Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
MMTPT222 ~ TICKLE A TEAPOTTER ~ WILHEMINA ANN WITCHYPOO
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT222/OCTOBER
This is my story!
1. If you are participating in sending your card this month (OCTOBER) to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.
2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.
Like this using *Mothermark* as an example for the screen name.......
Then the next person will be
Another Mothermark #2
And so forth.
3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!
Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!
Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines. I take pride in having no rules, that is why I am calling them quidelines! Ha!
1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday or Monday of next week. It will be short and will simply say.....
In the subject line.........You tickle........
Inside the pm....It will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.
If you do not receive a pm from me, its cuz something has gone wrong, so please pm me. It's probably operator error, me being the operator! Ha!
2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.
3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received! If you would like to, please also feel free to post a thank you to your tickler in the this thread.
If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise in tact!
You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter! I double dawg dare ya to send goofy ones! Snort!
Oh one more thing....if you can't count that well, no worries! (I think it's a Teapotter Trait!) I have a Plan B when mass confusion sets in! Snort!
Hope you all have fun with this destination this week!
Yipee, I can be eleven, I'm giving broom rides in that place you call heaven. Opps wasn't fast enough, so I'll be twelve and charge for my broom rides. I promise it will be a very small fee. Just wait and see.
Yipee, I can be eleven, I'm giving broom rides in that place you call heven. Opps wasn't fast enough, so I'll be twelve and charge for my broom rides
Ha ha! Reminds me of that new commercial.....I think its a Geico commercial maybe? Where the witch is flying around in a broom factory and the factory workers are skeered of standing up to her! Giggle! She is one happy witch on her broom! Glad you found us here....
Challenges I participate in: Inspirational Challenge, Sketch Challenge, Inspirational Challenge, Free 4 All Challenge, Queen for the Day Challenge, Feature Stamper, Color Challenge, Ways to Use It, Try a New Technique and I am a proud Tea-Potter Challenge participant.
Well, seems I made a boo boo this morning. See what trying to function without coffee does...I posted on the wrong thread..So instead of #1, I am now Sweet #16. That's ok.. I will take 16..those were the days. hehe
QFTD171 Stampin Gramma (Faith W.) http://awalkwithfaith.blogspot.com
Proud Fan Club Member!
Member of RAK and BRAK
SCS BRAK New Member Mentor, Volunteers are needed! If you are a RAK member and would like to volunteer PM me.