Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesdays (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-f260/)
-   -   MMTPT219- I Believe October 9, 2012 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-f260/mmtpt219-i-believe-october-9-2012-a-t562302.html)

JustMe427 10-08-2012 10:31 AM

MMTPT219- I Believe October 9, 2012

WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY
THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING TEAPARTY
AND CHALLENGE #219

BELIEVE!

Note: Anyone is welcome to play! You automatically become a Teapotter the first time you play in our challenge. Also, you do not have to write a story. You just have to be inspired by the teapot or by the story about this week's location! Have fun! If this is your first Teapot Tuesday Challenge, please mention that in your commentary so we can be sure to greet you properly, in pure Teapot Tuesday fashion! Your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not at all required. Just have fun!

Believe

They say seeing is believing,
but I don't think that's true -
To believe without seeing is to give
God His due.

An eagle soaring in the sky,
It's not important to know why -
He does not fall to the ground,
We just marvel that he is heaven bound.

A secret hidden in a seed.
matters not if flower or weed.
The miracle is the same -
the power is in the Name.

So believe without seeing,
and hope in each season.
And know that God's Will
gives strength beyond reason.

Today's song is I Believe sung by Engelbert Humperdink. Here are the lyrics and following is the link to the song.

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows.
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night, a candle glows.
I believe for everyone who goes astray, someone will come to show the way.
I believe, I believe.
I believe above the storm the smallest pray`r will still be heard.
I believe that someone in the great somewhere hears every word.
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry, or touch a leaf or see the sky,
Then I know why I believe!

Engelbert Humperdinck - I believe - YouTube

Translation:
Bring inspirational cards.
Extra cookies if your card has pink on it or in it.
In case you would like to use the digi drawn by Lia-Marie it is at the bottom of this post.

Destination Station:
This week our destination is Chardon, Ohio. If you would like a destination for your card, how about sending it to Jennifer? Jennifer ( nillysilly_ol'bear ) is a fellow SCSer who is battling a rare and aggressive form of breast cancer. Jennifer is presently at a facility where they are aggressively attacking her cancer with radiation 7 days a week until November.

If you have a chance to hop on over to her blog you will find out why our teapot has shoes and get a sense of the amazing person that Jennifer is.

To find out more information about Jennifer as well as her address and a link to her blog, please visit Post #318 in the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station thread. Please remember that just because you participate in a Teapot Tuesday challenge that is combined with a card drive request, it does not mean that you are REQUIRED to send your cards. It is totally 100% voluntary.

Here is my card: Hands of Hope and Where are your shoes?

Here is a Quick Link to the Teapot Tuesday #219 Challenge Gallery.

Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT219 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? SCS has given Mothermark permission to create an email Teapot Tuesday Cheater Group and email the challenge out on the Saturday before the Tuesday of the challenge so you girls can have the weekend to make your card. Send her a pm with your email address if you wanna be a Cheater!

If you are confused about these challenges, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information. There is also a directory of individual challenges. Feel free to grab this I survived Teapot Tuesday Badge for your blog!

JD from PAUSA 10-08-2012 04:25 PM

Great challenge...I hope I am commenting at the right spot...It's been a while since I have made it to a tea party. My card for this week's party can be found here
Pink Card for the teaparty by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mothermark 10-08-2012 05:29 PM

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...madhatter2.jpg
AND NOW A TEAPOT TUESDAY BIRTHDAY TOAST
TO THIS WEEK'S BIRTHDAY GIRLS
(KEEP THOSE PINKY'S UP GIRLS!)

Shadow's Mom 10/10

mother's daughter 10-08-2012 05:57 PM

Thank goodness for digital cameras!
here's my stacked card for Jennifer
MMTPT219 Jennifer Believes by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ksnurse 10-08-2012 06:14 PM

wonderful challenge....I have a fun pair of socks to send along with my card...

MMTPT219, Roses and old lace by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

etsdas 10-08-2012 06:21 PM

What an incredible story in Jennifer's blog!

Here is mine -
MMTPT219 - Thinking of you by etsdas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redi2stamp 10-09-2012 01:57 AM

Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - redi2stamp - Handmade Cards & Crafts
here's my card, designed to connect and make Jennifer smile

RJP111 10-09-2012 02:29 AM

Here is my card for Jennifer:
MMTPT219 Socks for Jennifer! by RJP111 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I found some cute fuzzy pink socks yesterday and will be sending them along with my card.

wendy2512 10-09-2012 02:31 AM

" A bear hug for a " Nillysilly_ol'bear "

What a super inspirational story...loved it so much, so sending Jennifer a BIG bear hug. here it is...MMTPT219, " A Bear hug for a " Nillysilly_Ol'bear " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

muzbysmom 10-09-2012 03:01 AM

Here's my card for Jennifer! My card colors were inspired by the teapot!

MMTPT329 LL's I Believe in Jennifer by muzbysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein 10-09-2012 04:36 AM

This is my first time attending one of your famous tea parties. I'm so excited! Here is a card for Jennifer. She is a real fighter. MMTPT219 Jennifer's socks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappinmama72inpa 10-09-2012 07:37 AM

I so love inspirational challenges. This one touched my heart.

Here's mine

philsmom 10-09-2012 08:21 AM

Here's my chicks who are knitting socks for Jennifer. I'll add Scripture to the inside B4 mailing.

Soni B 10-09-2012 09:47 AM

I am sneaking in late in the day again, but I am so happy I could do this card... Tho not breast cancer, I am a cancer survivor and my heart hurts for each and all but my spirit Belives in HOPE ...
Here is my card TPT219_I_Believe003_by_Soni_B by Soni B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thank you ladies for including me

jdmommy 10-09-2012 11:25 AM

Here is mine: For Jennifer with Hope!

saintsrule 10-09-2012 11:58 AM

Created this for this week's ODBDSLC and thought it might fit here as well... at the root of believing in something is having faith... Thanks so much for letting me play along!

Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - saintsrule - Handmade Cards & Crafts

DJRants 10-09-2012 01:43 PM

Sending hugs and prayers!! Here's my card: Praying for You by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers. TFL!!

yo sam 10-09-2012 03:11 PM

Here's mine MMTPT219 For Jennifer by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yungs 10-09-2012 04:00 PM

A little late to the party! Here's my card
mmtpt219 Support Bear by yungs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 10-09-2012 05:12 PM

My Pink card for MMTPT219

MMTPT219: The Lord's Spirit

Here is my card - boy I almost wasn't going to make it as my computer has been down for awhile... but got it in! Thanks for looking!

yabbadodo 10-09-2012 05:38 PM

Ladies your cards for Jennifer are so warm and loving. I am in the process of making mine now so hope to get it uploaded tonight.

Here is my card. Thanks for a wonderful challenge.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=91811

gabalot 10-09-2012 09:52 PM

Mothermark 10-10-2012 03:40 AM

I am so bummed! I have not got my card made yet! Don't leave me behind! Giggle! I had company and didn't get much done this weekend! But, I will be here.....eventually!

Twinlynn 10-10-2012 04:58 AM

Here is my card for Jennifer. Will be mailing it to her this week.

MMTPT219 - Amazing Grace by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace and prayers to Jennifer and her family.

Lynn

gabalot 10-10-2012 08:02 AM

Here is my card for Jennifer:

MMTPT219 HOPE for Jennifer by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you for looking! :)

JustMe427 10-10-2012 03:12 PM

No Worries, we are holding tea and cookies for you! Rosalia

PTL 10-10-2012 06:16 PM

I'm just a day late, here is my card!
MMTPT219 by PTL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blessings to You!

hotwheels 10-10-2012 08:57 PM

what the address to mail the card? I did't see it posted anywhere!
thanks hotwheels

Mothermark 10-12-2012 02:29 AM

I always forget to put a link here! Duh!

Here is my card...I was very very late!

Mothermark 10-12-2012 02:43 AM

Linda...I pmed you......

tmluke 10-12-2012 06:50 AM

Here's my card for the Teapot Tuesday challenge. I'm a little late in getting my card linked to the correct forums.
I used the Breast Cancer stamp set from Stampin Up called "Hope Is".
Hope Is
Thanks for Looking.

octoberbabe 10-12-2012 02:30 PM

This is actually my second time participating in the TPT. I forgot to mention it the first time..sorry! After reading Jennifer's blog, her "keeping your chin up" attitude is so apparent. I admire her courage, humor and "fight like a girl" attitude. So Jennifer, this one's for you!!!!

MMTPT219 Vintage for Jennifer by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mary

hotwheels 10-13-2012 08:56 PM

here' my card. thanks hotwheels
Life clebrattion by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tmd 10-17-2012 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 259758

here are the hot socks i got for jennifer. no need to adjust your color, they are bright

Mothermark 10-25-2012 02:01 PM

Aww...Jennifer......what a nice message to all the teapotters. I have a group email address which includes the majority of them and I will send your little message out via email so they will all see it. You have such a wonderful attitude...with all that you have going on, your sense of humor continues to shine.....

I love that you got plenty of new socks! Giggle!

Just know that we are all cheering you on...each and everyone of us! Hugs to you girlfriend! Hang in there....we are right behind you, rooting for ya!

Mothermark 10-25-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmd (Post 19760643)
Attachment 259758

here are the hot socks i got for jennifer. no need to adjust your color, they are bright

Those rock! Tee hee!

Soni B 10-25-2012 03:35 PM

Hoping Jennifer sees this : )

Hey I bet those toes are HaPPY and that is great... yep Radiation sucks... been there done that but I am here to say I am thankful it did all it did... cause I am here today able to try to make cards :D

Hoping you are doing well and hang in there hang from those TOES gal

donnajeanne 10-25-2012 08:52 PM

Thinking of you each day and hope all is getting better---you have sexy feet with new socks each day!!!Take it one day at a time---been there and done that as well as chemo, so know how you are feeling---DonnaJeanne