Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
MMTPT269 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT269
~ Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks~
1. If you are participating in sending your card this September to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.
2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.
Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......
Then the next person will be
Another Cook22 #2
And so forth.
3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!
Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!
Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines.
1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday or Monday the week after the challenge ((29th or 30th September).
(We are away for a weekend break, so it will more likely be Monday this month)
It will be short and will simply say.....
In the subject line.........You tickle........
Inside the pm....It will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.
If you do not receive a pm from me by the evening of Monday 30th, please do contact me in case I messed up.
2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.
3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread located here.
If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise intact!
You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter!
Hope you all have fun with the destination this week!
mother's daughter comes in at #5
FYI, I'm heading out tomorrow, so the earliest I will have to send out my tickle, will be Oct 2nd! That also means I'll be late for MMTPT270. See ya'll later! Save some chocolate for me!
__________________ Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152 CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
I think I'm 22...I wish! Let me know if I screwed up the numbers.
Hugs, Robin http://inkmagination-robin.blogspot.com/
Whatever things are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report, if there is any virtue or is praiseworthy, meditate on these things. Phil. 4:8
CC Guest Design Team member Aug. 2013
Guest designer for Our Daily Bread Designs
Wow! I nearly forgot to sign in. It looks like I'm 23 though it seems that 18 & 19 are missing so I might be one of those. Oh dear. Looks like the teapotters are having trouble keeping their numbers straight again. Do we need another counting lesson?