Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2013, 04:31 AM   #361
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Heart MMTPT261 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT***~ DESTINATION STATION
JULY TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

The Destination this week is each other! Once a month, we send our cards to each other! A little payback and reward to the teapotters for always sending their cards to the recipient of the Destination Station.

It is our goal to surprise each and every Teapotter that is participating in this monthly card swap and send their card to in this monthly Tickle a Teapotter card swap with a handmade card from another Teapotter! You know, give them a little tickle!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread Tickle a Teapotter ~ Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:
If you choose to participate, please mail your card shortly after you have received word (a pm) from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If for some reason you cannot get your card off in the mail or will be really late in sending it, please let me or the person you are tickling know.

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread! Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette! As I suffer quite frequently from mail going astray, I know how much I appreciate knowing that a card has arrived as intended .
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #362

Default MMTPT262~ Destination Station

In Elizabeth's own words:
My sister Debby is 59 years old and survived stage 4 breast cancer 17 years ago. Because she was in otherwise good health they put her in a trial group to test tamoxifen. In the early days they didn't know what dosage to give and so as a result she suffered a heart attack 10 years later. She was then put on blood thinners as her heart was very weakened. At this point she was on so many meds that she started having seizures about 3 years ago. She has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's. Because of allergies to some of the drugs for Parkinson's she has been hospitalized.
She is brave, intelligent, honest, loyal, humorous, fair, and very loving.
I have told her something special is about to happen on sisters day and she is excited.
My sister was a systems analyst for IBM and managed many large corporation's financial programs . Throughout her struggles she remains upbeat and is only thankful she has had an opportunity to see her kids grow up. She has a great sense of humour, loves dogs, loves her lake cottage, and loves her children. To add to all her other problems her husband left her after the mastectomy.

Deborah Kennedy
11712 26 Ave.
Edmonton Alberta T6J3R5
Canada

QFTD38 and proud fan club member

Join us for Christmas Card Challenge 2013and All Occasion Card Challenge 2013
Y'all are cordially invited to a teaparty with the Sisterhood of the Traveling Teaparty.
resident lurker at the You Can Do It challenge
Old 08-13-2013, 06:16 AM   #363

Default MMTPT263~ Destination Station

Phyllis writes:

Janet Little my happy, cheerful friend has stage four cancer all over her body. She starts chemo this week, her doctors tell her it not the worst kind of cancer to have but still extremely serious. She had deep faith and a very positive attitude and says it not up to the doctors but up to God as to when she leaves this earth.

She likes bright colors, she gardens, loves flowers, is an artist working mainly in oil. She has a deep faith in the Lord.

Janet Little

14942 Moss Stone

San Antonio, Texas 78232

Y'all are cordially invited to a teaparty with the Sisterhood of the Traveling Teaparty.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #364

Default MMTPT264~ Destination Station

Doreen is a school teacher and loves her little beagle dog. She has had kidney problems most of her life and just received her 2nd kidney transplant. Her first transplanted kidney lasted for 26 yrs which is quite good. She's doing well but still has lots of Dr. visits and worries while they make sure that her body accepts this kidney. This means that she isn't able to go back to work yet or out in public much until her immune system settles down. So she could use some good cheer and hopeful notes to brighten her days.

Doreen Sturgeon
6207 Brook Forest Dr.
Arlington TX, 76018-5322

Old 08-20-2013, 09:09 AM   #365
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile overjoyed!

I am so delighted to see Doreen as a recipient of your kindness! This all seems like a fantastic dream! All of Doreen's immediate family, several extended family (cousins), and several friends were all tested and either did not match or were not accepted. She was told that it was EXTREMELY UNLIKELY that she would receive a donor kidney due to the difficult match. Until a family in their deepest grief chose organ donation. We are so grateful! Every day we pray for these people and hope they realize what a gift they gave to Doreen and to the other organ recipients!
Doreen is still confined to home as her immune system rebuilds. Her only outings have been to doctors appointments and labs She misses her church desperately (it is actually just across her backyard) and scripture is welcome. I am sure the first two places she will go when she is able are to church and to school to see her new group of kindergarteners.
I can't figure out how to upload my card but it is in my gallery as "A Card for Doreen" and it is true...... Miracles Happen!
Thank you all again for this amazing act of kindness! These cards will mean so much to my beautiful little sister!
{overwhelmed with gratitude}
Diann
Old 08-24-2013, 01:34 AM   #366
SCS Gallery Moderator

Heart MMTPT265 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT265 ~ DESTINATION STATION

AUGUST TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

The Destination this week is each other! Once a month, we send our cards to each other! A little payback and reward to the teapotters for always sending their cards to the recipient of the Destination Station.

It is our goal to surprise each and every Teapotter that is participating in this monthly card swap and send their card to in this monthly Tickle a Teapotter card swap with a handmade card from another Teapotter! You know, give them a little tickle!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread : Tickle a Teapotter ~ Let Jett Setter Make Your Travel Dreams Come True in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

*** Important ***

If you choose to participate, please mail your card shortly after you have received word (a pm) from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If for some reason you cannot get your card off in the mail or will be really late in sending it, please let me or the person you are tickling know.

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread! Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette!
Old 09-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #367

Default MMTPT266~ Destination Station

A friend of SCS'r mountainmom

A great softball player! Really looking forward to getting back on the field. Loves royal blue . Very family oriented. Single guy, loves his Mom and Sis more than life.

My friend from work is currently at MD Anderson in Houston with her son Jordan. He had a brain tumor the size of an egg removed and is currently undergoing a minimum of six weeks of treatment. His prognosis is "treatable, but not curable".

They are far from home and would really appreciate a shower of cards when they come back to their hotel at the end of the day! Thanks.

Tina Stanfield/Jordan Reynolds
Quality Inn& Suites Rm. 171
2364 South Loop West
Houston,TX 77054

Old 09-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #368

Default MMTPT267~Destination Station

Family of SCSr Mzinkspot:

I have a request for get well cards for a wonderful little boy that just had open heart surgery for a leaking valve. He is my sister's nephew and his MOM said he would love to get cards. He loves fishing, frogs, camping, dinosaurs and I hope we can stuff his mailbox with lots of get well cards. Here is where you can send them:

Tyler Fassbender
172 West College Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53207

Old 09-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #369

Default MMTPT268~Destination Station

Operation Quiet Comfort. This group makes and sends care packages to combat support hospitals for our wounded warriors. She has graciously agreed to take as many cards as we can send and put in the packages of support.

Cards are mailed to:

Diane Schneider
119 Brentfield Loop
Morrisville, NC 27560

Old 09-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #370
SCS Gallery Moderator

Heart MMTPT269 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT269 ~ DESTINATION STATION
SEPTEMBER TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread Tickle a Teapotter ~ Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread! Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette!

Last edited by Cook22; 09-21-2013 at 02:17 AM..
Old 10-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #371

Default MMTPT270

Patty Pattyb is a long time very active and supportive member here on SCS. She recently lost her father. She is still planning on and trying to keep on keepin on with SCS and HYCCT in particular. I want her to know that her SCS sistah's are behind her.

Patty Bombyk
2210 Phipps Rd.
Carsonville, MI 48419

Old 10-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #372

Default MMTPT271~Destination Station

Friend of SCSr STYXROCKSME

My neighbor is in the military. He is home on leave due to an injury. If anyone has extra cards or is wanting to make some, he will appreciate it so much. Being separated from his unit and going thru daily rehab is rough. Please send cards with greetings as, hello, thinking of you, just because ect. Please no sympathy type or get well cards. He may not get well. You can write inside, thank you for your service, I appreciate you, thinking of you ect. If you want to sign the card and write your state. You can write in card, Dear Service member, or just" Hello" I'll take the cards to his parents home.

T. Wilson
P.O. Box 627
Mountain City, TN 37683

Old 10-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #373

Default MMTPT272~Destination Station

Brought to us by Blooms in a box

This lil girl is 4 years old, and was diagnosed with cancer. Isabella’s condition is not a good one. They are estimating a 2 year time frame for her to get well if all goes WELL. She has to have a fusion or radiation (not sure what it was called actually) every Thursday for 2 years.Her family does not have much in the way of a support system, and a card to cheer this lil girl would be a blessing to these parents as well.

Isabella Allred
33124 Ashley Lane
Polson, MT 59860

Old 10-21-2013, 10:06 PM   #374

Default MMTPT273~ Destination Station

This week we are going to Vevay IN. If you would like a destination for your card, how about sending it to Myrtle who will be 104 on October 25. Myrtle was brought to our attention by SCSr grateful2bsaved Her "adopted" family is wishing for lots of cards from all over.

Myrtle Ritchie
c/o Swiss Villa
1023 W. Main St.
Vevay IN. 47043

Old 10-26-2013, 03:20 AM   #375
SCS Gallery Moderator

Heart MMTPT274 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT274 ~ DESTINATION STATION

OCTOBER TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread : Tickle a Teapotter ~ What Happens in Teapotterville Stays in Teapotterville in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 10-27-2013 at 11:34 AM..
Old 11-05-2013, 02:52 AM   #376

Default MMTPT275~Destination Station

In Karen's words:

Heidi has Stage 2 Colon Cancer high risk/ more aggressive than first thought to be. She starts Chemo 11/4, she'll have a port implanted - first 2 hrs is in the drs office (?) then followed by 46 hrs on a pump and return. Supposedly over the next 6 months, she'll have 12 sessions of this. Her prayer is it doesn't return. At least she doesn't have to work and her boys are older - Freshman in College and Junior in HS. Thinking of You cards would be wonderful. [/LEFT]

Heidi Magrath
617 Highland Court
Mandeville, LA 70448

Old 11-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #377

Default MMTPT276~Destination Station

Peggy is Pat's son's girlfriend's mother....(what a mouthful) she has recently been diagnosed with cancer and will start chemo after heals from the surgery. Her daughter lives in WI and isn't able to be there as much as she would like.

Please mail the cards to Pat, she will forward them

Peggy
c/o Pat Cobb
4020 W 9th Ave
apt#235
Hibbing, MN. 55746

Last edited by Ksnurse; 11-14-2013 at 12:07 AM..
Old 11-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #378

Default MMTPT277~Destination Station

Evelyn had to move in with Anne and had to leave some things behind such as her iris....She also loooooooves to get mail and doesn't get much. So lets fill her mailbox.

Evelyn Fredrickson
94 West Plain Street
Wayland MA, 01778-4426

Old 11-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #379
SCS Gallery Moderator

Heart MMTPT278 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT278 ~ DESTINATION STATION
November 2013 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread : Tickle a Teapotter ~ MMTPT278 Let's Take a Cakewalk in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 11-23-2013 at 06:00 AM..
Old 12-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #380

Default MMTPT#279

From Precious Kitty:

It is my cousin, Sue Archer who is battling cancer for the second time. There is cancer that is blocking both of her kidneys at this time, and she is seeking medical treatment. She loves roses, and the color red. She is so talented, she can knit, crochet, makes candles and sews. Beautiful stuff!

Sue Archer
6720 East 87th Place
Tulsa, OK 74133

Old 12-10-2013, 07:52 AM   #381

Default MMTPT280

Here is Kyla's story from Gail and Kyla's mom:

I have a friend whose 23 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. Kyla loves the color Lime green, peace signs and anything to do with Hippies, the stars and astrology. Her cats and dog are very special to her as well. Her favorite colors are lime green and purple. She loves all animals and nature things including things celebrating life.(anything pretty) and peace signs. She is starting her 4th round of Chemo and Radiation this week and has times when she doesn’t feel so well, so I know that any cards she receives will brighten her days. Please mail to her mother and she will get the cards to her:

Miss Kyla Lempinen

C/O Mrs. Michelle Rojas

15932 W. Paradise Lane

Surprise, Arizona 85374

Old 12-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #382
Forum Fanatic

I mailed a card (from my stash) to Kayla! I am keeping her in my prayers!

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause, Fan Club Member

Rita/scootsv
Old 12-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #383

Default MMTPT281~Destination Station

Friend of Redi2stamp

She has lost both her younger and her older brother in the space of one week due to health problems. She needs some encouragement and HUGE hugs.

Virginia Newby
423 W. Monroe
McAlester, Ok 74501

Last edited by Ksnurse; 12-17-2013 at 05:41 AM..
Old 12-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #384

Default MMTPT #282

Anita is battling a rare cancer and this may be her last Christmas. She loves getting Christmas cards, so her husband is asking people to send her some. When they first got married he sent her one every day in December (I can't remember how long they have been married but its been a long long time), but he can't afford to do that now. So am asking if you have an extra Christmas card to please send it her way.

Address:

Anita Matthews
4158 Evans Rd
Franklinton, NC 27525Qb

stamp300 likes this post.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #385
Forum Fanatic

A Christmas card will go out to Anita tomorrow! I will take one from my stash!

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause, Fan Club Member

Rita/scootsv
Old 12-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #386
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Cards for a Cause Challenge Hostess

sending one tomorrow from my stash too! Merry Christmas
Philippians 4:6-7

Looking for a place to send your stash of cards? Check out Cards For A Cause
Help US Help Others
Old 12-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #387
SCS Gallery Moderator

Heart MMTPT283 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT283 ~ DESTINATION STATION
December 2013
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread Tickle a Teapotter ~ MMTPT283 Resolution! What Resolution? in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 12-28-2013 at 04:58 AM..
Old 01-07-2014, 05:41 AM   #388

Default MMTPT#284

From Elke:

Im hoping some people would send some cheer to my friend Kendra
she found a lump less than a month ago the size of a grape
which quickly grew in unmder 3 weeks
She is going in for Surgery tomorrow
Kendra is a single mom of 2 amazing boys

please send her some love
if possible pink cards

She has a tough go ahead of her now.
She starts her radiation in the new year than chemo after that..

I just got diagnosed on tues with breast cancer as well same side. I went to all her apts. and now she has done the same for me.
She came into my life for a reason and now we both will do this journey together.

Kendra Chappin
PO box 39
Lazo BC
Canada
V0R-2K0
please put friend of Elke

Elke Wittenburg
264 Redwood street
Comox, BC
Canada
V9M-1H3

Old 01-13-2014, 10:42 PM   #389

Default MMTPT#285

I hope I can reach a bunch of you do a favor for my sister in laws 2 year old granddaughter. She was diagnosed with Luekemia at 6 months old and fought the next 10 months for her life and was put into remission in November of 2012. For one year, she got to be a "normal" child, until two days before Christmas, she was taken to the ER and flown to the nearby Children's Hospital only to find out that she now has the cancer in her brain and spinal fluid. TWO YEARS OLD! She was immediatley started on Chemo and is now waiting for a bone marrow transplant. she will not be leaving the hospital for MONTHS!

Her address is:

Jasmine Garcia
University of Iowa Children's Hospital
3rd Floor Room 31
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, Iowa 52242

Old 01-21-2014, 04:25 AM   #390

Default MMTPT#286

…Lisa is a Special Ed teacher. She gives fully of herself day in and day out. Her 82 year old dad came to live with them a few weeks before Leanne entered the hospital. Both John and Lisa have family that live nearby and were there to visit, bring food, care for Lisa's dad and allow for life to go on around them.

Leanne went to church whenever she could. John and Lisa both have great faith and have felt great comfort from it. Spiritual/scripture themed cards are very appropriate.
Their address is:
Lisa and John Schoberl and family
4 Melita Rd.
Milford, NJ 08848

Old 01-24-2014, 09:36 AM   #391
SCS Gallery Moderator

Heart MMTPT #287 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT #287~ DESTINATION STATION
JANUARY 2014
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread Tickle a Teapotter #287 ~ A Bright Light of Hope in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 01-25-2014 at 04:46 AM..
Old 02-04-2014, 06:54 AM   #392

Our Birthday girl.....Feb 8 will be 103

Rose Wilhelmy
Good Samaritan Society-Inver Grove Heights
1301 50th St. E.
Inver Grove Heights, MN. 55077

Last edited by Ksnurse; 02-04-2014 at 10:22 AM..
Old 02-10-2014, 08:52 PM   #393

Default MMTPT289

Sharon is a very giving person and has a hard time accepting. She will think she doesn't deserve to receive these cards, but she will appreciate every single one of them. Nothing comes easy for Sharon. She's recovering from her 14th surgery and it seems that not one that I know about has been easy. She had an 'easy' foot surgery and while in the recovery room, they got her up and she broke her other leg. She was in a rehab facility for 3 months! .
She only listens to Christian music, her favorite color is purple (she loves SU Elegant Eggplant), she's very proud of her 2 granddaughters, one plays volleyball on her college team. They live together in AZ. Sharon moved there in June last year to be with them. She is proud of her roses. She is retired from American Airlines (not a flight attendant). She enjoys reading, her Bible included. We did several Bible studies together. So Scripture would be welcomed.
Her addy:
Sharon Neighbors
14736 W. Larkspur Dr.
Surprise, AZ 85379

Old 02-18-2014, 05:06 AM   #394

Default MMTPT290~ Destination Station

Per Carol:
She is 80 years old, lives in Connecticut and is not doing well right now. She has COPD, Emphysema, and osteoporosis that has left her house bound. She has been in and out of the hospital 5 times in the last 6 weeks. She spent Christmas in the hospital for 6 days starting on Christmas Eve. On one of those visits, the doctor prescribe a mega dose of steroids that was too much for her 78 pound body weight and has sent her for a loop. She is now having to be monitor for her rapid heart beat because of this. She's had the terrible side effects of that drug-shortness of breath and difficulty breathing-the very things she went to the hospital for. Since I live in Georgia, it would fill my heart with joy to know her mailbox was being filled with cards. I would never be able to thank you all enough for doing it. My Mother and Grandmother gave me their gift of crafting. They had meetings at their houses with other woman they would get together with and make things. They were the teachers and showed the woman how to do the crafts. I know my Mother would cherish those cards. I would love to pay her back for her contributions to crafting. She loves chocolate, angels, and cats.

Rita LeClaire
14 Academy Street
Plainfield, CT 06374

Old 02-22-2014, 01:50 AM   #395
SCS Gallery Moderator

Heart MMTPT#291 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT 291~ DESTINATION STATION
February 2014 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread Tickle a Teapotter ~ MMTPT291 ~ New York City Is The Place To Be in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 02-22-2014 at 01:53 AM..
Old 03-04-2014, 04:08 AM   #396

Default MMTPT292

Our honoree is a Korean Christian who has been diagnosed with a grade 4 gliosarcoma (a rare & aggressive brain tumor). The doctors say she has a few months to live. Her favorite things are: flower prints and Korean paper folding.

Wha Ok Nam
1851 Jean Street, Apt. #24
Leesville, LA 71446

Old 03-10-2014, 09:48 PM   #397

Default MMTPT293

This week we are trying to help Linda (hotwheels) have some stash on hand to send out to kids needing a lift. This gives Linda a big lift too but she needs help to do this.

Linda Littlepage
436 N.W. Hillery St
Burleson TX 76028

Old 03-18-2014, 05:34 AM   #398

Default MMTPT294~Destination Station

Harriet is a dear friend of mine and another nurse (although retired). She is a musician at heart and our church organist. She is also a farm girl and loves to be around flowers, trees and even grass. The organ is not only a way to provide pleasure to others, it is her therapy when the world goes awry. Last year she couldn't play for many months as she broke her arm, and now she has broken her ankle. She could use some encouragement.

Harriet Williams
5802 S. 103rd St. E.
Derby Ks., 67037

Old 03-20-2014, 11:53 AM   #399
SCS Gallery Moderator

Heart MMTPT295 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT295 ~ DESTINATION STATION
MARCH 2014 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

A Fantasy Fairy Tea Party

To accomplish that I have started this new thread Tickle a Teapotter ~ A Fantasy, Fairy Tea Party in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread! Or even do both!!!Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette, as we all like to know our happy mail has safely reached its destination.

Last edited by Cook22; 03-22-2014 at 01:50 AM..
Old 04-01-2014, 01:59 AM   #400

Default MMTPT296~Destination Station

Kathleen has dealt with a rare disease called LAM for many years. There is no cure and it slowly progresses and worsens to the point of needing a lung transplant. That is where she is at now and will be heading to hospital soon for next step in this very scary process. We want her to know the residents of Teapotterville are behind her all the way. We got your back Kathleen!!

Kathleen Speegle (aka Kathleen Lammie)
246 Shortleaf Lane
Harvest AL., 35749