Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
MMTPT274 ~Tickle a Teapotter~ What Happens in Teapotterville Stays in Teapotterville
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT #274
What Happens in Teapotterville, Stays in Teapotterville
1. If you are participating in sending your card this month (October) to a fellow teapotter, please post a comment in this thread.
2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.
Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......
Then the next person will be
Another Cook22 #2
And so forth.
3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!
Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!
Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines.
1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday or Monday of next week (3rd or 4th of November). It will be short and will simply say.....
In the subject line.........You tickle........
Inside the pm....It will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.
If you do not receive a pm from me by the evening of Monday 4th November please do contact me in case I messed up.
2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.
3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread located HERE.
If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise intact!
You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter!
Hope you all have fun with the destination this week!
Challenges I participate in: Inspirational Challenge, Sketch Challenge, Inspirational Challenge, Free 4 All Challenge, Queen for the Day Challenge, Feature Stamper, Color Challenge, Ways to Use It, Try a New Technique and I am a proud Tea-Potter Challenge participant.
Last edited by Precious Kitty; 10-28-2013 at 08:53 AM..
foxy67...#8...And I hope I won't be late....Just seems like it's been one thing after another. My son's gf's mother w/her cancer..and now i pulled muscles in my back..have a heating pad on now as I type this..My poor card room only see's me once a month any more...A halloween card is always fun to make..
Wendy2512 gets to be the lucky 13...have a good day y'all.
We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.
I'm probably the only one on here who hasen't had a card made yet for this one. My stupid back is still giving me problems...I strained muscles and other things in lower back..went to doctor and got some pills, but I'm not really a pill person...has any body else had lower back problems, and what did you do for them...Today I have to get a card made....
Stretching. If you can get into the fetal position, that's a good one. How about trying to touch you toes, don't forget to bend your knees. Massage, a warm soaking bath and then get into the fetal position on the bed (for us aging folks, this is always a good way to start the day before getting out of bed). All else fails, I would go to my chiropractor.
Hi Jennifer, thanks for the reply...I went to the doc Fri. but he was soooo busy...even with an apointment I waited 40 mn. to get in to see him...I'm surprised he never said any thing about excersises..I'm trying the ones you suggested. A couple ladies tonight in my bldg. were saying the same thing too about the excersises, and they help...