Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 07:44 PM   #2041
Embossing Fanatic

Hi! Sure, it is really easy to make.

1. Start off using a 8 1/2 x11 sheet of thicker cardstock. Cut a 6" x6 1/2" piece. This will be the main part of the box.

2. Then cut a 1 7/16"x 5 " piece.

3. Next cut two 2 3/16"x 6 3/16" pieces.

4. You will score the 6x6 1/2 piece at 3/4" on all 4 sides.

5. The 1 7/16 x 5 piece will be scored at 3/4" (basically in half)

6. The two pieces will then be scored at 2 7/16", 3 1/8" and 3 14/16".

7. Fold on all score lines. On the bigger piece, cut and then form the box.

8. Fold the two pieces to form the cross bar of the box. Then add the last piece to form the up and down part of the bar of the box.

9. I used a strong adhesive on all parts that need to be glued. I also add a small amount of tacky glue to the edges of the cross bars to help secure them into the box.

10. For the cover of the box, I used a clear transparency that measures 5 1/8" x 11". Score along the 11 inch side at 2 7/8", 3 5/8", 8 1/4", and 9 inches. Fold on all of the score lines using a bone folder. You will have about a 1/4 inch overlap left to add the adhesive.

11. I hope this tutorial is ok. I have never actually typed one up before, so I hope it is fine.

Thanks again for all the nice comments on here! Leslie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #2042
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbgirl View Post
Hi! Sure, it is really easy to make.

1. Start off using a 8 1/2 x11 sheet of thicker cardstock. Cut a 6" x6 1/2" piece. This will be the main part of the box.

2. Then cut a 1 7/16"x 5 " piece.

3. Next cut two 2 3/16"x 6 3/16" pieces.

4. You will score the 6x6 1/2 piece at 3/4" on all 4 sides.

5. The 1 7/16 x 5 piece will be scored at 3/4" (basically in half)

6. The two pieces will then be scored at 2 7/16", 3 1/8" and 3 14/16".

7. Fold on all score lines. On the bigger piece, cut and then form the box.

8. Fold the two pieces to form the cross bar of the box. Then add the last piece to form the up and down part of the bar of the box.

9. I used a strong adhesive on all parts that need to be glued. I also add a small amount of tacky glue to the edges of the cross bars to help secure them into the box.

10. For the cover of the box, I used a clear transparency that measures 5 1/8" x 11". Score along the 11 inch side at 2 7/8", 3 5/8", 8 1/4", and 9 inches. Fold on all of the score lines using a bone folder. You will have about a 1/4 inch overlap left to add the adhesive.

11. I hope this tutorial is ok. I have never actually typed one up before, so I hope it is fine.

Thanks again for all the nice comments on here! Leslie
Thanks Leslie-You Rock!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:32 AM   #2043
Pearl-ExPert

Leslie - the milk carton boxes that you did, is that a four pack? And did you fill them with something, like hot chocolate and the fixings? I was thinking of making some of them for a fair I plan to be in, but with all that work, it would have to be priced higher and am wondering if they would sell. Of course, if they don't they make really great gifts so I guess that would be ok too.

I plan on doing a sale in November and pretty much everything I make will be made with the thought of regifting it if it doesn't sell. Not sure if I'm doing coasters, they were a hit and miss kind of thing with the other sales (and I've given coasters to everyone in my family already!).

Those nugget tents sold really well at my sales. People bought them for place settings and table decorations. And the decorated binder clips too - I thought they were kind of silly but they sold like crazy (again for place settings). Glad I made them.

The 'poop' is a big seller to, from my experience. I plan on having lots of that and reindeer food too. Poop will be snowman, reindeer, elf and probably turkey too since the sale is early November. At one sale I had a little boy wanting to buy the reindeer poop for his sister - cause he wanted her to eat poop. He was heartbroken when I told him it wasn't really poop, it was choc raisins. The look on his face was great. And then I had a guy come to my table comparing my snowman poop to the others at the fair. He was hysterical. His wife didn't think he was all that funny. But mine won (I bet he said that to all the ladies though!) but he did buy a couple of them. Those kinds of people make it fun to sit at a booth for hours at a fair.

I also bought the Twilight stamps from A-Muse (I think that's where I bought them - they haven't come yet and I'm getting anxious!). I figure that stuff will sell, assuming I get Twilighters to come to the sale (or parents of). Notebooks and decorated tins.

My mailboxes didn't sell very well at all and that surprised me. I have tons at home and I'm going to try them again, but put something in them (the last time they were empty). Maybe tags, notecards, something.

I also decorated Altoid tins and I'm going to do more of them - gift cards fit nicely in there.

And the little lunch tins that Target always has - I have made them up with manicure/pedicure sets (again from Target dollar spot - yeah Target!) in them. Those sold like crazy. Some Twilight on those as well!

I've always made money at my sales (well at one I broke even with the $25 Table - that stunk!) but I have fun doing them.

And I did get my card rack at a sale so I'm going to do up some cards - I also got a magazine kind of rack that sits on the table so my notebooks can go in there - I don't have too much display type things so that will help jazz it up a bit.

MY GALLERY
Old 09-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #2044
Embossing Fanatic

Yes, the milk carton is a four pack. I haven't put anything in them yet, but I will probably sell some with different kinds of candy, and then maybe the hot chocolate idea. I will probably leave some of them empty too so that they can put their own gifts inside. The picture doesn't show it, but I did use my scallop circle punch on the front, so that they could see what was in the box. I then put a small piece of a transparency on the inside of the box so that the goodies wouldn't fall out!! LOL
Old 09-03-2009, 06:52 AM   #2045
Pearl-ExPert

Well I just love your mild cartons. When you figure out what you are gonig to charge, let us know. Did you use Inking Idaho's template or did you find one somewhere else. I love her templates and I have many on my wish list for next payday! And now with Christmas fast approaching, I'm sure she will have more to come.

MY GALLERY
Old 09-03-2009, 11:17 AM   #2046
Gabfest Goddess

Here is a link to some pic's of finished test tubes:
http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chic...ube-party.html

Ooppss....posted to wrong thread, sorry ladies.
www.icantbelieveimadethat.blogspot.com
Proud RAK Member
"Always do your best. What you plan now, you will harvest later." Og Mandino

Last edited by craftymomto2; 09-03-2009 at 11:21 AM..
Old 09-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #2047
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrussom View Post
Well I just love your mild cartons. When you figure out what you are gonig to charge, let us know. Did you use Inking Idaho's template or did you find one somewhere else. I love her templates and I have many on my wish list for next payday! And now with Christmas fast approaching, I'm sure she will have more to come.

Yes, I did use her template. I thought they were just so cute!! I am still not sure on pricing??? Will figure that out closer to the sale, I guess.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #2048
Insane Embellisher

Send a message via Yahoo to whitney56

I found a template online at: http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwoo...milkcarton.htm

Print this template on cheap cardstock. Note dimensions....lengths, heights, etc - and downsize accordingly.

HTH
Old 09-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #2049
Rubber Obsessor

I will be selling the stamped tile coasters as one of the items I will be selling at my upcoming craft shows. Here is a pic of one of the designs. I plan on getting either some kraft boxes to sell them in or organza bags, not sure yet.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #2050
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEllie View Post
I will be selling the stamped tile coasters as one of the items I will be selling at my upcoming craft shows. Here is a pic of one of the designs. I plan on getting either some kraft boxes to sell them in or organza bags, not sure yet.
Ellie, your tiles are just lovely. I'm going to make some, too. I don't normally consider myself a "flower type", but your beauties make me reconsider!

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Old 09-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #2051
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Ohhhh....THANKS for showing your tiles, I never know what to stamp on them. Here is a link at Gina K's for a clear box that she made for her coasters:
http://stamptv.ning.com/video/clear-box-gift-box-part-1
Proud RAK Member
Old 09-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #2052
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to ms.rhetta

I think I would steer clear of the broken tile. I take mine out of the box and go through them like they are eggs. That way I can choose the most. After all you are paying for them. Usually there are nine to a box.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:07 PM   #2053
Gabfest Goddess

Here is a link for more ideas:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...ile%20coasters
Looks like some bundle their's with sheer ribbon, or put them in cello bags or bundle them up with jute.

I went thru the box that I bought before I purchased them, even got down on my knees to look them over, as they were sitting on the floor of our Lowe's.
Proud RAK Member
Old 09-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #2054
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you for the link for the clear box..I will check that out. I try to check the tiles...I get them at Menards but I don't mind if they have some chips, as long as they aren't huge chips where you can't really use them as a coaster.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:26 AM   #2055
Insane Embellisher

Love your tiles. I don't usually go through mine at the store. I think the flaws are what make them unique. If they're really, really pitted I usually just use a background stamp with repeated words so it's not such a big deal if they get interrupted. Either that or I just put random drops of alcohol ink until the tile is covered. It's kind of a cool affect.

Stickles Swap
Old 09-05-2009, 08:23 AM   #2056
Gabfest Goddess

Here is a cute idea for a show:
http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_...as-a-gift.html
Proud RAK Member
Old 09-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #2057
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftymomto2 View Post
Thanks so much for posting this. That dry erase adhesive paper is so neat, and what a cute project she made with it!

Old 09-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #2058
Matboard Maniac

hi - just downloaded some of the craft fair items I make - we did one last week and we have another one on the 26th - needless to say, business was s-l-o-w, wrong time of year - here's a listing of what I sold
DC holders - lots of interest, but only a few sales ($5. each)
clipboards - sold 6 of these, brought 12 ($5. each)
cards - mostly girlfriend, thinking of you, just 7 sold ($2.50)
post-it note holders - these sold pretty well, again, lots of interest (3.00 w/pen)
mini albums - no sales but lots of compliments ($5. to $10.)
coaster post-it notes - sold about 9 ($2.)
made a tiny profit, have a good head start for the next fair
please see my gallery to check out photos on some of these items, more coming in the next few days (I would attach a thumbnail but am clueless on how to do it)
lesson I learned, keep prices low
Old 09-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #2059
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancincz View Post
hi - just downloaded some of the craft fair items I make - we did one last week and we have another one on the 26th - needless to say, business was s-l-o-w, wrong time of year - here's a listing of what I sold
DC holders - lots of interest, but only a few sales ($5. each)
clipboards - sold 6 of these, brought 12 ($5. each)
cards - mostly girlfriend, thinking of you, just 7 sold ($2.50)
post-it note holders - these sold pretty well, again, lots of interest (3.00 w/pen)
mini albums - no sales but lots of compliments ($5. to $10.)
coaster post-it notes - sold about 9 ($2.)
made a tiny profit, have a good head start for the next fair
please see my gallery to check out photos on some of these items, more coming in the next few days (I would attach a thumbnail but am clueless on how to do it)
lesson I learned, keep prices low
Thanks so much for your report and the photos of your cute stuff. I know you are right about keeping prices low. My dd keeps chanting to me, "Remember, Perceived Value, Mom." I think that means it doesn't matter how long it took me to make it, or how cute I think it is. What matters is what will someone be willing to pay for it, lol.

With all that in mind, I am trying to keep from buying many supplies, and using materials I already have. I was going to make the acrylic picture frame post-it holders, but decided not to spend the bucks for the frames, and made the kind that open like a little book instead. I did find some cute mini gel pens to go with them - 5 for $1 at the Dollar Tree.

My fair isn't until November 7th, so I have time for lots of thinking about this.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #2060
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedabelle View Post
Love your tiles. I don't usually go through mine at the store. I think the flaws are what make them unique. If they're really, really pitted I usually just use a background stamp with repeated words so it's not such a big deal if they get interrupted. Either that or I just put random drops of alcohol ink until the tile is covered. It's kind of a cool affect.
Thanks Becky! I agree, I like the flaws too and just work them into the design.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:46 PM   #2061
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrapbookmama_14

Jumping in here too Trying to get into all the craft Fair threads cause I am having butteflies in my tummy as a 1st timer for next mth ! I am super inspired and have gotten wonderful times and have ohhhhh and ahhhh'd

and Ellie I love your tiles they are amazing.. Oh and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your name

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Old 09-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #2062
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink

Quote:
I think these are great! Where can I find directions for them?
Old 09-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #2063
Stampin' Fool

Ellie I love your tiles and instructions. Went to Lowes and bought a box and stamped! Loved it so much went back tonight 15 minutes before they closed and bought 3 more boxes and I am sure I will be going back for more. I also bought the little round adhesive cork for the bottom of the tile. Now the hardest part. What price to put on a set of four and how much for an indiviual one. I was just going to make sets of four but was asked if I would make individual ones so they could be bought seprately to give to coworkers. Cost of one tile and 4 adhesive cork was 1.25. I love making things for my craft shows put I hate deciding on the prices. I saw some tiles for 28 cents each but didn't know if they would work as well as the ones I got that you recommended. Also can these tiles be used for both hot and cold drinks?? Thanks again for sharing!!

Last edited by dhb1281; 09-06-2009 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: left out a sentence
Old 09-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #2064
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhb1281 View Post
Ellie I love your tiles and instructions. Went to Lowes and bought a box and stamped! Loved it so much went back tonight 15 minutes before they closed and bought 3 more boxes and I am sure I will be going back for more. I also bought the little round adhesive cork for the bottom of the tile. Now the hardest part. What price to put on a set of four and how much for an indiviual one. I was just going to make sets of four but was asked if I would make individual ones so they could be bought seprately to give to coworkers. Cost of one tile and 4 adhesive cork was 1.25. I love making things for my craft shows put I hate deciding on the prices. I saw some tiles for 28 cents each but didn't know if they would work as well as the ones I got that you recommended. Also can these tiles be used for both hot and cold drinks?? Thanks again for sharing!!
I apologize, as I know I've posted this somewhere before, but....
I was in Florida this summer, in an artsy set of little stores. I was browsing, and saw SU coasters! It was a set of 4, stamped with a set I recognized (but no longer remember). It came with an organdy bag. Can you guess the price?

It was $35.00!!!!! Of course, I'm sure there was a markup due to the location. That said, I would say $3 or $4 for single coasters, and maybe $11 to $15 for a set.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:06 PM   #2065
Stampin' Fool

Boy if I could sell a set of 4 for $35 I would surely put on my dancing shoes and do a big happy dance!! Maybe I should go look for some organdy bags! Maybe I will start out at $12 or $14 for a set to test the waters here in Ohio. Anyone doing any show in Ohio this fall??
Old 09-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #2066
Postapalooza Mama

Send a message via AIM to maryp Send a message via Yahoo to maryp

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnewithane View Post
I apologize, as I know I've posted this somewhere before, but....
I was in Florida this summer, in an artsy set of little stores. I was browsing, and saw SU coasters! It was a set of 4, stamped with a set I recognized (but no longer remember). It came with an organdy bag. Can you guess the price?

It was $35.00!!!!! Of course, I'm sure there was a markup due to the location. That said, I would say $3 or $4 for single coasters, and maybe $11 to $15 for a set.
That's crazy talk!!! More power to 'em if they can seriously get that price, but I'd think the $12-$15 range would be more the norm in most areas. I think that's a very reasonable price range for people to give the set of 4 as a housewarming or other gift, & not out of line if a person was buying a set for themselves either.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:28 AM   #2067
Glitter Queen

I live in Ohio, just outside of Cleveland. We do the craft shows here in our area, have been for years. We make wooden outdoor holiday decorations for the front yard, Santa, Snowmen, Turkeys, etc our of plywood and paint them. We do very well most times with our items. I've just started making the smaller items I've seen on here. I've done candy baskets, gum holder/gift card holders, but haven't really branched out into all the items listed on here. I've have been buying supplies to make some of the things. Hopefully I'll be able to get a lot done before out first show Oct. 3rd. We have 6 shows planned for this fall. We're keeping our fingers crossed we do well!
Old 09-07-2009, 06:53 AM   #2068
Rubber Obsessor

HI! Haven't been on this thread in awhile but it is that season again!
I sell the coasters above quite well at art shows, craft fairs and local gift shops. I sell them for $14 a set. I put them in a cellophane bag with a ribbon tied around. However, my cousin owns a shop in San Francisco and is selling them for $35 [but her shop takes 50%, though, still good for me]. So, YES, it is all about location! I have more items in my gallery on here and on my blog that I sell. www.DearieDesigns.blogspot.com

*NOTE: BE SURE if you post items that you sell at craft fairs in your gallery, that you don't put the price you sell them for. Completely ridiculous... They think you are selling rather than offering advice to other craft sellers. This is a pretty crafty site..most people would duplicate not BUY.. Anyway, be forewarned!
Old 09-07-2009, 08:47 AM   #2069
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Ellie I love your tiles and instructions. Went to Lowes and bought a box and stamped! Loved it so much went back tonight 15 minutes before they closed and bought 3 more boxes and I am sure I will be going back for more. I also bought the little round adhesive cork for the bottom of the tile. Now the hardest part. What price to put on a set of four and how much for an individual one. I was just going to make sets of four but was asked if I would make individual ones so they could be bought separately to give to coworkers. Cost of one tile and 4 adhesive cork was 1.25. I love making things for my craft shows put I hate deciding on the prices. I saw some tiles for 28 cents each but didn't know if they would work as well as the ones I got that you recommended. Also can these tiles be used for both hot and cold drinks?? Thanks again for sharing!!
Here is a formula that Carol DuVall had on one of her shows years ago about pricing:

Wholesale...cost of supplies x 3; than + 5 equals wholesale cost

Retail.....cost of supplies x 2 equals retail cost.

When I did craft shows over 26 years ago, I always took the cost of my supplies times 3. So your $1.25 coaster x 3 would sell for $3.75 for one or a set would sell for $15.00. Also the lady that I shared a booth with told me that if you can make items for $10.00 or less, you have a better chance of selling more. HTH!
Proud RAK Member
Old 09-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #2070
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapbookmama_14 View Post
Jumping in here too Trying to get into all the craft Fair threads cause I am having butteflies in my tummy as a 1st timer for next mth ! I am super inspired and have gotten wonderful times and have ohhhhh and ahhhh'd

and Ellie I love your tiles they are amazing.. Oh and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your name

-Ellie
Thank you Ellie!!! I loooooveeee your name too! It's normal to have those butterflies but once you get that 1st show done, you will feel much better! Just be as relaxed as you can be and have fun with it!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #2071
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgiemama View Post
I think these are great! Where can I find directions for them?
I have directions on my blog here:
http://www.elliesstampgarden.com/200...-coasters.html
Old 09-07-2009, 10:59 AM   #2072
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Thanks! I just stocked up too on tiles and I found the small 2x2 ones and I'm going to make magnets and the larger ones (I think they are 6x6) I will make trivets. Yeah, they are great for hot and cold. I bake mine in the oven so the designs are set in but if they get wet they don't smear. I have a set I'm currently using that I have had for about 5 years now and they look the same as day 1.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #2073
Stampin' Fool

Great info TFS!! I have completed 5 sets of coasters. I have been using the stazon and just wondering if Tim Holtz distress ink would work? Or Versafine black? I love these two inks and was just wondering what would happen if I used them. Also what are the care instructions on the coasters in case customers ask? How do you clean them if a drink spills and will coffee and tea stain them?? I heat set mine with a heat gun. Hope that works as well as baking them. I have three shows this fall and have no idea how many of these sets to make. Went to a craft show yesterday and didn't see any papercrafters and no coasters anywhere. Was hoping to run into someone to see how they sold in this area.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #2074
Crimping Master

not sure about the other inks you are referring to ,but I use stazon on my tiles with no heat setting of any kind. I have been using the same set for 3 years and they look as good as the day I got them, you can spill anything you want on them, wash them etc. and the ink has not budged
Old 09-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #2075
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftymomto2 View Post
Here is a formula that Carol DuVall had on one of her shows years ago about pricing:

Wholesale...cost of supplies x 3; than + 5 equals wholesale cost

Retail.....cost of supplies x 2 equals retail cost.

When I did craft shows over 26 years ago, I always took the cost of my supplies times 3. So your $1.25 coaster x 3 would sell for $3.75 for one or a set would sell for $15.00. Also the lady that I shared a booth with told me that if you can make items for $10.00 or less, you have a better chance of selling more. HTH!
I don't think I understand. Can you elaborate?
I get 1.25 x 3 = $3.75, so you are calling that the wholesale price?
I also see that you multiplied $3.75 x 4 coasters = $15.00
What is the plus 5?
You (or Carole) has retail = cost x 2.
I always thought that wholesale is cheaper than retail. Retail is in the store, correct? Wholesale is from the warehouse. I'm just not getting this.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #2076
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to ms.rhetta

I so love doing coasters, they are great sellers and great gifts. Love looking at you guys and your wonderful blogs!
Old 09-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #2077
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnewithane View Post
I don't think I understand. Can you elaborate?
I get 1.25 x 3 = $3.75, so you are calling that the wholesale price?
I also see that you multiplied $3.75 x 4 coasters = $15.00
What is the plus 5?
You (or Carole) has retail = cost x 2.
I always thought that wholesale is cheaper than retail. Retail is in the store, correct? Wholesale is from the warehouse. I'm just not getting this.
I would call the $3.75 retail. I agree with you, I was always told that wholesale is cheaper, wholesale in this case, would probably be if a store wanted to buy more than, oh just a guess, 10 of the same item. Retail as in a craft show, craft store, etc. I don't remember why they added the plus 5, that never made sense to me either but that is what they said on her show. I'm sure if you google about pricing, you would probably find alot of information on the internet. This is not my forumla, this is what Carol had on one of her shows. When I did shows, always did the cost of my supplies x 3, I did this before I saw the Carol DuVall show years later.
Proud RAK Member
Old 09-07-2009, 04:02 PM   #2078
Gallery Gazer

Thanks. At least that makes sense to me. I might try googleing to see if there is any further info.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #2079
Pearl-ExPert

Always do sets of coasters and indavidual,$3.50 each or $14.00 a set,they always sell well,...the option of a set or not helps. In todays market am planning more $1.00, bookmarks,snowman soup,have not done this before. Cards usually sell poorly,coco pkgs sell well,beaded pens. Have done cilpboards,...every year is differant.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #2080
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
How do you clean them if a drink spills and will coffee and tea stain them??
Coffee and tea stain EVERYTHING, lol, especially if it's an absorbent material like the unglazed tumbled marble tiles are! You need coasters to be able to absorb some liquid to be effective, though, so it's a tradeoff.

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"