Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
MMTPT 291 ~ TICKLE A TEAPOTTER ~ New York City is the Place to be
TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT 291
~ February 2014 ~
New York City is the Place To Be
1. If you are participating in sending your card this February to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.
2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.
Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......
Then the next person will be
Another Cook22 #2
And so forth.
3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!
Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!
Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines.
1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday or Monday the week after the challenge - so that will be the 2nd or 3rd of March. It will be short and will simply say.....
In the subject line: You tickle........
Inside the pm it will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.
If you do not receive a pm from me the evening of Monday 3rd March, please do contact me in case I messed up.
2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know, or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.
3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread located HERE .
If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise intact!
You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter! But remember, it's totally optional!!
Hope you all have fun with the destination this week!
__________________ Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152 CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 2014 Spring Design Team Member Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
Challenges I participate in: Inspirational Challenge, Sketch Challenge, Mixability (when I am able), Free 4 All Challenge, Queen for the Day Challenge, Feature Stamper, Color Challenge, Ways to Use It, Word Art Wednesdays, Sweet V's Ideas and I am a proud Tea-Potter Challenge participant.
I guess that makes me 26! woohoo, I would love to be!
Hugs, Robin http://inkmagination-robin.blogspot.com/
Death and life are in the power of the tongue...Prov. 18:21 Speak words of life!
CC Guest Design Team member Aug. 2013; QFTD201
Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge Team; Dirty Girl
MFP Design Team