Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #4321
Rubber Obsessor

Default craft show set up

We used a shoe holder for the mailboxes. I think I'm going to drop the prices to $3 for the next show. DH is certain they aren't going to sell. He doesn't know what anyone would use them for. I use one to leave notes for my DD; does anyone else have any marketing ideas for these? I thought about displaying one with candy and making a sign about gifts for teachers or co-workers.
Attached Thumbnails
img_1187small.jpg  

Last edited by loribelle3; 08-01-2010 at 03:06 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-01-2010, 03:29 PM   #4322
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loribelle3 View Post
We used a shoe holder for the mailboxes. I think I'm going to drop the prices to $3 for the next show. DH is certain they aren't going to sell. He doesn't know what anyone would use them for. I use one to leave notes for my DD; does anyone else have any marketing ideas for these? I thought about displaying one with candy and making a sign about gifts for teachers or co-workers.
Your set up looks great! At least you broke even and can use this as a great learning experience! My first show I ended up going in the hole about 100.00 because I couldn't stay out of the other booths!

I think that you will be surprised what you will sell for your fall/Christmas shows! I've sold the mailboxes in the past (can't now since they take up too much prime table space) and displayed them as gift card holders with a little bag of decorated candy inside. A lot of people feel weird just giving a gift card - I am NOT one of those - the little mailbox with the candy inside added a little extra "sumptin sumptin". I sold a lot for teacher gifts as well!

Nice job on your first show! Now bring on the holidays!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #4323
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamper64 View Post
I guess I'm in the minority here. I do not cover the inside covers.
I don't cover the inside of mine either! I can't justify the additional cost for the buyers in my area, especially since they require a lot of paper to cover already!

I found with my shows that it is best to keep my items under 5.00 or so.....
Old 08-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #4324
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by imlynne View Post
For gallon paint cans and lid. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Call your local paint stores and hardware stores for those - most make you buy in bulk (36 cans, I believe?) in order to get a good price.

I get mine from a local container store that sells to construction companies (buckets, cans, etc) - I buy a case at a time, and I pay about $1.75 for the can with ears, handle and lid. No shipping because I send someone to go pick them up. You can see if you have anything like that where you are!
Old 08-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #4325
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Well.....craft show was yesterday, and if you remember, my hopes weren't too high. We ended up making back the table costs, plus probably enough to cover our breakfasts, lunches, and gas for the trip. Oh, yeah, and my DD wanted to play at the festival...so we may have broken even. Overall, I think it was a great practice for our setup, and we learned some info for upcoming bigger shows. It was an interesting crowd. Things that I thought would be a huge hit weren't even glanced twice at. Things I didn't think would sell, did--sort of. Here's the breakdown...

Small notebooks with rsvp pens--4
pebble magnets, set of 4--4
tile magnets--2, plus one set of 4
large notebooks with pens--2
single coaster-1
beaded pen-1
wooden signs--2
paperclip bookmarks, medium size--2
tic tac toe tile game-1
post it with mini pen-1

As you can see, not a big day. Everyone even started packing up an hour early (which I know is a big no-no) and by the actual end time we were the last ones to leave. The guy who runs it said most people are there for the other festival activities and that they have a bigger show in November for Christmas. He invited us back, and we got invited to the county fair by another organization, but I'm not sure we'll go to either. We may stick to our bigger shows. We'll see. Pictures to come of my setup!
It's always good to get some practice in and see what is selling at this time of year - I hope you can sell even more at your next show!
Old 08-01-2010, 04:51 PM   #4326
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Nikki,
Thanks so much for the tip on the sticky notes at Walgreens. I was gone all day, but happened to look at this post about 8:30pm. I called my store, but they were out of the sticky notes, but they had the 19cent mini comp books. You are right, the sale ends today. BUT, I went into the store and asked for a rain check. The mgr. gave it to me, so we will see if they get them in on Thursday. She put 4 packages down on the rain check, but I did not see a limit on the add.
Lynne
Lynne,
You're welcome! I hope they get more in and you can get some. We ended up with 13 packs of 12, so it should do us - that's all they had between the two Walgreens!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #4327
Die Cut Diva

RE: Walgreens Ad
I'm such a dope. I read the earlier posts of the deals at Walgreens and I thought, too bad there's not one nearby. I completely forgot that a new one was just built and opened about two months ago right down the street from me. DUH?! Oh well, next time, I'll try not to forget...
Old 08-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #4328
Pearl-ExPert

I was wondering what everyone else will be doing for bagged "treats" for the Christmas craft fairs - any ideas?

So far we are doing the following - all are packaged in a mini zip bag, with a computer generated topper I am doing in Photoshop. The front has the name of what it is, the back has the coordinating poem (some of the poems I'm still trying to figure out what to do because the wording doesn't "flow" so I need to fine tune them!) I didn't write the poems and don't have the original source for them. All except the Reindeer food are pre-packaged food items so I am not handling the food. I figure since the Reindeer food is not meant to be eaten by the kids it would be ok for my mom and I to bag it ourselves.

Reindeer Food - oatmeal and rice krispies mixed together with red/green sprinkles (no glitter.)
It's the night before Christmas
Santa soon will be here
Let's leave him some cookies
and food for the reindeer!

Elf Pillows - soft peppermints (Bob's Sweet Stripes bought at Walgreens, $1 or $2 for a big bag - can't remember whether it was $1 or $2.

Santa came early
He brought those elf fellows
When they saw you were asleep
They left you elf pillows
[this is one that needs to be cleaned up a bit, I think]

Candy Cane Seeds - round peppermint discs
There once was a gardener who knew how to grow
Bright tasty candies right out of the snow
I asked him to share his secret with me
And this is what he said quite readily
To garden in winter is difficult you see
It takes lots of care and a special seed
I'll give you some to grow your own sweets
And soon you'll harvest candy cane treats

Rudolph's spare noses - round Cinnamon discs. Red hots work really well but I can't find any pre-packaged so round Cinnamon discs it is. No poem yet, I don't like any that I have found so I have to think one up!

I'm trying to think of more...they are in a 3x5 mini zip bag, and filled. We are going to sell them for $1...do you think they will sell for that? We were thinking $1 or buy 5, get 1 free type thing.

Anyone have any other ideas? I have this ADORABLE Christmas Moose I wanted to do something with...moose tracks or something?...but can't think of what. And a great little gingerbread man but I don't know what to do with that either.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #4329
Pearl-ExPert

Does anyone here know how much the mini bags of Jett Puffed marshmallows are?

Thanks!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #4330
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsbynikki View Post
I was wondering what everyone else will be doing for bagged "treats" for the Christmas craft fairs - any ideas?

So far we are doing the following - all are packaged in a mini zip bag, with a computer generated topper I am doing in Photoshop. The front has the name of what it is, the back has the coordinating poem (some of the poems I'm still trying to figure out what to do because the wording doesn't "flow" so I need to fine tune them!) I didn't write the poems and don't have the original source for them. All except the Reindeer food are pre-packaged food items so I am not handling the food. I figure since the Reindeer food is not meant to be eaten by the kids it would be ok for my mom and I to bag it ourselves.

Reindeer Food - oatmeal and rice krispies mixed together with red/green sprinkles (no glitter.)
It's the night before Christmas
Santa soon will be here
Let's leave him some cookies
and food for the reindeer!

Elf Pillows - soft peppermints (Bob's Sweet Stripes bought at Walgreens, $1 or $2 for a big bag - can't remember whether it was $1 or $2.

Santa came early
He brought those elf fellows
When they saw you were asleep
They left you elf pillows
[this is one that needs to be cleaned up a bit, I think]

Candy Cane Seeds - round peppermint discs
There once was a gardener who knew how to grow
Bright tasty candies right out of the snow
I asked him to share his secret with me
And this is what he said quite readily
To garden in winter is difficult you see
It takes lots of care and a special seed
I'll give you some to grow your own sweets
And soon you'll harvest candy cane treats

Rudolph's spare noses - round Cinnamon discs. Red hots work really well but I can't find any pre-packaged so round Cinnamon discs it is. No poem yet, I don't like any that I have found so I have to think one up!

I'm trying to think of more...they are in a 3x5 mini zip bag, and filled. We are going to sell them for $1...do you think they will sell for that? We were thinking $1 or buy 5, get 1 free type thing.

Anyone have any other ideas? I have this ADORABLE Christmas Moose I wanted to do something with...moose tracks or something?...but can't think of what. And a great little gingerbread man but I don't know what to do with that either.
I did "Grinch Pills" last year and those sold out very quickly- wished I had done more!

Grinch Pills by mrsskgilbert - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ALL NEW!! As of 6/20/11 http://stamperstacey.blogspot.com/
Old 08-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #4331
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
I love the peg board! It made displaying things easier than putting them in baskets or flat on the table.
Love your peg board!! It really shows your items nicely!! It sounds like you had a good day even if sales were not high, but you did sell a variety. I cannot even find an indoor show around here to try in the Spring or Summer. I know your sales will be higher in the fall. Your items are great and I love your setup!!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #4332
Matboard Maniac

For those of you who give out a Shopping List at your booth, would you be so kind as to post what all names you have on the list? I think that is such a great idea. A lot of times when there are so many booths and tons of options it stresses people out to where they just aren't able to think about who they need to buy for, so they end up not buying much. I was thinking that that idea was shared on this forum, but I haven't been able to find it. Can any of you help me? Thanks in advance!
Old 08-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #4333
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Does anyone here know how much the mini bags of Jett Puffed marshmallows are?

Thanks!
I bought them last year from Smart & Final (not sure if it is a western states store) for $3.99 for 12 packs

Old 08-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #4334
Crimping Master

Quote:
This is the poem (not mine) that I used for Rudolph's Spares last year...great seller! I think I used reds sixlets (mini whoppers) in mine....

Rudolph’s Spares
If Rudolph’s nose should ever go out
don’t cry or whine or even pout.
Take out this bag and use a bit
from Rudolph's Red-Nose Repair kit!
Old 08-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #4335
Matboard Maniac

Lori, glad you had a good show, even though you did not sell much. Your setup looks great! I like those little mailboxes and think they will sell better closer to Christmas. Most girls love little boxes to store their treasures and I think they would make good gifts for the "cute" factor alone!
Old 08-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #4336
Matboard Maniac

Hey Beth, how much do you charge for your M&M stix in the 1x8 bags? I am trying to decide between $1 and $1.50...

Cute Rudolph poem!
Old 08-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #4337
Matboard Maniac

Arrow Grinch Pills

Stacey, I love your Grinch Pills! Do you mind if I ask how much you charged for them? I always over-analyze my prices!! AHHHH!
Old 08-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #4338
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krafty*Kate View Post
Hey Beth, how much do you charge for your M&M stix in the 1x8 bags? I am trying to decide between $1 and $1.50...

Cute Rudolph poem!
I usually sell them for 1.00 but thinking 1.50 this year.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #4339
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krafty*Kate View Post
Stacey, I love your Grinch Pills! Do you mind if I ask how much you charged for them? I always over-analyze my prices!! AHHHH!
Thank you! They are a lot of fun! I charged $2.50.

Old 08-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #4340
Matboard Maniac

Well Ladies

It seems that without intention I have yet again broken the rules! I cannot accept anymore people wanting to purchase the paper clips. I have the information of the ones who have already signed up and paid. If you have any questions relating to the paper clips please email me directly at skguniquecards@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Stacey

Old 08-01-2010, 10:40 PM   #4341
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to TexasGrammy
Default Bulk Buys

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I must advise everyone that SplitcoastStampers does not permit bulk buys to be carried out within our forums, private messaging, etc. I've shared our information with Stacey pertaining to this, but because so many have already shown interest, I feel that it's best to explain to all in this post.

A few years ago, bulk buys were allowed here. In fact, we had a forum set aside for this activity. Sadly, bad things happen to good people. Without going into lengthy detail, this is why SCS long ago prohibited bulk buys.

Our Terms of Use and our SCS Site Posting Rules are both listed at the bottom of every SCS page. For everyone's convenience, I'm directly linking both within the colored text. Truly, our hope is to keep this as a fair and safe community for all.

We sincerely appreciate your participation here, as well as your understanding in this matter. Please contact myself or any SCS Moderator whenever you have questions or need assistance. Thanks so much.

~Bev

**edited to add**
I know we all have different types of office stores in various parts of the country, but I have previously purchased the 4" clips in our vicinity at Office Max, Staples, and Office Depot.
HTH

SU Demonstrator - Texas Rubber & Ink!

Check out the dazzling new Creative Crew Gallery for December! These creations are sure to jingle your creative bells!

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 08-02-2010 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: adding clip info
Old 08-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #4342
Glitter Queen

Talking Candy Bars :: halloween candies 4's 2009 picture by craftylme

I made little halloween and Christmas nuggets and mini hersheys last year and had the same problem when I put them in the sleeves. They slipped down. What I did was to make a small flat box that would hold them. Just lined up the candies to estimate the size, then made to box from white cardstock. You can see a picture here. Not real detailed, but the box is what these are sitting in. I will probably try something similar with the patties. You do have to make sure you tie the bag snugly so there is not much room for things to slip around.
Hope this helps.
Candy Bars :: halloween candies 4's 2009 picture by craftylme - Photobucket

These are SO Cute! Would you mind sharing where you got the clip art you printed on these? They are Adorable!

Cheryl
Old 08-02-2010, 06:17 AM   #4343
Crimping Master

Default RSVP Pens

ALERT!!!

Staples has a package of (5) RSVP Pens for $1.00.
BUT - Limit is 2 per day...so make a couple trips or bring a few friends!

Have Fun!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:46 AM   #4344
Matboard Maniac

Beth, thanks for the Staples enabler - that is a great deal on RSVP pens!!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:49 AM   #4345
Matboard Maniac

Default M&M Stix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitysmom View Post
I usually sell them for 1.00 but thinking 1.50 this year.
Yeah, I am thinking that I might go with $1 and although there might not be much profit, I want to have a few things that are $1 to appeal to kids...or cheapskates!! Ha!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:59 AM   #4346
Pearl-ExPert

I did mailboxes one year and really didn't sell any. And I really could not figure out why. They are cute, different and a great way to give a gift. I have TONS of them left (people kept buying them for me at Target and I did too!) and I'm doing them up again for my sales this year. I think I may put some little notecards in a couple or maybe display them with ideas (like candy, a gift card, some little Target body lotions, etc. ) or even sell them that way. I sold them before for $5 empty, so maybe if I put things in them they will sell.

I sat yesterday with this forum and went through lots and lots and lots of pages to make my list of what I want to do. I'm doing a sale in November, the proceeds go to a foundation my sister has for a daughter who passed away. But I decided to do a couple of other ones, with the money going to me. I have lots of notebooks and mailboxes and other things to alter so I shouldn't have to buy too many things.

I have pictures in my gallery of my previous sales.

I think I'm doing (if you care!):

Bookmarks - with the paperclips, some corner ones and 'regular' kind too
Coasters - those sell pretty good
Trivets - I made my sisters some last year for Christmas and they were a BIG hit! (made
out of the bigger tiles like someone here said)
Candy bags - I like the reindeer noses and poop (the kids love that stuff!), snowman
poop. I did Elf Pillows too but really didn't sell any of them so not sure if I will again.
Nugget boxes - those sold really well
Notebooks - I have comp books and some other ones that I got at Michaels with a pen.
Those sell really well and someone here did theirs with tabs attached and I'm going
to steal that idea - I usually put tabs in but I like the idea of leaving it up to them.
Doing some kid/teen, adult, prayer, planners
DVD tin stuff - I got in on a buy on these and I have lots left. They came with note
books inside so I think I'm going to make planners with them.
Tags - love making them and they sold very well. Use up all my scrap paper and
retired SU! papers!
Cards - man that is so hit and miss. I do that last - I bring any cards I have made or
got in swaps and if they sell fine, if they don't no big loss. I did make some up last
year from a Simply Scrappin Kit - to use for myself if they don't sell, but my sister
bought a bunch of them (they really were very pretty - not my design at all so I
can say that!).
York Peppermint candy bags - I sure hope I can find ROUND wrapped ones. I did those
last year - my brilliant idea was to put the candy in with the Target gift coins for
the kids in my famly. But the coins WOULD NOT FIT! Arghhh! So I had to attach
them - just lost the coolness of what it was going to be.
Nugget sleeve - I liked another poster's picture/idea of putting covered nuggets in the
pretzel bags and build a box around it. That is very cute.
Gift card holders - those sell very well I've found. Trying the Top Die note ones.

I'm going to try to do a 'teacher' area of the table, but that will depend on room. But last year, I didn't have anything on my table priced at more than $5 (I didn't do coasters) and I made almost $300 on the sale. So I thought that was amazing. I was the only papercrafter there which helped and plus my stuff was 'cheap' so kids/parents
bought a lot for teachers.

The two new ones I'm thinking of doing are at the end of October so I may throw in some fall kinds of stuff, but not a lot. I don't want to get stuck with them if they don't go.

Oh I also did those binder clips which I thought were just goofy but sold every one of them. Who knew!?

MY GALLERY
Old 08-02-2010, 07:05 AM   #4347
Insane Embellisher

Default Sales this week at Staples and Walgreens

Just to let everyone know, Staples has the pack of 5 RSVP pens on sale for $1.00 this week. Walgreens has the 3 pack of legal pads, both regular and mini, 3 for $1.00. I have not been yet, but saw them in their ads for this week.

Hope this helps!

Pat
Old 08-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #4348
Matboard Maniac

Default paint can lids and halloween cuties

I am looking for graphics for Bunco that can be used on paint cans. Do you have any sources??

Cheyl, Thanks for the nice comments on my halloween guys. the graphics are from Shweet doodles. She used to have a different website, but now has her blog. Take a look and if you don't see them, drop her a line asking for them. They came as a set and I think they are just the cutest. They are computer generated and not stamped.
here is her blog shweet doodles
Old 08-02-2010, 09:53 AM   #4349
Matboard Maniac

Default Elf pillows verse for Nikki

Nikki, I fussed a bit with the verse you mentioned needed 'tweaking'. Here is what I came up with:

Elf Pillows
Santa came early
With all his elf fellows.
Since you were asleep
They left little elf pillows.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #4350
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrussom View Post
I did mailboxes one year and really didn't sell any. And I really could not figure out why. They are cute, different and a great way to give a gift. I have TONS of them left (people kept buying them for me at Target and I did too!) and I'm doing them up again for my sales this year. I think I may put some little notecards in a couple or maybe display them with ideas (like candy, a gift card, some little Target body lotions, etc. ) or even sell them that way. I sold them before for $5 empty, so maybe if I put things in them they will sell.
I have pictures in my gallery of my previous sales.
I looked at some things in your gallery and thought they looked great. I love the poem you included with your bookmarks--maybe it's because I'm a big Dr. Seuss fan myself! TFS

I think you list sounds good. There are so many ideas on this thread that it can be a bit overwhelming. I'm the type of person who wants to try them all and finds it really hard to narrow the selection down!
Old 08-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #4351
Matboard Maniac

Default mail box suggestion

Do you think it would help to hand a little tag from the mailbox flag that says "special Christmas delivery just for you" or something catchy that has to do with mail? And I would for sure put a few candies in a package inside.
Just a thought.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #4352
Crimping Master

Quote:
I am looking for graphics for Bunco that can be used on paint cans. Do you have any sources??
I found this seller on Etsy who had bunco bottlecap graphics, but I wonder if they could make their graphics larger if you asked? Also, I tried a google search and looked under the images and found a bunch that you could print out....not sure of copyright issues but worth a shot!
Bunco bottlecap graphics image sheet by chunkeemonkee on Etsy[]=tags&includes[]=title

Here is my google search: http://www.google.com/images?q=bunco...w=1231&bih=617
Old 08-02-2010, 01:52 PM   #4353
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
I looked at some things in your gallery and thought they looked great. I love the poem you included with your bookmarks--maybe it's because I'm a big Dr. Seuss fan myself! TFS

I think you list sounds good. There are so many ideas on this thread that it can be a bit overwhelming. I'm the type of person who wants to try them all and finds it really hard to narrow the selection down!

Thank you for commenting on my paperclip bookmark and reminding me of that poem. I totally forgot how I packaged them and I will do that again this year. I tried to package everything I sold so that they stayed clean and not bent/ripped. I also tried to put a tag on the bigger things.

My table was very candy friendly! When I set up, I realized that almost all of my items involved chocolate of some sort - I'm not sure what that means but it sold so I don't care!

MY GALLERY
Old 08-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #4354
Pearl-ExPert

I forgot about calendars and I'm doing those too for the sale. The coaster kind - I use coasters for the outside and cut 4x4 cardstock for the pages - I find lots of fun calendar templates on here. Those sell very well and are pretty easy to do. I stopped stamping on them, just use designer paper so they don't take too long to do.

'Somewhere' on this site (I think this is where I saw it) someone posted a place where you could order tile from - it was a whiter tile, but it was flat - not full of holes - and shipping was free and it was pretty much what we paid for them at the stores. Anyone remember seeing that and can lead me to where it was? I'm going to search for it too. I didn't see it on the threads here when I went through them.

MY GALLERY
Old 08-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #4355
Matboard Maniac

Default bunco graphics

Thanks,
Kaity's Mom Thanks. I will take a look
Old 08-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #4356
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

'Somewhere' on this site (I think this is where I saw it) someone posted a place where you could order tile from - it was a whiter tile, but it was flat - not full of holes - and shipping was free and it was pretty much what we paid for them at the stores. Anyone remember seeing that and can lead me to where it was? I'm going to search for it too. I didn't see it on the threads here when I went through them.
Mary I would like to know as well if you find that thread!

Old 08-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #4357
Pearl-ExPert

I'm pretty sure its written on a piece of paper at home. I'm going now and hopefully I wrote it down! Because I didn't see it on this thread or the Christmas thread I've been paying attention to, and a search came up with way too many options (for tile!).

I will post what I find.

MY GALLERY
Old 08-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #4358
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
I'm pretty sure its written on a piece of paper at home. I'm going now and hopefully I wrote it down! Because I didn't see it on this thread or the Christmas thread I've been paying attention to, and a search came up with way too many options (for tile!).

I will post what I find.
Awesome! Thanks so much!

Old 08-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #4359
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsskgilbert View Post
I bought them last year from Smart & Final (not sure if it is a western states store) for $3.99 for 12 packs
Thank you!! We have Smart and Final here. I will check there
Old 08-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #4360
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsskgilbert View Post
I did "Grinch Pills" last year and those sold out very quickly- wished I had done more!

Grinch Pills by mrsskgilbert - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks! I wonder if I can find some green candy that is pre-packaged...good idea, tfs!