Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-03-2005, 08:54 PM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question HELP! Difference between Future Floor Wax and Lumiere painting with Pearl Ex

Ladies:

I've painted with Lumiere and Pearl Ex and because they are both sold by Stampin' Up!, I think it's a great idea to use them together for selling purposes. However, this past Sunday, at a Demonstrator's meeting, we painted with Future Floor Wax and Pearl Ex instead on an acetate transparency. I was introduced to this technique with Future Floor Wax at Regionals in San Antonio, but I still don't understand what the difference is and why I would use Future instead of Lumiere. I want to use the Future Floor wax technique with my customers, but I don't know how to tell them there is a difference between the 2 techniques or mediums.

Can anyone out there enlighten me?

Thank you, Artsncraftsgal (Timi)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2005, 05:40 PM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there! I'm not sure that I can be of much help. I've only used PE in a stamp class and have not had much 'hands on'. In the class I was at we used PE in Lumiere on black cardstock and PE and Future floor wax on light. BUT, I saw a thread where AshelyAnne had posted a document and thought it could interest you. Check out Forums at Splitcoaststampers
Good Luck!

I'm not a complete idiot ~ some of my parts are missing!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes