SCS post here
Blog Post here (25+ pinwheels links)
This template is for a little 2 5/8 inch square box & a lid.
Took me a gazillion tries to get the lid to fit, but it should be just right now. I hope! ;0)
I added a scoring template, because I realized that the box template without dotted scoring or fold lines didn't make much sense. Hope it's useful to someone...
Attachments Here (Below):
1) Score guide for the box
2) Box Bottom with no lines on it (printable right onto cardstock)
3) Lid with no score lines
to download the scoreguide for the lid, please go to this post:
2 5/8 inch Square box lid & snowy hill
I also resized Stampin' Up!s pinwheel template & made a pdf for anyone who might use it.
Pinwheel templates linked here
There are two, (1) for anyone who wants to use it this size (4" wide--which uses a small amount of paper and fits nicely on this size of box) and (2) the 100% size one from Stampin' Up!
How to use the templates:
just a little note, though, for some reason the lid template has tiny dots so the tracing method may be better for light c.s. Sorry, if you know how to keep scanners from doing that I would be ever so grateful! :0)
1. Print template onto the back of designer paper or onto cardstock
2. Simply cut out
3. Stamp or detail it, curl paper with fingers (for smoothness) & adhere outer dots to the center one.
4. Layer two, if desired
Or to print a working cardstock template for multiple projects:
1. Print onto cardstock (Naturals Ivory is sturdier than Whisper White)
2. Cut along lines (stores well in a clear envelope marked with sharpie)
3. Trace around shape onto desired paper in pencil
4. Erase pencil lines and adhere
Print this template (How to):
1. Scroll down to attached files
2. Click on the file (You may have to right click and select "save as") It should save as a pdf.
3. You can open the pdf with Adobe Reader and it should print full size.
If you don't have Adobe you can download it for free here:
Happy Craftin! :0)