Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 04:54 AM   #521
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavias Charms View Post
Thanks for asking to show some pics. I put them in my gallery in my album titled tiles for craft fair. here's the link
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga....php?cat=11865
Beautiful pics and a great display. Congratulations!!
Charlene

CAS Design Team 2010
Fan Club Member since the beginning

Charlene -My Gallery
My blog: www.paperandinkplayground.com

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-14-2007, 07:50 AM   #522
Cardstock Collector

What a great thread. My firtst fair is this weekend. It was a very last minute thing that a friend asked me to do a table for her. so I'm trying to do quick things. Good thing is the table fee is only $10.

Has anyone ever sold the lunch box tins? if so, what did you put in them. I don't have the time to to the files seperator and cards. I was thinking of stuffing them with stuff but I don't want to overspend and have no idea what to price them at. I did some in themes as flowers, retro, dog, harley davidson.

Any suggestions on this would help tremendously and if anyone has other quick things to make. So far I have cards, vellum boats, lunch box tins, legal pads, a couple sets of coasters (is it better to sell the coasters in sets or single) and memo cubes. I don't have a huge quantity of each item so I hope thats ok.

sorry so long. I just need some help with my first one. I have no idea what to price things at so this thread will come in very handy.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:16 AM   #523
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile Craft Fair Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmisty View Post
What a great thread. My firtst fair is this weekend. It was a very last minute thing that a friend asked me to do a table for her. so I'm trying to do quick things. Good thing is the table fee is only $10.

Has anyone ever sold the lunch box tins? if so, what did you put in them. I don't have the time to to the files seperator and cards. I was thinking of stuffing them with stuff but I don't want to overspend and have no idea what to price them at. I did some in themes as flowers, retro, dog, harley davidson.

Any suggestions on this would help tremendously and if anyone has other quick things to make. So far I have cards, vellum boats, lunch box tins, legal pads, a couple sets of coasters (is it better to sell the coasters in sets or single) and memo cubes. I don't have a huge quantity of each item so I hope thats ok.

sorry so long. I just need some help with my first one. I have no idea what to price things at so this thread will come in very handy.

If you look at my blog I have a magnetic calendar I made from those .98 clear frames at WalMart. I just cut my paper, put a stamped image on it, put it in the frame, glued on the calendar outside, tied a ribbon and Voila - framed calendar for an office! If you're careful when you open the bag you have the packaging already made as you only need a topper! I also covered some of the huge candy bars with the SU wrapping paper (no pics - yet!), put the busy woman's fudge poem on it and a bow with a dangly snowflake. I plan on selling each at $3 or 2 for $5. I'm also working on some small scrapbooks to put out too. I might not have that many as it's taking more time then I thought - they are turning out cute though so..... who needs sleep! Good luck at yours! Mine is Saturday!
Old 11-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #524
Embossing Fanatic

My sister in law and I did a craft show this weekend. Our biggest sellers were the big chocolate candy bars coverd! As she told pointed out she was selling the kids version and I was selling the adult version. She did 10 Santas and 10 Snowman sold hers for $5.00 and then she did some mini chocolate bars for $2.00. I used the Christmas Fudge Poem and did 10 of the big chocolate bars sold mine for $3.25 then I did 6 of the reg size chocolat bars with a shorter version of the poem and sold all them. We other items people commented on how nice our work was but that was it. over all she made $100 and I made $50. we split the table cost of $25.00 so we did well. we did find cards for us didn't sell all that well.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:51 PM   #525
Pearl-ExPert

How do you make the magnetic notepads. Is there chipboard or cardboard or what on the back to make it sturdy??

Also, the post it note holders. Any ideas on how I can make those?
Old 11-14-2007, 05:23 PM   #526
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmisty View Post
I don't have a huge quantity of each item so I hope thats ok.
That's much better than making tons of an item only to find it doesn't sell!

I recommend handing out business cards in case someone wants something more or in a different color, etc... you can make a "special order." Or when someone gets home and wishes she bought the rest of your stock, she can contact you!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:57 PM   #527
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ4417 View Post
How do you make the magnetic notepads. Is there chipboard or cardboard or what on the back to make it sturdy??

Also, the post it note holders. Any ideas on how I can make those?

Hi,
if you go to the "Anything but a card" section go to Post-it-holders there are tons of ideas and some of the ladies have their Blog on there where they explain how they made them.

Here is a link that has a tutorial
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...19236?cat=6305

Hope this helps.

Found a picture of magnetic notepad here is the link
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...06921?cat=6422

Last edited by okimom2girlz; 11-14-2007 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: added another link
Old 11-14-2007, 09:23 PM   #528
Pearl-ExPert

Ok in anything but a card I found a post it note cover that looked like a matchbook and she said she cased it from Kristie Lee but I can't find the directions. Help!
Old 11-15-2007, 04:29 AM   #529
Mad Swapper

Send a message via AIM to Tidbits Send a message via Yahoo to Tidbits

I decided to put some of my items in cello bags this year. Some items got dirty and/or damaged by handling over and over. This has worked out well and I used a label with my name, phone number, email and web site address as a seal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnymum View Post
That's much better than making tons of an item only to find it doesn't sell!

I recommend handing out business cards in case someone wants something more or in a different color, etc... you can make a "special order." Or when someone gets home and wishes she bought the rest of your stock, she can contact you!
Old 11-15-2007, 07:09 AM   #530
Pearl-ExPert

Yogi25j: Can you share the 'kids poem' that was used on the candy bars that you and your sister in law sold? I peeked at your gallery and your candy bars are very cute!

Chief Crafty Chik: Nice blog - your work is great! Did you buy the tear off calendars somewhere or make your own? AND, can you share the busy women's poem that you talked about in your thread.

Thanks!

mary
Old 11-15-2007, 11:25 AM   #531
Pearl-ExPert

When making the lunch tins to sale, I noticed that alot of people covered the inside lid. I didn't do this. Should I?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:21 PM   #532
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
When making the lunch tins to sale, I noticed that alot of people covered the inside lid. I didn't do this. Should I?
I don't think it matters one way or another. I did not, but I saw some cute pictures in the gallery where they had a spot for a pen on the inside of the lid. I may have to try it next time.

~ Georgia
Old 11-15-2007, 03:27 PM   #533
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Ok in anything but a card I found a post it note cover that looked like a matchbook and she said she cased it from Kristie Lee but I can't find the directions. Help!
Me again,
the Kristie Lee one has been removed, but here is another one.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...post-it-holder

Hope this helps
Old 11-16-2007, 06:55 AM   #534
Rubber Obsessor

Default What do you think?

I have my first EVER craft show tomorrow. Last night I did a test run to see how I wanted everything, and I'm so glad it did. I have more things to make and add tonight, but I am looking for suggestions.

The basket on the left is for my retired stamp sets I'm selling. . . I'm not sure if I like it. . . what do you do with yours?

I've read every post on this thread and got so much information! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to posted comments. It has helped this newbie out so much. Notice the floor length tablecloth and the "height" of my display.

Thanks!
Georgia
Attached Thumbnails
test-setup-my-booth.jpg  
Old 11-16-2007, 07:11 AM   #535
Stampin' Fool

wow, your set up looks just fantastic! great job and good luck tomorrow!
Old 11-16-2007, 11:22 AM   #536
Pearl-ExPert

I think your table looks great. Good job. Very eye catching.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:24 AM   #537
Pearl-ExPert

Okimom,
Thanks for that link. I like those alot. I have tons of ideas now. I am going to begin making them tomorrow after I go buy post-it-notes. You've all been a big help. Appreciate it.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #538
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Okimom,
Thanks for that link. I like those alot. I have tons of ideas now. I am going to begin making them tomorrow after I go buy post-it-notes. You've all been a big help. Appreciate it.
You are very welcome. That's what we are here for. Sometimes you are looking for something and you just can't seem to find it anywhere. You think you go crazy because you know you've seen it. That's why I love SCS so much, because these ladies and guys are so talented and helpful.
I hope the ones you make come out the way you want them to be. Just make sure you use good CS. I've used some cheaper CS and the post-it-holder was all flimsy after a few days of use. I think the SU CS is one of the better ones.

Have a great weekend,
Sabrina
Old 11-17-2007, 11:33 AM   #539
Pearl-ExPert

I have another question. When selling lunch tins, where do you put your stamps that personalizes it as yours????
Old 11-17-2007, 11:35 AM   #540
Pearl-ExPert

Oops, I have one more question regarding craft table set up. I am selling at a "holiday marketplace" next weekend. I have christmas items and then just regular items (notebooks, tins, etc. non-christmas). Should I incorporate christmas decorations onto my table to make it look more like holiday, or should I just put the stuff I am going to sell. As a side note, even though the show is after Thanksgiving, my friend wants me to sell her scarecrows for her. Any opinions are welcome.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:57 AM   #541
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by okimom2girlz View Post
Hi,
if you go to the "Anything but a card" section go to Post-it-holders there are tons of ideas and some of the ladies have their Blog on there where they explain how they made them.

Here is a link that has a tutorial
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...19236?cat=6305

Hope this helps.

Found a picture of magnetic notepad here is the link
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...06921?cat=6422
This a a great tutorial for the covered pads, however, the dimensions are off by about 1/2"-1/2" smaller than they should be. Otherwise, it's great and easy! I coated my with Mod Podge on the outside to protect it.

CAS Design Team 2010
Fan Club Member since the beginning

Charlene -My Gallery
My blog: www.paperandinkplayground.com

Old 11-17-2007, 12:09 PM   #542
Mad Swapper

Send a message via AIM to chanteuse

Had my first of two craft fairs today (I'm in the Boston area). I cleared $70 after paying for the table, so I'll take that. My best sellers were snowman soup and little photo ornaments that I can personalize. I sold one set of coasters at $10 and four stamped domino necklaces/ornaments ($2.50). I had lots of gift tag sets at 10/$2.50 but only sold I think 3. What has me most stunned is that I only sold one single card and one set of cards. Those were by far the most popular thing at my open house two weeks ago. At both events I had them priced $3 or 4/$10 for single cards and $12 for a set of 6 (made from a scrappin' kit). I guess the good way to look at it is that I won't have to make many more for the next fair in two weeks! In case you're curious, here are a couple photos of my table. I think it needs work, but displaying cards is so tough. And my signage sucks because my printer is acting up. I just about filled every inch of my 6' table. Glad I get 8' at the next one!

Old 11-17-2007, 12:12 PM   #543
Pearl-ExPert

Very nice. I like the way you displayed your cards! TFS
Old 11-17-2007, 12:33 PM   #544
Polyshrink Goddess

One of the things I got (using a coupon of course) for my craft tables were some of the wooden crate boxes that Joanns/Michaels sells. Use the inside of the crate to display some things and then also the top of the crate too - gives you more display room. I've also used a piece of wood to lay across two of them for more display space too.

Greadt job by the way on your first craft show!!

rita
Old 11-17-2007, 12:54 PM   #545
Pearl-ExPert

Great idea. Are they expensive?
Old 11-17-2007, 01:04 PM   #546
Matboard Maniac

ditto
tfs
la
Old 11-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #547
Polyshrink Goddess

It's been awhile since I bought the crates so don't remember the exact price but I'm guessing they would have been around $10 give or take with a coupon and/or sale.

rita
Old 11-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #548
Rubber Obsessor

Default Last nights craft show results

HI I had my 2nd craft show last night and cleared $225.00 after table cost. My biggest sellers were Santa &snowman bars @ $5.00 each sold 12. Here is what I brought and sold.
Thanksgiving favors brought 45 sold 38 @.50
Xmas favors 31/1
Altered Dvd tins 8/5 @12.50
Altered JOurnals 15/8 @ 8.50
Magentic Calendars 13/7 @1.00
Post it note holders 18/7 $2.00 or 3 for $5.00
Boxed cards 5/4 5 for $10.00
Single cards 14/1 @$2.50
Gift Boxes 8/3 @ $5.00
Tiles 7/1 @$10.00
Santa & snowman bars 12/12 orders for 6 more @ $5.00
Acrylic post it note holder 3/1 @5.00
Nugget tins 10/2 @5.00
Snowman Soup 12/10 @2.00 or 3 for $5.00
Bookmarks (jumbo clips) 20/2 @ $2.00
MIni totes 3/0 $5.00 each.

I will try to post a picture as soon as I find my camera.

All in all I think that it went very well in spite of my anxiety.

Now to restock for 2 more shows
Old 11-17-2007, 03:22 PM   #549
Rubber Obsessor

here a pic:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=98096
Old 11-17-2007, 03:56 PM   #550
Pearl-ExPert

what are santa and snowmen bars? Your setup looks great!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:03 PM   #551
Rubber Obsessor

I cased them from stacy'sstamps.com blog here is her scs link, she really has some darling goodies.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...ndy&perpage=96
Old 11-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #552
Cardstock Collector

I bought a table at Target for under $40. It was a 6 foot long banquet table and folded into itself. It folds down to 3' x3' and it has a handle. So awesome for all of my upcoming shows. Just thought I would share!
p.s. Jude1040...you have been SO busy!! Your table looks awesome!
Cassie
Old 11-17-2007, 05:35 PM   #553
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
I have another question. When selling lunch tins, where do you put your stamps that personalizes it as yours????
I have bought several lunch tins, before I made my own, and they did not have a handmade stamp on them. I would say that you could use Staz-on-ink and put your stamp on the bottom of the tin.
About the marketplace fair that you are attending next weekend. In my opinion it is a nice touch to have the Christmas items seprate from the regular items and have some Christmas decoration to display those Christmas items a little better. I attend quite a few craft fairs a year (every month, but I don't sell cards and altered items ,yet). I have a different home based business. But there are always ladies that sell their stamped and otherwise altered things and they always decorate according to season and the Christmas tables are always a hit. I guess it puts people more in the spirit and speaks to more people in a "wallet-opening" mood, if you know what I mean .
I hope your marketplace fair goes well next week and you sell bunches of things you've created. In case you don't sell much, don't give up. I have been attending lots of fair (as mentioned) and some months are great others are not so great, but people are always looking for something unique and yes, there are still lots of people out there that have not a creative bone in their body and those are the ones that will buy more than others .
Sorry for the novel, just thought I'd share
Old 11-17-2007, 06:45 PM   #554
Kookie Creator

I did my craft fair today. I was a little disapointed but it was a small fair.
I made about $100.00 and got a couple of contacts.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:30 AM   #555
Polyshrink Goddess

Wink My Craft Show Success - long!

My craft show was yesterday and I am glad it's over! Don't get me wrong here as it's only because I tend to stress, rehash my decision over and over, at times (usually night before) kick myself for not doing this or that as I am sure it would have been my best seller! Anyway, all in all I did really good! I was at my churches 27th annual one so it already had a reputation for a good following. It was the second one I had been to, I shopped it last year for potential and this year it seemed much better then before so I was pleased! I was in a classroom near the bathroom, a cafe and an exit/entrance so I think my spot was a good location! There were other ladies who were regulars that people came looking for in the same room so that helped as well. I got there and set up in about 45 minutes so no problems and luckily my 14 year old daughter came with me to help! I let her handle the most important part too - money! She's a genious when it comes to numbers so it was probably better that way. I have a tip for setting up prior to the shows - it works for me anyway! I have a table at home that I set up in my basement and I set it up as I would if it were the show. I put the table cloth on it and everything. I set things up as I make them and leave it that way for about a week prior. This helps me so that if I don't like an arrangement the way I want it I have plenty of time to rearrange. I also choose my table cloth color to be dark. I do this because it is a better base for my products since I tend to go with lighter colored products and they seem to "pop" off of a dark color and be more visually appealing then on a light color one - make sense?! I also used varied height in my display which also added to the appeal where you could see all of everything. The items I used were actually kitchen items I had borrowed from a friend who is a Pampered Chef consultant! I used her 3 tier goody tray and several of her flat or low lipped baskets. It helped to contain items but still be able to see them all! I have antique sewing machine drawers that I turned upside down and put items on them for height too. I added plain Christmas trees that I chose not to decorate as I didn't want them to take away from what I was selling either! I took into consideration a LOT of the comments I have read in these messages and felt it helped a lot! I didn't eat in front of customers, stood up when they stopped by, greeted everyone and chatted a bit with some if it were slow enough, wore a festive shirt and my daughter matched me so we looked like a team (she just wouldn't wear a shirt with a festive decoration! LOL!) I didn't use my cell phone at all either! My daughter did work on her homework during a portion of it but that seemed to be a big hit and a conversation starter I didn't plan on! LOL! It looked like Greek to me but she calls it AP Geometry (hence her handling money not me! LOL!) Anyway, long story coming to a close here.... I made about $225 and was pleased as I also didn't price my items high. Some things I knew wouldn't get 100% return on so I only marked it up 150% while other items I knew would get more then 100% so I did mark them up more! I took a gamble on some items by doing that and they didn't sell - that's okay I have gifts now! Here's what I sold;

JoAnn tins - PMS survival kit with a PMSaBella on it and filled with chocolate
Teacher - filled with notepad, stamp, candy
Girls Rule - filled with lipgloss, mirror, brush and nail polish
Color box - filled with crayons, pencil and notepad
Sold for $6 each, broke even on a couple but cleared way more
others
Coloring bags - 4 crayons, stamped images - .75 (didn't go so well - had 5)
Covered Frames - girl frame with flowers $7 (had 3)
Relax bucket - Paper Trey bucket filled with bath stuff sold fast for $19
Busy Woman's Fudge - had 8 but sold 6 for $3 ea
Notepads - Target ones with the rubber band sold all 4 for $3
Target Tins - covered them in M&M paper, had M&M stickers, filled with M&M's
sold all 4 for $4 ea
Card sets - had 5 boxed sets but only sold 3 and one of the unboxed sets
Cards - I had a bunch of old cards and some new cards that I put a price of
$2.25 on and didn't sell too many about 12 total
Magnetic calendars - decorated with DP and an image plus a calenadar sold
10 for $3 ea
Candy boxes - Paper Trey tins filled with chocolate sold 3 for $3.50
Tea/HC tins - Paper Trey tea tins sold one with tea and other with HC for
$5 ea but I should have had more!
Post it Note Holder - Sold 3 for $2 but they were over priced so I'm not
surprised!
Target Scrapbooks - I completely decorated 2 of them inside and out sold
both (one "My Family" and one boy baby themed) for $10 ea
Homemade scrapbook - Made a little girl one that sold for $2 (used all scraps!)

Trail mix tins - recycled some unique tins I had and filled with trail mix - sold
2 for $6 ea

Here's what didnt' sell - mini purse sized photo album (should have decorated more but didn't probably would have if I did) a PT paint can with a family movie night theme, a paint can with a cat theme and it had cat milk and treats in it, some coloring kits, cards, card sets, 2 BW fudge bars, 3 tins of chocolate, empty but decorated tins and that's pretty much it!

The items that I had a theme of brown and blue went the quickets (SU wrapping paper!) and the items that looked like they had a lot in them like my tins (I totally packed them according to their theme with stuff!) I geared some things towards manly too as that is one thing I am asked for ideas on a lot - what do you have that I could give a man! I did 2 calendars with the Noble Deer set, the trail mix cans were sort of geared that way and some of my post it note holders. I also found a unique decoration idea that I sold everything that had this on it! I had gone to CVS and found a garland of iridescent snowflakes that were joined to each other with jumprings! They were so pretty and when I put them on the candy bars and the candy tins - they sold! LOL! It cost me $2 for the garland and I still have a lot of it leftover to add to gifts!

Over all I felt I was doing good as even though I made what I did I covered all my costs with not too much in extra I still enjoyed the experience and it was a day I could bond with my daughter, who at age 14 is getting harder to have these type of moments with! LOL! Biggest regret - before I forget - I forgot to take pictures! UGH! Sorry!

Good luck to everyone else and I hope I helped you as much as everyone else helped me!
Old 11-18-2007, 02:27 PM   #556
Pearl-ExPert

I'm so glad you did so well. I too, am taking my teenage daughter (15) with me next Saturday when I do mine. Quick question, on your tins, how did you make a profit with only selling them for $6. The Joann tins. The ones I bought cost me $4+. I am planning on selling my tins empty. Should I fill them. I'm afraid because that's more money I have to spend and what if they don't sell. What's your opinion, having been there!
Old 11-18-2007, 07:07 PM   #557
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
I'm so glad you did so well. I too, am taking my teenage daughter (15) with me next Saturday when I do mine. Quick question, on your tins, how did you make a profit with only selling them for $6. The Joann tins. The ones I bought cost me $4+. I am planning on selling my tins empty. Should I fill them. I'm afraid because that's more money I have to spend and what if they don't sell. What's your opinion, having been there!
Me again
It would be a good idea to have one of your tins open with some of your cards tucked in. This shows people how to use the tins (well, at least one way to use them ). About pricing. Well, that is a good question. Before I started making my own I bought several and the lady that made them sold them empty but beautifully decorated and sold them for $10.00. I think that Chiefs crafty chick was using the ones Joann's sells for $ 1.00 (?) for the survival kits. You should PM her about that.
Pricing things is always a hard one. Location and event play a big role here.
When you sell too cheap, people think you are not using quality products. Overpricing will result in no sales . You have to calculate right though so you won't pay people to buy your creations. Take into consideration what you've paid for the tin, the paper, embellishments and the time you've spent creating it. You don't want to get rich, but you want at least your money back plus a little .
I hope your Craft fair goes well. Don't go in there expecting too much. If you have things that you really want to get rid off, mark them down a little (not too much!!!) if they don't sell by a certain time. People always are looking for a bargain before the fair closes.

Sometimes this is what makes your sales for the day

HTH
Sabrina
Old 11-18-2007, 07:19 PM   #558
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks. That's a great idea. I'm guess I'm just stressing because this is my first ever show. I will put cards in one for ideas for people. And if all else fails, I have some great gifts already made for friends!
Old 11-18-2007, 09:16 PM   #559
Matboard Maniac

Default School Christmas Craft sale

Our biggest sellers were This Years Version of Chocolate Fudge, Tooth Fairy Boxes, Snowman seeds, Pet Treats, Hot Chocolate, Mints and Christmas Coookie Decorating Kits.
Here is a link to a photo of our table. Check the posts just before and just after this one for the verses we used and some of the projects themselves.
My 9 year old helped with the stamping and making of the projects and she and her brother set it us like we did for our mock up at home and did all the selling and making change. What a great learning experience for them both.

We sold $86 dollars worth of items with most of them going at $2.00 or 6 for $10. The cookie decorating kits were $8.00

http://apageatatime.blogspot.com/200...how-items.html
Old 11-18-2007, 10:22 PM   #560
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Thanks. That's a great idea. I'm guess I'm just stressing because this is my first ever show. I will put cards in one for ideas for people. And if all else fails, I have some great gifts already made for friends!
I hope it works all out for you. DO NOT STRESS!! The only thing you are doing is driving yourself crazy. You have what you have. Make sure you'll take a notepad and pen with you for peoples suggestions/wishes.
Like Chiefs crafty chick said take a dark tablecloth so people can see your creations better. Be organized and make sure you have enough change. I know our craft fair facility does make it clear that they will not change money. Have fun and I pray you'll sell a lot (because that is what boosts our ego )

Sabrina