Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesdays (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-f260/)
-   -   MOTHERMARK'S TEAPOT 73 "BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY AT THE RODENTS!!!" (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-f260/mothermarks-teapot-73-big-christmas-party-rodents-t472809.html)

marilynprestonn 12-21-2009 02:55 PM

MOTHERMARK'S TEAPOT 73 "BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY AT THE RODENTS!!!"
 
2 Attachment(s)
This week there is a big party going on at the Rodents house. Aww, don’t be afraid Sabrina, they are the sweet kind of rodents, who have their own house and huge underground reception hall all made up for us to join them in an extraordinary Christmas teapot party. You can see Itty, Bitty and Tiny adding the last touches to the outside decorations, and there is even a candy cane on the back door, wonder who will get to it first huh...
Do come inside where Mama Teeny will greet bugs, dogs, cats, horses and any kind of character you can think of, she has a special greeting for us teapot party ladies. (a traditional eggnog made out of spider eggs, dandelion milk and of course some fine "liqueur"…the very warm kind) Don't get squeemish about the ingredients, with alot of sugar, you won't even feel the aftertaste. LOL Oh yes, we have penguins for Charlene and snowpeople for Pat too, well they do have to stay in the “Winter lounge” though, for obvious reasons. Yep, it’s made with real snow, there is a little hill for polar bears to slide even, oh and skating rink for the romantics and kids too. Only at the Rodents underground hall! So please join the fun, everyone is invited, no special mission this week. All we need to do is dance, sing, jump, hop, twist and shout and I know you ladies can do all that and more. Beverages and mountains of food are served every hour on the hour, and if you feel like bringing something, feel free, but Mama Teeny said there is enough for an army.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD P - A – R – T – Y !

Your funky and oh so weird hostess for this week,

You can find my card here:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ITTY

the card open:

OPEN FANCY FOLD

Peggyxo

lisa lara 12-21-2009 03:34 PM

Hi Peggy. How did you ever find Mama Tiny's cute little house? Maybe on one of your walks in the woods by your house looking for bows of holly. I bet that's how. Very nice of Mama to invite us in and what a hostess, treats on the hour every hour. So, I posted the first comment do I get the candy cane on the back door or do I have to have my card posted? hee. I looooooooooove candy canes. Thank you for hostessing. This is a delightful teapot. Can't wait to see you there.

marilynprestonn 12-21-2009 03:49 PM

Thank you Lisa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa lara (Post 15750650)
Hi Peggy. How did you ever find Mama Tiny's cute little house? Maybe on one of your walks in the woods by your house looking for bows of holly. I bet that's how. Very nice of Mama to invite us in and what a hostess, treats on the hour every hour. So, I posted the first comment do I get the candy cane on the back door or do I have to have my card posted? hee. I looooooooooove candy canes. Thank you for hostessing. This is a delightful teapot. Can't wait to see you there.

I will make sure to keep the candy cane for you, but Mother Tiny has alot more where that one came from. Looking forward to dance, jump, hop and even twist with you at the party.

YAY!

sleepyinseattle 12-21-2009 04:31 PM

Thanks for hostessing, Peggy! I got an early start on this one:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1570428

Have a very Merry Christmas, my fellow tea partiers!

marilynprestonn 12-21-2009 04:59 PM

You are quick
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyinseattle (Post 15750896)
Thanks for hostessing, Peggy! I got an early start on this one:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1570428

Have a very Merry Christmas, my fellow tea partiers!

Fun to have you so early, you are the first poster. So happy you made it!

hugsxo, Peggy

Lovely Linda 12-21-2009 05:26 PM

Hello Peggy - you are the 'Hostess with the Mostess!' Wahoo - I am coming for sure - I have started on my journey but will have to sopt to pick up the kids from the pool - it is hot here and they are cooling off - as soon as I have done the 'Mum' thing - I'll be there dar-r-r-ling!! LOL! Great challenge girlie!! {{{hugs}}}

Barbarar20 12-21-2009 05:31 PM

Looking good! I have no "have to do" tomorrow so I will be ready to go in the a.m. Thanks for hosting.

HamiltonGal 12-21-2009 05:35 PM

Fun story Peggy - I'm here early for a change! and turns out I used the same image as you, probably because you gave it to me :D

Can't wait to see everyone's cards - although I may have to pass on the spider brew!

Here's my card - TFL!

RJP111 12-21-2009 06:03 PM

Sounds like we're having a "Twist and Shout" kind of teapot Christmas party this week! How fun!

marilynprestonn 12-21-2009 06:16 PM

Looking forward to see you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbarar20 (Post 15751166)
Looking good! I have no "have to do" tomorrow so I will be ready to go in the a.m. Thanks for hosting.

So fun to see that your have to do is attend the teapot party. The more the merrier, I always say!

See you in the morning, hugsxo, peggy

marilynprestonn 12-21-2009 06:19 PM

That was gorgeous by the way!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HamiltonGal (Post 15751180)
Fun story Peggy - I'm here early for a change! and turns out I used the same image as you, probably because you gave it to me :D

Can't wait to see everyone's cards - although I may have to pass on the spider brew!

Here's my card - TFL!

Laurie, your card almost made me take mine off.:rolleyes: Just kidding, but man oh man, can you give those colours a swirl. Now, can you moonwalk, twist and rock N' roll all at the same time....HA! Thought so. I can!;)

Glad you could make, you are one sweetie!

marilynprestonn 12-21-2009 06:20 PM

Well yes, we can sure do that and more...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RJP111 (Post 15751363)
Sounds like we're having a "Twist and Shout" kind of teapot Christmas party this week! How fun!

See we can shake it up baby and twist and shout. But can we do the Rockin' Robin...tweet, tweet!!!! Had to say it, too obvious huh. Nonetheless, I can see you smile.

Glad you could come!

crazykim 12-21-2009 06:50 PM

MERRY XMAS TO ALL THE TEA PARTY LADIES --- I am sorry to have not been part of the party for a few weeks but life has just been busy with the kids finishing up school for the summer holidays -- my craft table is also our dinner table and we use it a lot more over this period of time so all my stuff has been put away for now :( -- I miss using it especially since I have just had a couple of MS punches arrive... I hope I can use them ok I have been reading good and bad reports about them...
Anyway I will be back into the parties in the New Year... But I wanted to wish you all a safe and happy Christmas with your loved ones -- be safe and I will be seeing you all at the party in the New Year ....I have really enjoyed getting to know a lot of you heaps better .... hugs to all Kim xxxxxx

jovialjudi 12-21-2009 07:38 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! What a sweet story and a funfilled teaparty we have going on this week with none other than our beloved hostess Peggy!! Insert drumroll here please..... I was going to make a micey noise but just how do they sound??? And spider brew...well it depends on how strong it is. You better watch out cause Bertie will be flinging things again. Will join in the fun with a card tomorrow gf! Cannot miss the soiree of the season don`t you know! Hugs and MWAHHH!!

~CA~ 12-21-2009 09:38 PM

I brought three more rodents! I hope that's OK!! Thanks, Peggy!!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=94252

Kathy LeDonne 12-22-2009 01:05 AM

Here's my card for the Tea Party! While at first blush it may not seem to fit, read my story and you will see. I knew that I wouldn't have time to do another card on top of this one, but I did find a way to be included in the tea party this week anyways!

Tiffany Christmas

marilynprestonn 12-22-2009 03:16 AM

Kim, enjoy the holidays and your time off!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazykim (Post 15751620)
MERRY XMAS TO ALL THE TEA PARTY LADIES --- I am sorry to have not been part of the party for a few weeks but life has just been busy with the kids finishing up school for the summer holidays -- my craft table is also our dinner table and we use it a lot more over this period of time so all my stuff has been put away for now :( -- I miss using it especially since I have just had a couple of MS punches arrive... I hope I can use them ok I have been reading good and bad reports about them...
Anyway I will be back into the parties in the New Year... But I wanted to wish you all a safe and happy Christmas with your loved ones -- be safe and I will be seeing you all at the party in the New Year ....I have really enjoyed getting to know a lot of you heaps better .... hugs to all Kim xxxxxx

We know you will be back and spoil us with your talent and wit and love! Hugs, really nice to see you!

Peggyxo TA TA!

marilynprestonn 12-22-2009 03:18 AM

Awww Judi, you make me all warm and fuzzy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jovialjudi (Post 15751865)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! What a sweet story and a funfilled teaparty we have going on this week with none other than our beloved hostess Peggy!! Insert drumroll here please..... I was going to make a micey noise but just how do they sound??? And spider brew...well it depends on how strong it is. You better watch out cause Bertie will be flinging things again. Will join in the fun with a card tomorrow gf! Cannot miss the soiree of the season don`t you know! Hugs and MWAHHH!!

You sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself! I enjoy this hostessing! All the ladies are so much fun youare so right. Bertie, is she there already. Awww, that flinger! We love her and you. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

etsdas 12-22-2009 03:49 AM

WOW! Lots of guests already.
Peggy, you are the hostess with the mostes'. Thanks for a nice and easy challenge this week. I have a lot of catching up to do.
It feels good to be back - we had a great cruise (Med. and TransAtlantic) but it kind of rushes Christmas preparations!

I think I will have to stay outside on the pond - did you remember to stock it with fish? But I will be there to snatch one of the candy canes.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...00&ppuser=2873

Merry Christmas to all of you. Have a wonderful holiday.
Here is my greeting to you.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...00&ppuser=2873

Cook22 12-22-2009 04:11 AM

Mice Thanks
Sorry for stretching the challenge slightly, Peggy. But we are enjoying sitting in your beautifully decorated underground hall while we get on with our handiwork and thank-you notes. Well - I didn't really need another Christmas card ;)
Happy Christmas to all the party-goers from this corner of our cyber-party.

cmsuto 12-22-2009 04:17 AM

Thanks for hosting the tea party this week, Peggy! So glad I could make it this time! Fun story! What a party this is going to be! I didn't have any cute mice to add to my creation, but there was a snowman on the tea pot so I added a couple of them! Here is mine:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=143903
Happy Holidays to everyone!

foxy67 12-22-2009 05:29 AM

OH!! Peg!! This is going to be one heck of a party..more fun...I will be joining you all as soon as I finish moving things around in my card room. Had pc on outside wall and was to cold there so moved it by a inside wall. Works much better (warmer)

MariLynn 12-22-2009 06:28 AM

Peggy, this is adorable. I love the little mousies. I have my thinking cap on. Thanks so much for hostessing.

marilynprestonn 12-22-2009 07:46 AM

Yes, I'll be waiting to see you Pat.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by foxy67 (Post 15752944)
OH!! Peg!! This is going to be one heck of a party..more fun...I will be joining you all as soon as I finish moving things around in my card room. Had pc on outside wall and was to cold there so moved it by a inside wall. Works much better (warmer)

Computer area needs to be warm indeed, I understand. LOL

Hugsxo

marilynprestonn 12-22-2009 07:47 AM

I will be awaiting your arrival my friend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MariLynn (Post 15753279)
Peggy, this is adorable. I love the little mousies. I have my thinking cap on. Thanks so much for hostessing.

Always intriguing to see what you come up with! So fun that you can play along. Hugsxo

LilLuvsStampin 12-22-2009 07:51 AM

Oh, Peg-a-roo, you have outdone yourself!!! This sounds like one outrageously FUN party this week! Such a fun story, too! I'll be putting my thinking cap on and hoping to join all my lovely friends after work tonight. I know Bertie had some travel plans for the holidays, but I don't think she's left yet. I'll let her know that you have the challenge up!

Thanks for hostessing you wild and wascally wabbit!!!

jovialjudi 12-22-2009 10:06 AM

Thanks for hosting this fabulous teaparty Peggy!
Here is my card
Read the description on my card for some free goodies! :D

belle5 12-22-2009 06:29 PM

confession time - i have been stalking your parties for awhile now, so this week i just couldn't resist joining in and using the last of my gingerbread stickers - now Christmas is officially off my desk until next month when I make some for the Christmas Card challenge.

Thanks for letting come to the party, unfortunately by the time i got there the house was very full, so they had to move some of the party over to Mrs. Ginger's house next door.

Ginger's house tag card

LilLuvsStampin 12-23-2009 05:30 AM

Whew! I FINALLY made it to da party! But, hey.....where is everyone????

The Road to a Friend's House

RJP111 12-24-2009 08:25 AM

I'm late, but I made it!

Here is my card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=119566

Lovely Linda 12-25-2009 03:08 AM

Wahoo Peggy - I have finally made it - a few snags along the way - but I am HERE now!!

Thanks for hosting this amazing event - I even brought a present fo you! Thanks for having me Peggy - it was a fun challenge!! {{{HUGS}}}

pidgesmom 12-28-2009 05:15 AM

Oh Peggy, so sorry I'm so late. Please check my blog for the real story!!! You'll understand why.

Here are Trip and Fall - hopefully they'll get their before you all leave for Sabrina's!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:20 PM.