Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
MMTPT317 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Gettin' Ready for the Harvest Dance
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT317
Gettin' Ready for the Harvest Dance
1. If you are participating in sending your card this August to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.
2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.
Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......
Then the next person will be
Another Cook22 #2
And so forth.
3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!
Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!
Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines.
1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday or Monday the week after the challenge - so that will be the 31st August or 1st September....... It will be short and will simply say.....
In the subject line.........You tickle........
Inside the pm....It will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.
If you do not receive a pm from me the evening of Monday 1st September please do contact me in case I messed up.
2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.
If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise intact!
You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter!
Hope you all have fun with the destination this week!
__________________ Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152 CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
Challenges I participate in: Inspirational Challenge, Sketch Challenge, Inspirational Challenge, Free 4 All Challenge, Queen for the Day Challenge, Feature Stamper, Color Challenge, Ways to Use It, Try a New Technique and I am a proud Tea-Potter Challenge participant.
Location: Bucks County, PA, Just north of Philadelphia
Sabrina - have to back out last minute from being #4 - another of my cousins died 2 days ago, and then my brother might have to be in the hospital (getting an MRI now), so I will have to stay with his wife who has had 2 strokes - I am the one who has to fill in for him till he is able to come home. SO SORRY!!!!! Life happens, and all we can do is give it to the Lord!!
__________________ SUE aka GREENIE - Twisted Sistah
Happy Fan Club Member
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Psalm 103:1