Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER ~ SCRAPPIN' WITH WHATSERDOODLE POODLE KIT N. KABOODLE SNOODLE
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER
MMTPT165 ~ PARTICIPATING STAMPERS!
This is my story!
1. If you are participating in sending your card this month (SEPTEMBER) to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.
2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.
Like this using *whatserdoodle* as an example for the screen name.......
Then the next person will be
Another Whatsherdoodle #2
And so forth.
4. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!
Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!
Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines. I take pride in having no rules, that is why I am calling them quidelines! Ha!
1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday or Monday of next week. It will be short and will simply say.....
In the subject line.........You tickle........
Inside the pm....It will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.
If you do not receive a pm from me, its cuz something has gone wrong, so please pm me. It's probably operator error, me being the operator! Ha!
2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card!
3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received! If you would like to, please also feel free to post a thank you to your tickler in the TEAPOT TUESDAY APPRECIATION STATION thread.
4. If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise in tact!
You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter! I double dawg dare ya to send goofy ones! Snort!
Hope you all have fun with this destination this week!
Cindy, I have my card ready but am having problems with the resizer so I will try again tomorrow and will comment tomorrow.
Great cards ladies!
QFTD171 Stampin Gramma (Faith W.) http://awalkwithfaith.blogspot.com
Proud Fan Club Member!
Member of RAK and BRAK
SCS BRAK New Member Mentor, Volunteers are needed! If you are a RAK member and would like to volunteer PM me.
No worries friends! All of you who have not made your card yet, its fine! Just post it with keywords MMTPT165 by let's say Sunday night....and all will be good. I won't draw names until Monday morning!
A new dog? ooh, fun! Whoot!
Stampincole677....a newbie? Whoot! We will be watching for you in the gallery! Yay! Remember to use keywords MMTPT165 so we will see it at the Teaparty!
Faith....let me know if you can't get it resized...you could always email it to me and then I can resize it and email it to you.....worse case scenario.......
Cat, you sure make me wonder about those 4 years....ha!
You all are on a roll with your counting! Doing pretty good this go around! Whoot!