Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesday Extras (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-f386/)
-   -   TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE ~ GUEST HOSTESS SIGN UP (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-f386/tickle-teapotter-challenge-%7E-guest-hostess-sign-up-t547182.html)

Mothermark 01-28-2012 07:31 AM

TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE ~ GUEST HOSTESS SIGN UP

WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER
GUEST HOSTESS SIGN UP!

This is my story!

1. If you are here, you must be interested in signing up to be a Guest Hostess for the Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter monthly challenge. Thank you for that!

2. Writing a story is not a requirement but it's welcomed if you so choose! That whole story bit is sort of a Mothermark thing! So no worries if you choose not to! Your responsibility would be to come up with an idea, find a teapot and post the challenge in your assigned month. However, if you have the theme of the challenge in your head, and need help finding a teapot to coordinate, I am happy to help as I have 42,000 images of teapots saved on my laptop! Snort!

3. I will post the Tickle A Teapotter Destination Station thread, the Tickle a Teapotter counting thread and I will do the drawing and tickle pms each month. Hey, I have those things down pat! And its hard for someone new having never done it before!

4. If you would like to host a Tickle a Teapotter Challenge, just leave a message here. I will edit this thread showing the month and who's been assigned to it each time someone volunteers to keep us organized. It will be on a first come, first serve basis basis in the order in which you post to this thread. You can request a specific month, but its first come, first serve.

Thank you so much for your interest! Just have fun with it! Tea with friends in the make believe world, that's what its all about! Snort!

For 2013 Tickle a Teapotter Guest Hostess Sign Up

Click Here.

This thread is now obsolete.
Thanks for your helping us host Tickle a Teapotter in 2012!!

philsmom 01-28-2012 09:11 AM

I'd love to do March

Ksnurse 01-28-2012 10:04 AM

I'd be glad to do April...and I have a few teapots of my own so got that part covered....heehee

Cook22 01-28-2012 10:37 AM

I'd be happy to do a month, but don't want to say May or June because I'm not sure that we'll be around. I should be safe to say July, though ;-).

Mothermark 01-29-2012 05:16 AM

Awesome! Thank you all! I appreciate it and can't wait until your challenges!

Mutnik 01-30-2012 01:56 PM

Not committing, but still thinking. hehe :0)

yabbadodo 01-30-2012 02:22 PM

I would be willing to do May or June or any other month you need one for. Sounds like fun.

StampingQueenJAR 01-31-2012 02:57 AM

I would love to do one if you still need anyone!

Mothermark 01-31-2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutnik (Post 19137725)
Not committing, but still thinking. hehe :0)

Curt will help! He will serve the tea! Snort! Hope your birthday was wonderful yesterday! My bad! In my head, your birthday was the 31st! Duh!

Mothermark 01-31-2012 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabbadodo (Post 19137787)
I would be willing to do May or June or any other month you need one for. Sounds like fun.

Hi there Faith! I put you in for May.....Thanks so much! And just post here if you want to take another sometime down the road! hugs girlfriend!

Mothermark 01-31-2012 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR (Post 19139089)
I would love to do one if you still need anyone!

Ooh! Hi Judy! Its so nice to see your smiling face here! Awesome! I will put you in for June...if that doesn't work out timing wise let me know and I can switch stuff around. I know you are a busy girl! Hugs to you and thanks so much!

StampingQueenJAR 01-31-2012 03:16 AM

June works GREAT for me!

scrapperLinsey 01-31-2012 09:51 AM

Oooooo how FUN!!! I have loved your teapot challenges since you started them way back when :) I would love to participate in any month as a guest host, let me know if I can join in the fun and help out too! Hugs and smiles!

GardenDiva 02-01-2012 12:16 PM

Has anyone spoken for October yet ??? I have tons of teapots and a really cute one for Halloween.

Mothermark 02-01-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR (Post 19139127)
June works GREAT for me!

Awesome! Perfect! Thanks girlfriend!

Mothermark 02-01-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapperLinsey (Post 19140224)
Oooooo how FUN!!! I have loved your teapot challenges since you started them way back when :) I would love to participate in any month as a guest host, let me know if I can join in the fun and help out too! Hugs and smiles!

Hey Lindsey! How fun to have a newbie jump in all the way! I am so tickled that you are here...thanks for the kind words. Absolutely you can join in the fun and help out too! I will put you down for the next open month...please let me know if something else works out for you! And once again, welcome to the teaparties!

Thank you!

Mothermark 02-01-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GardenDiva (Post 19143916)
Has anyone spoken for October yet ??? I have tons of teapots and a really cute one for Halloween.

You are it! You are October! Whoot! Can't wait to see you Halloween Teapot! Awesome Tina....thanks for hostessing October!

yabbadodo 02-02-2012 08:20 PM

Thanks Cindy, May it is! I better get my thinking cap on.

Mothermark 02-23-2012 03:56 AM

I get September! I thought of a fun idear! Giggle!

scrapperLinsey 03-01-2012 07:58 AM

Thank you for August!!! I'm super excited! :) xoxo

Mothermark 03-02-2012 02:57 AM

I will be right behind you, rooting for ya! Tee hee! I am September! Giggle!
Thanks girlfriend!

Cook22 08-06-2012 03:29 AM

I'm happy to take November..
And who knew - the last Tuesday in December is actually Christmas Day!!

Mothermark 08-08-2012 03:24 AM

Tee hee! Thank you Sabrina! You rock...I so appreciate this! No way....Christmas is a Tuesday??? Well, that is cool! And cool for me because I will get Sat., Sun., Monday and Tuesday off! Whoot! Better than falling in the middle of the week! Giggle!

Hugs...and thank you!

GardenDiva 08-08-2012 03:41 AM

OK.......here's the question...........I've been absent for a couple of months and need to know IF I still have the month of Oct OR if the new way of doing Teapot Tuesday has changed that. When we signed up for this....it was to do one Tuesday in that month I thought. Is it still just one or is it the entire month ? I will be on vacation the first 2 weeks of October and would need to know how I can get stuff ready ahead of time and how and who to send it to so it can be uploaded on time IF I'm responsible for the entire month. October has 5 Tuesdays this year. I have a great witchy teapot for Oct. A little guidance please.... Thanks :)

Mothermark 08-10-2012 06:19 PM

Hi Tina! The new way of doing Teapot Tuesday has not changed anything with regard to Tickle a Teapotter! Tickle a Teapotter is always scheduled on the lst Tuesday of the month....every month......so the challenge you would come up with would post on the last Tuesday of October.

Let me know if that won't work for you and i can find someone else who will take it...or I will. If the timing is good, then it would be great if you can do it. But to answer your question.....It is one Tuesday a month, the last one, and nothing has changed! Thanks for volunteering and don't stress if it won't work out due to your time away!

You witchy teapot would be fun for the last Tuesday of the month, around Halloween....I can post the challenge for you when its time, if you get it written..in case you are out of town!

GardenDiva 08-13-2012 03:12 AM

Woo Hoo.............that's great news. I can do the last Tuesday (30th) in October NO Problem !! Is there a thread which tells how to do the initial postings ??? I'm excited.... I have my card ready for tomorrow's challenge. It feels soo good to be stamping again !!!
Happy Monday...... :)

Ksnurse 08-29-2012 04:15 AM

If no-one else has volunteered for Dec. I can do that one....Linda (hotwheels) had a great idea and my little brain is twirling with fun plans.

SusieQ-lovesStampi 08-29-2012 06:04 AM

I would love to be a Guest hostess - too cool
Susan Coonrod

e-mail Susieque1963@gmail.com

splitcoast SusieQue-lovesStampi

1. If you are here, you must be interested in signing up to be a Guest Hostess for the Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter monthly challenge. Thank you for that!

2. Writing a story is not a requirement but it's welcomed if you so choose! That whole story bit is sort of a Mothermark thing! So no worries if you choose not to! Your responsibility would be to come up with an idea, find a teapot and post the challenge in your assigned month. However, if you have the theme of the challenge in your head, and need help finding a teapot to coordinate, I am happy to help as I have 42,000 images of teapots saved on my laptop! Snort!

3. I will post the Tickle A Teapotter Destination Station thread, the Tickle a Teapotter counting thread and I will do the drawing and tickle pms each month. Hey, I have those things down pat! And its hard for someone new having never done it before!

4. If you would like to host a Tickle a Teapotter Challenge, just leave a message here. I will edit this thread showing the month and who's been assigned to it each time someone volunteers to keep us organized. It will be on a first come, first serve basis basis in the order in which you post to this thread. You can request a specific month, but its first come, first serve.

Thank you so much for your interest! Just have fun with it! Tea with friends in the make believe world, that's what its all about! Snort!

Edit:

March 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Fran (Philsmom)
April 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Sheri (Knurse)
May 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapoter ~ Faith (Yabbadodo)
June 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ June 2012 ~ Judy (stampingqueenjar)
July 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Sabrina (Cook22)
August 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~
September 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Cindy (Mothermark)
October 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Tina (GardenDiva)
November 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Sabrina (Cook22)
December 2012

[/QUOTE]

Mothermark 09-14-2012 03:17 AM

Hi Susan! I just sent you an email! Thanks for your interest in hosting! Whoot!

GardenDiva 09-16-2012 05:00 PM

I've checked the list and I think the next month that needs a hostess is Feb 2013. Sign me up !

Mothermark 12-11-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GardenDiva (Post 19691383)
I've checked the list and I think the next month that needs a hostess is Feb 2013. Sign me up !

Geeze! Where have I been? Giggle! All signed up! Thanks Tina, girlfriend!

gabalot 12-12-2012 12:02 AM

NOV 2013

God-willing, I'll be glad to Tickle the Teapotters in November, 2013! :grin:

Mothermark 12-12-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabalot (Post 19879873)
God-willing, I'll be glad to Tickle the Teapotters in November, 2013! :grin:

Tee hee! You da man Gabby! I mean da teapotter! Thank you...will add you to the list!

philsmom 12-12-2012 05:59 AM

I'd like to do March. I'd like the chance to get whacky instead of having to be serious. If someone would like to take the March 1st slot I can switch.:D

Cook22 12-12-2012 10:18 AM

I'll take April 2013, please, Cindy.

Mothermark 12-16-2012 12:55 PM

Yay! Okee Dokee Smokee....Fran and Sabrina! You are in!!!

gabalot 12-16-2012 02:52 PM

WhaWhaWha! :(

Hey Cindy-Lou -- Who has Nov? I volunteered for Nov. and you said okay but you noted Sabrina is doing April and Nov. I did add that I'd be glad to do April if you didn't get anybody. Maybe I got you thinking goofy!?! Or not! Heehee! If it's mixed up and I don't get to do a Tickle this year ... as I say ... God-willing I'll go for 2014. :D

Mothermark 12-26-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabalot (Post 19889305)
Hey Cindy-Lou -- Who has Nov? I volunteered for Nov. and you said okay but you noted Sabrina is doing April and Nov. I did add that I'd be glad to do April if you didn't get anybody. Maybe I got you thinking goofy!?! Or not! Heehee! If it's mixed up and I don't get to do a Tickle this year ... as I say ... God-willing I'll go for 2014. :D

Hi there Gabby! I am confused...I looked at the schedule up top....for 2013....I have you hosting in November and Sabrina hosting in April.....I might be blind, but I can't find anywhere where I put Sabrina in for November. She had requested April only, I believe....

So, I think its all good...I will go back and do some more checking.....I never cease to amaze myself...I might be missing something! You are in for 2013.....no getting out of it! Tee hee!
No way we are waiting for 2014!!!!
Hugs...

Mothermark 12-26-2012 02:59 AM

Oh, I know....I betcha you were looking at November 2012...I am pretty sure Sabrina hosted that one.....and since then I have deleted it in the original post because its gone by.....That's what the deal was......you are in for November 2013!

philsmom 12-26-2012 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philsmom (Post 19880226)
I'd like to do March. I'd like the chance to get whacky instead of having to be serious. If someone would like to take the March 1st slot I can switch.:D

Any takers for March 1, going, going, . . . .