s) onto cardstock (I love Naturals)
2. Cut along the edges
3. Place template over your patterned paper
4. Trace with a pencil (mechanical pencil or a sharp one) Omit handles if you like
5. Cut along pencil lines & erase them when done
6. Score where the pattern indicates (dotted lines) Don't worry this pattern is very forgiving with score lines. I was worried I had bunged it up & it turned out just fine :0)
7. Embellish with eyelets & ribbon (if desired)
8. Fold & press along folds with a bone-folder
9. Adhere with good double-sided tape
Print this template (How to):
1. Scroll down to attached files
2. Click on the thumbnail (You may have to right click and select "save as") It should save as a pdf.
3. You can open the pdf with Adobe Reader and it should print full size.
4. If you don't have Adobe you can download it for free here:
Thanks for lookin'
[SIZE="1"]Please note that the original design is from Stampin' Up! and I've merely resized it and scanned it for convenience. :0)