Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #4761
Proud Fan Club Member

So I did my one and only sale this weekend and made just over $400 profit! I am very pleased with this because it seemed to be slower than last year. I too had a lot of pinterest comments. I made some chocolate bar snowmen in full size and minis and sold out on day 1. I don't make too many of them because I don"t want them left over. I will try to post some pictures of some of my things later today.

It always amazes me when people ooh and aah over what I have made and say how reasonably priced it is and then walk away. Don't get me wrong, the compliments are great but it just seems funny.

At this sale there were 5 different booths selling those ruffled scarves this year. One girl had many other knit and crochet stuff as well. One had crocheted necklaces in addition to the scarves. One was the hospital ladies auxilliary table so they had a wide variety of things. The one vendor had only those scarves and told me they had brought 300 of them! When we started out they were all priced at $15 and the girls that had just those kept dropping their prices first to $10 and then to $5 by the end. I'm glad I was the only paper crafter!

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #4762
Insane Embellisher

So get the scarf, everyone and their mom in law are making those thinking they are going to get rich. Then you watch all the people coming into the building already wearing a scarf. Also too much jewellery in the sales. They say they monitor but the don't in the end. There were 5 of us making cards. Two were almost identical. Another was photos, another was whimsical drawings and printed on cardstock. Mine are really unique and the more the sarcastic saying I put on them the better they sell.

So in the end this craft sale made me 160.00 and my friend 80.00. Attendance was down. Too many craft sales on the same day. Watching people just walk up and down the aisles not even looking at some tables. I still took away the positive of meeting some nice customers and customers that took my card an information about the farmers markets I am in during the summer months. Also met some wonderful vendors that made me glad to be there and to give back.

Lorri

Three more one day sales to go.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #4763
Rubber Obsessor

Yes, if it's easy and people think they can make a profit they show up at craft sales soon enough. A lot of the jewelry is very easy to make, people found that out, and now everyone is trying to string and sell beads. Same for scarves - easy to crochet or knit. Remember when the fleece blankets and scarves were prevalent not long ago? You still see some, but not as many. We all have to find our niche.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #4764
Insane Embellisher

I agree. I love the sharing and warmth of the people who follow these craft show threads. There will always be competition, in any marketplace. The key is to take ideas in, and make them your own. Use them as inspiration, not always as recipes to follow step by step. Think about how many different ways each of us make the snowmen chocolate bars. None of them look alike!

I had two crafts shows this weekend. It is very tiring. I have one left - a 2day show next weekend. My stock is getting depleted now, which is a good thing.
I can't wait to get my house back in order, but it will also be nice to count the money from all my hard work...and take a wee break from crafting before I start all over again in the new year.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #4765
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorri.V. View Post
So get the scarf, everyone and their mom in law are making those thinking they are going to get rich. Then you watch all the people coming into the building already wearing a scarf. Also too much jewellery in the sales. They say they monitor but the don't in the end.
Oh yes there are just too many jewellery booths! I wonder how they make profit! We recently visited a craft show in Whistler and 30-40% of the booths were jewellery!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #4766
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookskaren View Post
Kelly, is there a different size to use for the popcorn snowman? I have the Hershey one, but would like to try the popcorn one. I do not know how to resize anything, so I need either directions or a jpeg or whatever it is that I can just print off. Thanks. The gloves are very cute and would give me another way to use the snowman.
yes there is! I got it at the same time I dowloaded the candy bar one....they both came in the same file. I did download the original one but I know people are sharing the candy bar one all over so you might have just gotten the candy bar one. She actually called the second one a snowman for the big candy bars but it's the same one everyone is using for the popcorn. Here it is...just save it to your desktop or file and it should work.
Attached Thumbnails
snowmanwrapper-popcorn.jpg  
Old 11-26-2012, 10:41 AM   #4767
Glitter Guru

Funny everyone is talking about the jewelry and knitting/crocheting. There are always a lot of booths for those at all the events I have been at. My friend I share booth space with does both these items. She does lovely work and she makes beautiful hats and scarves and gloves! But yes, sometimes I am sure she groans about all the other people doing this, too. Makes selling really hard! =(

I didn't take "business cards" to any of these events because I don't really do this as a business....just do the 2 shows a year...but I had people ask for my name and phone # and I had a lady call me today about the little acrylic desktop post-it note items I had. Her little daughter was eyeing one but mom didn't want to get it then because she was there. I told her I was going to be at this craft fair this weekend, which is 30 miinutes away from the other craft fair I was at but is in my hometown. I work full-time in this town 30 minutes away, so I am there 5 days a week, but things have been busy and I don't really have time to make and take a $3 item to this woman. She said she would try to make it out to this craft fair this weekend, but I guess my question is...how much effort do you put in to "special orders" or getting something to someone outside of a sale? Especially if this isn't really your "business" but a little money making hobby. I would spend more in gas driving across town to give her that $3 item but I hate telling people "not worth it" either...her daughter was so cute and wanted that little thing so bad. LOL
Old 11-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #4768
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
I love all the sharing in here too! I'm taking pictures to show y'all, put I'm not putting them 'out there' on Pinterest, where our local competition might see them.

Just remember, when you put your pictures on this site, in the gallery, someone can pin it to pinterest from there. I had some of my stuff pinned and I was very excited when I saw them on Pinterest - like I had 'made it!'.

I'm going to change my board over to private too. I pin a lot of stuff and then go through it when I have time to see what I want to make for sales and what is just too much work or I've seen too many times at sales. I have people already following my boards so I hope that when I go private it blocks them from it altogether. Not to be mean but that is the reason to go private on the boards.

I don't have too many original ideas on my tables, but the items are 'my spin' on items others have done. I didn't see the exact things on the other crafter's tables but there was one who was taking notes at my table so next year I'm pretty sure I will see what I made at their table too. And they come to my big sale too, they started that this year. But I thought my stuff was nicer and better made so that made me feel better. And I made money so that was even better.

MY GALLERY
Old 11-26-2012, 11:31 AM   #4769
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to NancyL2648

RAK...radom act of kindness.
I have six mini-calendars....3" x 2 1/4".
They are from December 2012 up to and including December 2013.
The first person to send me a pm with their name/addy will get these.
They will go out in tomorrow's mail (Tuesday)

Old 11-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #4770
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyL2648 View Post
You rock, Nancy!
Old 11-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #4771
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
GONE!

Old 11-26-2012, 05:25 PM   #4772
FiP
Rubber Obsessor

Kelly, I don't think you could justify delivering a $3 item unless it's just around the corner (unless you think of it as a super-kind act for Christmas!) That's a shame for the little girl who might miss out, but possibly she has already forgotten about it!! Go with your gut feeling...
Old 11-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #4773
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by kspiv View Post
Funny everyone is talking about the jewelry and knitting/crocheting. There are always a lot of booths for those at all the events I have been at. My friend I share booth space with does both these items. She does lovely work and she makes beautiful hats and scarves and gloves! But yes, sometimes I am sure she groans about all the other people doing this, too. Makes selling really hard! =(

I didn't take "business cards" to any of these events because I don't really do this as a business....just do the 2 shows a year...but I had people ask for my name and phone # and I had a lady call me today about the little acrylic desktop post-it note items I had. Her little daughter was eyeing one but mom didn't want to get it then because she was there. I told her I was going to be at this craft fair this weekend, which is 30 miinutes away from the other craft fair I was at but is in my hometown. I work full-time in this town 30 minutes away, so I am there 5 days a week, but things have been busy and I don't really have time to make and take a $3 item to this woman. She said she would try to make it out to this craft fair this weekend, but I guess my question is...how much effort do you put in to "special orders" or getting something to someone outside of a sale? Especially if this isn't really your "business" but a little money making hobby. I would spend more in gas driving across town to give her that $3 item but I hate telling people "not worth it" either...her daughter was so cute and wanted that little thing so bad. LOL
I would ship it to the lady and also charge her for the shipping.

Old 11-27-2012, 05:02 AM   #4774
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Quote:
I've been thinking about what to do with leftover stuff from the show next weekend too. Some I'll give as gifts, and I thought I'd take some things to a nursing home. They would probably love them.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:07 AM   #4775
Kookie Creator

My last official show was on Sunday. At the last minute we were advised that we could not sell any food related items, including pre-packaged stuff. So that was like half my inventory! Needless to say I did not sell a lot of stuff! I did make my table fees back plus $10 but that was it ($40 in total). I will not be doing that sale again!

Now I have all these candy sticks, hot chocolate packs, chocolate bars and tea bag holders left! I hope people at work are in a buying mood for that stuff! lol

My sometimes neglected blog
Old 11-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #4776
Inking Addict

Default Craft Show

Didn't do too badly this past weekend considering there were no shoppers. sold 1 snowman Hershey bar,sold 5 Angry Birds Hershey bars, made 30 tea bag and cookie holders only sold 7. Lots of reindeer poop, post it pads, skinny notepads, etc. Managed to make $250 for a 2 day craft fair after a customer special ordered an advent calendar and prepaid $40 for it. I used the mini gift box die cut to make the 25 boxes for it. 3 more craft fairs to go. Note to self, no more hershey bars, no more reindeer poop for future craft fairs. Good luck to all, Maria
Old 11-27-2012, 06:10 AM   #4777
Matboard Maniac

Kelly, thanks for the popcorn image. I don't know if I will get to it or not this year, but I may try it for next year. I have been doing just one show, but this year my second one is this weekend and I don't think I have time to finish everything else and add this also. I did not sell many of my Hershey snowmen this year, but sold lots last year. I didn't walk around to see what everyone else had, but it is possible that someone else made them. At least I will have another option for next year.
Oh, I wouldn't have driven across town for a $3 item, either. Last year, I did make and deliver a $1.50 Santa m & m stick because the lady bought all I had for her daughter's class, but needed one more. I still had enough supplies to make the stick, so I did and drove it over to her house... but she lives right off a main street that I travel almost daily, and it was within a couple of miles of my home.
Merry Christmas!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:27 AM   #4778
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
I had a lady call me today about the little acrylic desktop post-it note items I had. Her little daughter was eyeing one but mom didn't want to get it then because she was there. I told her I was going to be at this craft fair this weekend, which is 30 miinutes away from the other craft fair I was at but is in my hometown. I work full-time in this town 30 minutes away, so I am there 5 days a week, but things have been busy and I don't really have time to make and take a $3 item to this woman. She said she would try to make it out to this craft fair this weekend, but I guess my question is...how much effort do you put in to "special orders" or getting something to someone outside of a sale? Especially if this isn't really your "business" but a little money making hobby. I would spend more in gas driving across town to give her that $3 item but I hate telling people "not worth it" either...her daughter was so cute and wanted that little thing so bad. LOL
Kelly: Why don't you treat it as if you were selling it on e-Bay? So it would be $3.00 plus the cost of mailing it to the mom...that would save both of you an extra trip (although would involve a run to the Post Office), and make the little girl so happy.

Just a thought...

I've had special requests similar to this, too. Sometimes I think I'm just a push-over, but it IS a nice feeling to make someone happy. Especially if they're pleasant and reasonable. I think the trick is to TREAT it as a business and consider what any other reasonable businessman would do to help their customer. If someone really wants something they couldn't purchase when you were displaying them, then they should expect to put forth some extra effort (or $$) to get it.
"Be Still and Know That I Am God" Ps. 46:10

Last edited by kitkat55; 11-27-2012 at 07:31 AM..
Old 11-27-2012, 08:09 AM   #4779
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

I live in a really small rural town. So when I do the "local" shows, a lot of the shoppers are from the towns nearby. I have had requests like this more than once & I usually just meet them half way. I've delivered items to people in grocery store parking lots & gas station parking lots, lol. Although I go into the other towns every couple of weeks or so. The item doesn't usually have to be delivered right away, just so they get it before that special occasion.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #4780
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinrealtor View Post
Didn't do too badly this past weekend considering there were no shoppers. sold 1 snowman Hershey bar,sold 5 Angry Birds Hershey bars, made 30 tea bag and cookie holders only sold 7. Lots of reindeer poop, post it pads, skinny notepads, etc. Managed to make $250 for a 2 day craft fair after a customer special ordered an advent calendar and prepaid $40 for it. I used the mini gift box die cut to make the 25 boxes for it. 3 more craft fairs to go. Note to self, no more hershey bars, no more reindeer poop for future craft fairs. Good luck to all, Maria

Be careful selling these...the image/name is protected by copyright.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #4781
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
I've been thinking about what to do with leftover stuff from the show next weekend too. Some I'll give as gifts, and I thought I'd take some things to a nursing home. They would probably love them.
Same here - I'm thinking of taking all my leftover snowman popcorn to a youth shelter and some other stuff to the women's shelter.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #4782
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeteens View Post
My last official show was on Sunday. At the last minute we were advised that we could not sell any food related items, including pre-packaged stuff. So that was like half my inventory! Needless to say I did not sell a lot of stuff! I did make my table fees back plus $10 but that was it ($40 in total). I will not be doing that sale again!

Now I have all these candy sticks, hot chocolate packs, chocolate bars and tea bag holders left! I hope people at work are in a buying mood for that stuff! lol
So sorry to hear that - that is such a bummer! I think it's quite unfair.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:06 AM   #4783
Kookie Creator

I taught a class on Tuesday where we made 8 gift card holders. I had some of my craft sale stuff out in case they wanted to 'browse' through what I had made and I sold another $60 worth of stuff! Yay! And no table fee!

My sometimes neglected blog
Old 11-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #4784
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeteens View Post
I taught a class on Tuesday where we made 8 gift card holders. I had some of my craft sale stuff out in case they wanted to 'browse' through what I had made and I sold another $60 worth of stuff! Yay! And no table fee!
That's Awesome! Great idea! Thinking I may have to capitalize on this idea.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #4785
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Gina, thanks so much for posting pictures!! I'm going to get some of those wire cubes now!
The wire cubes do work well, but they do take a little while to put together. But I am getting better and faster at it! I got mine from Bed, Bath & Beyond with a coupon. I think they came to like $15. If you dont see them, ask! Sometimes they are in a spot you wouldnt think to look.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #4786

1st day of the sale today, three of us together in a booth. I made 490 happy happy! Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day, very busy.

Hershey snowmen selling well, post it note holders, snowman soup, chocolate candy holders all sold well. Oh and all but 6 - 7 M&M sticks sold out.

I took pictures so will post them in a few days.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #4787
Kookie Creator

Quote:
1st day of the sale today, three of us together in a booth. I made 490 happy happy! Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day, very busy.

Hershey snowmen selling well, post it note holders, snowman soup, chocolate candy holders all sold well. Oh and all but 6 - 7 M&M sticks sold out.

I took pictures so will post them in a few days.
Way to go!
Old 12-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #4788
Insane Embellisher

#4 today and it was not great because of the weather. Terrible rain, I would not have ventured out in it to go to a craft sale, lol. Chatted with some great people that love my cards. Was given a tabletop card rack by friends from my summer market. Donated an assortment of Christmas cards to an organization and had a great lunch from the ladies in the concession so even though sales were low I had mostly positives to take away from the day.

Lorri

Last edited by Lorri.V.; 12-01-2012 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: added
Old 12-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #4789
Insane Embellisher

I had a very slow craft market Friday and Saturday also. Lots of people but nobody was buying. This was my 3rd time at this show, and I have decided to dump it next year. I didn't lose money but table fee was $130 and after paying that, profit was just $300. Definiitely my worst show of the season.

Two small venues left. One tomorrow which my hubby is working alone, then one on Friday that sounds interesting. I was asked to join. It is a school sale. All items need to be $5 or less. The kids shop during school hours for all the people on their "lists". Then there is a 3 hr evening show for the adults. I think this will be a great place to empty out my odds and ends for the end of season.

Best sellers are still my magnets. Snowmen choc bars are done. I won't make them again after this year. They are still selling but wayyy slower than in past years.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:49 AM   #4790
Glitter Guru

My last sale was Saturday. It is in my hometown at the high school so I always enjoy doing this one! See lots of people I know and my friend and I have separate booths but they are next to each other and her daughter joins us so it's a lot of fun!

I made 38 more hershey bars for this one and still have like 8 left and same with the popcorn...made 28 and still have about 10 left so I agree with Diane, this will probably be my last year for that stuff. I am thinking of spending the year trying to come up with some other covers tho. I think people are just tired of the snowmen....they are everywhere since they were a free download! If I come up with something exclusive to me, then I think they will sell better.

What is so funny is that the stuff I think will sell like crazy never does! haha I came up with some really cute rock candy that I thought would sell out but it didnt. Sold a few, but not nearly like I thought I would. Good thing my son loves it and was excited about it getting to eat it up. LOL

I still did good. A little over $400 at this one day event and booth space was only $25 so I definitely won't complain!! AND...I only turned around and spent $5 on lunch and $10 on another gift item for my niece who is going to have a baby. That alway seems to be my downfall in the past...I would spend the money I was making on other stuff there! ha

I changed up a few items that I had had for a couple of years and they weren't moving and sold some of them. Mainly these little journals/notebooks. So that was good. I always love moving older inventory!

Hope everyone else did well....I am glad its over for the season for me. Hope everyone who has fairs still left do extremely well!!
Old 12-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #4791
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Here is a list of what I sold:
Owl Twizzler Treats - made 32, sold 16 - $1.50 each or 4 for $5
Santa Twizzler Treats - made 73, sold 56 - $1.50 each or 4 for $5
Twizzler Treats - made 42, sold 42 - 50 cents each or 3 for $1
Snowman Lifesavers - made 20, sold 20 - $3 each or 4 for $10
Snowman Candy Bars - made 50, sold 50 - $3 each or 4 for $10
Snowman Popcorn - made 28, sold 28 (these had a pair of gloves as their hat this year and I did much better on them that way) - $3 each or 4 for $10
Mini DSP wrapped Candy Bar Treats (pk of 7) - made 24, sold 24 = $3 each or 4 for $10
Mini DSP wrapped Candy Bar Treats (pk of 2) - made 17, sold 17 - $3 each or 4 for $10
Peppermint Patty Treats (pk of 5) - made 14, sold 14 - $3 each or 4 for $10
Rudy Treats - made 12, sold 9 - $3 each or 4 for $10
Snowman Soup Treats (hot cocoa pack with a candy cane in the paper mug) - made 10, sold 10 - $3 each or 4 for $10
Apron with Tea Bags - made 8, sold 8 - $3 each or 4 for $10
Cocoa Cones - made 10, sold 10 - $4 each or 2 for $7
DSP covered Mini Tissue Packets - made 16, sold 16 - $1 each
Mini Acrylic Desktop Post-it note holder with mini gel pen - made 15, sold 15 - $ 3 each
Post It Note holders with mini pen - made 14, sold 14 - $3.50 each or 3 for $10
Wine Woolie (wool sweater sleeve sewn into a wine bag) - made 6, sold 3 - $5 each
Chenille Wine Tote (tote made from vintage chenille bedspread) - made 2, sold 2 - $7 each
"Chanel" compact notepad & lipstick pen set - made 16, sold 4 & gave one away to a great customer who spent $80.
Sold various small items....a few magnets, a few gift card holders but nothing to speak of in that area. My candy stuff always sells the best!!
Thanks so much for sharing this information, including your prices. Do you have any pictures??
RuthieB likes this post.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #4792
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by imlynne View Post
Thanks so much for sharing this information, including your prices. Do you have any pictures??
On this thread..page 117, post # 4675, I posted a couple of pics of things when I remembered to take them. This weekend a teenager is coming to look at some of my stuff. She likes to buy things for residents at the assisted facility she works at. I just gave her stuff last year and will again this year. I think it is so cute and sweet she does that that there is no way I could charge her! Who says teenagers don't care! I'll try to remember to take some pics of things I had left over and post here.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #4793
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
On this thread..page 117, post # 4675, I posted a couple of pics of things when I remembered to take them. I'll try to remember to take some pics of things I had left over and post here.
These look faboulous! Your scalloped mint patties look so nice.
Look forward to more pictures --if you get them.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #4794

The big show is over and boy was I tired! I have photos here:
Booth photos

Y'all are the BEST! I knew a lot about what to expect and because of all your help it was a great experience.

I already spent a bunch of my profits
Old 12-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #4795
Kookie Creator

Quote:
The big show is over and boy was I tired! I have photos here:
Booth photos

Y'all are the BEST! I knew a lot about what to expect and because of all your help it was a great experience.

I already spent a bunch of my profits
Great set up, Carole! You did a fantastic job and your products are superb! Glad you did well.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #4796
Glitter Guru

Carole....what a great set up!! Super fun and very organized! =)
Glad you did well...it's always fun to make some money and I know what you mean...mine is also spent but that's why I do these around Christmas...good spending money!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #4797
Matboard Maniac

Default craft show set up

Ditto for me too on the comments made about your booth. The set up looks fabulous. I just love the tall sign. Does it list the kind of things in you booth--like teacher gifts, sweets, etc?

Also, Carol, what are the larger Angry Bird items next to the blue cookie eaters and green items?
Old 12-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #4798
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Carole your booth is Huge ( and beautiful )
Old 12-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #4799
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

So... the school where I do the one 2 day show in November wants to put on one in the Spring ( either before Easter or before Mothers day) and (no date yet) but, was asked if I was interested in this... I've never done a spring show ( ever ) so... I'm debating if it would be a good idea to make something besides cards and tags (and I have to start soon ) because, I'm still bitten by the Christmas bug here and I am nearly out of birthday cards.

So, last year ( not this last nov. but 2011) I had some "crafter stocking stuffers" which were vintage jello molds filled with vintage buttons and then some vintage lace 1 yard wound on round wood clothes pins. ( all the buttons sold and the lace only sold one blue piece) So... do you think something like this, I have tons of vintage jello molds ( and stuff it follows me home from yard sales) and if it was before Mothers day maybe "crafty chick gifts?" but, would people buy little things like this to craft with for Easter?

I'm rambling I know, but I figured I could pick your brains because, If I say things like this out loud to people I know who don't craft they are all just they agree with me no matter what I say.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #4800

Quote:
Originally Posted by imlynne View Post
Ditto for me too on the comments made about your booth. The set up looks fabulous. I just love the tall sign. Does it list the kind of things in you booth--like teacher gifts, sweets, etc?

Also, Carol, what are the larger Angry Bird items next to the blue cookie eaters and green items?
Those are Angry Bird Hershey Bar covers. The tall sign is the North Pole. The signs on it read,"Stocking Stuffer Central" and the smaller ones below it said: Co-Workers, Teachers, Santa, Sweets and Treats, Tea and Cookies and Hot Cocoa.

Last edited by sc magnolia; 12-10-2012 at 06:00 PM..