Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 03-14-2017, 04:08 PM   #1121
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Well, not only did I get the coolest card from Anita (snietje) she gave me the sweetest stamp set too! I had a gloomy, busy day so it was such a treat to find this nice surprise waiting in my mailbox. I absolutely LOVE that it came all the way from France. Thanks so much Anita.

Visit my blog: Works For Stamps

"Stamping is an addiction & therapy rolled into one"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Cook22, smadson, Shailiekat and 1 others like this post.
Unread 03-16-2017, 12:21 AM   #1122
Proud Fan Club Member

Yippee, I am doing the "Happy Dance" and trust me it is not a kodak moment. My tickle card arrived today . Wow! Sabrina, your card is even more special now that I am holding it in my own little hands. I had never seen the pop-up book fold before and your card is a very special example of this amazing fold. I can't stop looking at it. All the elements and embellishments make this card even more impressive in person. And, thank you for the wonderful Cogs and Gears Dies. They will be a very useful addition to my creative tools. The Cogs are already turning. And all the wonderful Butterfly, dragonfly and bee stickers will find a home on a special card. You brightened my day. Thank you.
Cook22 likes this post.
Unread 03-16-2017, 05:39 AM   #1123
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline View Post
Well, not only did I get the coolest card from Anita (snietje) she gave me the sweetest stamp set too! I had a gloomy, busy day so it was such a treat to find this nice surprise waiting in my mailbox. I absolutely LOVE that it came all the way from France. Thanks so much Anita.

I'm so glad it arrived and glad you like it

We do what we can with what we've got !!
Unread 03-18-2017, 09:44 AM   #1124
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Color me happy! I received Ruthie's sweet Alice card. It's so beautifully coordinated with the wonderful bg paper, flower brads and sweet Alice. Wish you could all see it IRL. I also was treated to wonderful images to color, all new to me. Thanks Ruthie!!

Proud Fan Club Member
Ways to Use It Challenge Team
Unread 03-18-2017, 02:55 PM   #1125
Stazon Splitcoast

I got happy mail from Gail..(aka graffiti) and what a pretty card...with the queen of heart and all those pretty sparkly hearts, and such a wonderful pile of goodies...thanks so much hun!!
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Neh. 8:10

http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.ca/
Unread 03-20-2017, 12:17 PM   #1126
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh I am just so bad..................!! I received my adorable Mad Hatter tickle card from Rachel (shailiekat) last week and have just gotten around to thanking her today (insert red face)!!! My excuse is bathroom remodeling and too many meetings. And she enclosed the most adorable stick people die cuts!!!! Thank you so much Rachael and better late than never, right????????
Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152
CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Shailiekat likes this post.
Unread 03-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #1127
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberbabe View Post
Oh I am just so bad..................!! I received my adorable Mad Hatter tickle card from Rachel (shailiekat) last week and have just gotten around to thanking her today (insert red face)!!! My excuse is bathroom remodeling and too many meetings. And she enclosed the most adorable stick people die cuts!!!! Thank you so much Rachael and better late than never, right????????
Glad it made it Luv. I was starting to fear I had addressed it wrong. It was the topping on my day. You made me a little Happy just knowing you got it. Found out today someone stole $390.00 out of my purse over the weekend...Been crying most of the evening knowing it was bill money. This just cheered me up a bit. Thanks for letting me know.
Unread 03-20-2017, 11:09 PM   #1128
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

That's absolutely rotten, Rachael, I would have been crying too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shailiekat View Post
Glad it made it Luv. I was starting to fear I had addressed it wrong. It was the topping on my day. You made me a little Happy just knowing you got it. Found out today someone stole $390.00 out of my purse over the weekend...Been crying most of the evening knowing it was bill money. This just cheered me up a bit. Thanks for letting me know.
Unread 03-23-2017, 07:23 AM   #1129
Mad Swapper

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JAN (HEARTSONG47) FOR THE OH SO BEAUTIFUL CARD. THE CHESHIRE CAT. AND ALL THE WONDERFUL DIE CUTS AND IMAGES TO COLOR! I TRULY WISH EVERYONE COULD SEE THIS IRL..IT IS SO AMAZING, THE DIMENSION AND COLORING AND IT IS JUST A WORK OF ART. I AM SO LUCKY TO RECEIVE THIS!!!!! THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU. I AM AWED BY YOUR TALENT
Unread 03-23-2017, 03:03 PM   #1130
Proud Fan Club Member

Wanda, thank you so much for the wonderful card and goodies you sent!! So many wonderful flowers that will go so well with Springtime cards!

Sorry, Wanda, no hotel at the "Fox and Hounds", its a restaurant. So glad you checked out the area. If you visited you would want to see the Basilica of Holy Hill. A religious shrine up on a glorious hill.

Well thank you again for all of the goodies, it was like Christmas opening your "Time for Tea" card!
Hostess for the 2016 & 2017 CCC! Falliday Fest 2016 Hostess

Have a great day, Ann!

Please join us for the
Unread 03-24-2017, 09:35 AM   #1131
Stazon Splitcoast

Default TY so much

Thank you so much Donna Jeanne, for the wonderful Alice card. So neat how she framed the pics on the front with the fun Army cards in the bg paper, and oh the goodies...wonderful die-cuts, embossed papers, and fun bird stamps and cut-outs, going to be fun to use, and I had none of them....so awesome...TY so much....HUGs back.:0)
We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.