Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
MMTPT230 ~ TICKLE A TEAPOTTER ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012!!
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT230/DECEMBER
This is my story!
1. If you are participating in sending your card this month (DECEMBER) to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread. Since Christmas falls on a Tuesday this year and coincides with our monthly Tickle a Teapotter challenge, there will not be an actual challenge posted on Christmas Day, instead we are signing up early on this thread to participate. No card requirements ~ Just send a Christmas card to the person you have been assigned to tickle!
Please sign up here by the 11th of December, you will receive your Tickle assignment via pm on the 13th, and then please mail your card shortly after that so your Christmas will be received by your fellow Teapotter prior to the holiday.
2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.
Like this using *Mothermark* as an example for the screen name.......
Then the next person will be
Another Mothermark #2
And so forth.
3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!
Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!
Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines. I take pride in having no rules, that is why I am calling them quidelines! Ha!
1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday or Monday of next week. It will be short and will simply say.....
In the subject line.........You tickle........
Inside the pm....It will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.
If you do not receive a pm from me, its cuz something has gone wrong, so please pm me. It's probably operator error, me being the operator! Ha!
2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.
3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received! If you would like to, please also feel free to post a thank you to your tickler in the this thread.
If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise in tact!
You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter! I double dawg dare ya to send goofy ones! Snort!
Oh one more thing....if you can't count that well, no worries! (I think it's a Teapotter Trait!) I have a Plan B when mass confusion sets in! Snort!
Hope you all have fun with this destination this week!
Yes, we need to go back to counting school! But we are too busy.....So, even though I have been known to mis-count myself, I will attempt teaching you what I know.
This is how you do it....
Count like this....
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 then subtract a 6 once, then subtract another 6 when you accidently added one because you were too sleepy, and that makes twice, then resume as best you can until another counting challenged teapotter arrives and we all get the giggles, pee our pants, and have to go home to change! Hey, that's what I know about counting....its not easy, but its fun and sometimes you are forced to change clothes!
Whut? I am not a good counting professor? I will see if I can hire someone...
Shh........this is a secret, don't tell anyone......
On a serious note.....hate to tell you guys this.....but......
numbering your posts correctly just flat doesn't matter.......
My method of drawing names does not utilize YOUR number.......the reason I ask you to count is because it is so DARN much fun to witness! Nanner, Nanner!! Gotta love a counting challenged teapotter especially just outa bed!
I'll be #21, and that's a real laugh........anyone who sees me would know that's a GAFF! I look every bit of 68 (which I am), but couldn't wait for all the gals drinking cosmo's to get that high.......LOL!
A Cosmopolitan is a drink made with vodka, Cointreau, lime and a splash of cranberry juice. They were very popular on Sex and the City. I'm not a big drinker (especially hard liquor), but decided to try something different for Thanksgiving. One will get you feeling no pain! I haven't tried jello shots yet. Hmmm!