Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-14-2012, 03:16 AM   #1  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MMTPT198 ~ May 15, ~ THIS HERE DEAL IS A BIG WIN-WIN!

WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY
THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING TEAPARTY AND CHALLENGE #198

THIS HERE DEAL IS A BIG WIN-WIN!
BRING YOUR KIN CUZ OUTSIDE'S IN!

Note: Anyone is welcome to play! You automatically become a Teapotter the first time you play in our challenge. Also, you do not have to write a story. You just have to be inspired by the teapot or by the story about this week's location! Have fun! If this is your first Teapot Tuesday Challenge, please mention that in your commentary so we can be sure to greet you properly, in pure Teapot Tuesday fashion! Your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not at all required. Just have fun!

This is my story!

1. It's Tuesday, time for a teapot! Talk about a Teapot Parade! We are up to 198 teapots featured! Who'da thunk there are so many teapots in the world today! This little teapot is moving us outdoors this week. Well, I take that back, we are moving outdoors indoors! Don't know about all of you and where you live, but in Colorado we are coming off a very cool weekend! Downright cold with temperatures at night of about 41 degrees, rain, sweaters and jackets during the day! Brrr...in May! That is hard on social events! Okay, everybody inside! Move it inside! How many times have you heard that? Weddings, picnics, graduation parties, birthday parties, not to mention all of the sporting events that are cancelled because how do you move a Nascar Race into you house? Hmm....that sparks an idear!

2. You know, hanging each week with Curt (The Squirt) our resident entramanure of Teapot Tuesday, sure has opened up our minds to new ideas, new opportunities, and new business ventures! You know Curt, he never fails to cease the opportunity to sell something to The Teapotters! Pretty much anything!!! Well, here is our chance to get a jump on him at a new business venture! He might even be our best customer! As much as he loves hanging inside with the Teapotters, please remember that he is still a cow, and as such, he spends much of his time outdoors. He actually loves the outdoors, the open fields, the sweet smell of green grass, the thrill of escaping any pasture enclosed by any fence! He clearly would rather be there, than anywhere! However, Curt's just not that good in inclement weather! He is sort of a panty waist, not your real macho, I can take anything Mother Nature throws at me type of crazy cow! Won't he be surprised when he hears what the Teapotters are marketing! Whoot! And he thinks he is the only one that can come up with the next hot new seller!!!

3. Look at This! Nothing Is Amiss!
Bring your Mom, your Aunt, Your Sis!

Let It Snow and Let it Rain!
It's Okay! Hey! Bring On A Hurricane!

This Here Deal is a Big Win-Win!
Bring Your Kin Cuz Outside's In!

What A Venue, What A Place!
Take That Mother Nature! In Your Face!

4. Did you like our new marketing slogan? Okay, now that that part is done, let's get to woik! We found the perfect building and now it's time for the Teapotters to do what they do best! The decor! Bring the outside in! Bring the perfect scene, Mother Nature at her best. The perfect little outdoor spot for a picnic, wedding, graduation or birthday party! Find the beauty of nature and bring it on inside! What a success! Yes, Curt, you can! You can market your latest invention to the crowd of 42,000 standing in line outside to get inside to the inside outside so they can get out of the outside outside! Snort!

CHALLENGE TRANSLATION:
Make a card with a outdoors scene. Bring Mother Nature's beauty (when she is being good and not storming all over us!) Bring trees and flowers, birds and gardens. Sunshine, green grass, Sunday picnic scenes! You have to come in the back door if you bring ants, yellow jackets, flies or mosquitos! Yikes! I brought ant cookies!!

EPEC ~ (EXTRA POINTS FOR EXTRA COOKIES!)
You get extra points for extra cookies if you bring food to the celebration! Think picnic! An outdoor picnic inside, free of inclement weather bursting with scrumptious, yummy food, food, food! Just think, wherever the cookies are hidden, they won't get soggy! No Rain! Whoot!

DESTINATION STATION:
This week our destination London, Ontario, Canada. If you would like a destination for your card, how about sending it to Gypsy! Gypsy's story has been brought to our attention by fellow Teapotter Charlene (crystaldolphins). Gypsy has some pretty serious health issues which has resulted in his being confined to a wheelchair. Gypsy's real name is Alicide but his nicname is �Gypsy�. He lives in a long-term care facility in London, Ontario Canada, is challenged by his health. Unfortunately, he is confined to a wheelchair. He is 67 years old and doesn�t have any family.

For more information as well as the address to mail your card, please visit Post #287 in the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station thread. Please remember that just because you participate in a Teapot Tuesday challenge that is combined with a card drive request, it does not mean that you are REQUIRED to send your cards. It is totally 100% voluntary!

Here is my card.

Here is the awesome card that Charlene made for Gypsey!

Here is a Quick Link to the Teapot Tuesday #198 Challenge Gallery.

Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT198 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? SCS has given me permission to create an email Teapot Tuesday Cheater Group and email the challenge out on the Saturday before the Tuesday of the challenge so you girls can have the weekend to make your card. Send me a pm with your email address if you wanna be a Cheater!

If you are confused about these challenges, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information. There is also a directory of individual challenges. Feel free to grab this I survived Teapot Tuesday Badge for your blog!
Attached Thumbnails
MMTPT198 ~ May 15, ~ THIS HERE DEAL IS A BIG WIN-WIN!-gypseys-teapot.jpg   MMTPT198 ~ May 15, ~ THIS HERE DEAL IS A BIG WIN-WIN!-badge_for_teapot_tuesday.jpg   MMTPT198 ~ May 15, ~ THIS HERE DEAL IS A BIG WIN-WIN!-watermelon-ant-cookies.jpg  

Last edited by Mothermark; 05-21-2012 at 05:06 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #2  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

madhatter2.jpg
AND NOW A TEAPOT TUESDAY BIRTHDAY TOAST
TO THIS WEEK'S BIRTHDAY GIRLS
(KEEP THOSE PINKY'S UP GIRLS!)

Katlady2 - 5/16
MrsBoz - 5/17
BorisValentino - 5/19
Gadget19 - 5/19
Specialcraftmom - 5/20
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2012, 06:22 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

whoo hoo, I've brought a piece of Wine Country for Gypsy!
MMTPT198 Idyllic Countryside by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Picnic Drive

Here is mine: MMTPT198, Picnic Drive by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #5  
Gallery Gazer

Here is my card: Around the campfire by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I didn't really have any picnic stamps so I went with some camping stuff instead. Hope that works.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2012, 04:15 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

Ohio card for tpt by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here's my card..I got on too early..sorry Mother and everyone..but am listing again ..now.. thanks for understanding.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Here's mine:

Fishin' with Dad

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2012, 06:48 AM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Here's mine MMTPT198 for Gypsy by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Proud Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #9  
Forum Fanatic

Received 83 Likes on 59 Posts

The link to my card should be found here
Cindy, thank you so much for all that you do...I wanted to send you an email, but I will wait till later...I'm sure your mail box is quite full. Thanks again...Jill
QFTD165
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2012, 08:10 AM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 52 Likes on 35 Posts

Here is my card for Gypsy

(Happy Birthday to my Sister Teapotters this week!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've got fields and some trees as well as shiny grapes:
MMTPT198 Bring the outdoors in by etsdas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My blog: http://cardsbydorothy.blogspot.com/

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2012, 03:48 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Smile

To the lake I say, mosquitoes be damned!! Here is my Lakeside Picnic card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2012, 12:20 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart " A first reflection "

I know I am late but had to join the party...:0)...it is for a fellow Canadian...:0)....(but still Love all you other guys too of course ).
Here is my touch of nature for our friend...QFTD113, MMTPT198, "A first reflection " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
We are having a picnic across the lake and this is our view...:0) so wonderful...:0) (if only real hey?...)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2012, 12:04 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,163 Likes on 497 Posts

picnic by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
here's my card thanks hotwheels
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2012, 06:05 PM   #15  
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm so behind. I was fighting an infection the week this card was posted, so I got behind, but I did get it made and out to Gypsy.

Here it is...Gypsy's Card by scrappinmama72inpa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TFL
Reply With Quote Likes