<img class="aligncenter" alt="TCPTuesday" src="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/TCPTuesdayBig.gif" width="320" height="190" />
The Challenge: Signed, Sealed, Delivered.
This is the season for giving. A goodie for a co-worker or teacher or neighbor is the perfect time for all those crafty to create that special gifty that makes everyone "oh" and "ah". And, if we are perfectly honest, we love it.
So, this challenge is to create gifty to give. And, in the spirit of the season, the talented Cat Pack will be posting the instructions on their blogs, so you can create a beautiful gifty, too.
Anyone would LOVE to get a gift from<a href="http://inkingaloud.blogspot.com/2013/12/tcp-tuesday-signed-sealed-delivered.html"> Lori Tecler</a>. ESPECIALLY if it is beautiful as the trio of goodies using the <a title="3×3 Stars CutUps" href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/product/3x3-stars-cutups/">3 x 3 Stars CutUps</a> and the <a title="Holiday Toppers CutUps" href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/product/holiday-toppers-cutups/">Holiday Toppers CutUps</a>.
<a href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/LoriOrnamentGiftSet1c.jpg"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-8737" alt="LoriOrnamentGiftSet1c" src="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/LoriOrnamentGiftSet1c.jpg" width="475" height="623" /></a>
There is no better treat, during the Holidays than Peppermint Bark, especially when it's decorated so purty! SQUEE!
<a href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/LoriOrnamentGiftSet1b.jpg"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-8736" alt="LoriOrnamentGiftSet1b" src="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/LoriOrnamentGiftSet1b.jpg" width="475" height="414" /></a>
Not only is her card shiny and pretty, but there is an ornament that goes with her chocolately gift. I don't know about you, but I love handmade ornaments to decorate my tree. It is so special to think that someone created something so special just for you to enjoy.
<a href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/LoriOrnamentGiftSet1a.jpg"><img class="aligncenter" alt="LoriOrnamentGiftSet1a" src="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/LoriOrnamentGiftSet1a.jpg" width="475" height="637" /></a>
Another item I love getting are gifts with handmade tags. Not only does it show that the giver was thinking of me, but, I can keep the giving going and place the tag on a card for the giver for next year. It shows how much I enjoyed and appreciate the gift.
<a href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/Wendy24.jpg"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-8742" alt="Wendy2" src="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/Wendy24.jpg" width="640" height="583" /></a>
So, what better gift, than a gift of handmade tags? And, <a href="http://wakeupwithwendy.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-cats-pajamas.html">Wendy McGaffey</a> creates a box of lovelies that are just perfect for the giving. She used the <a title="Ornaments" href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/product/ornaments/">Ornaments</a> CutUps and the <a title="The New Nice" href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/product/the-new-nice/">New Nice </a>stamp set. These are just so pretty.
<a href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/Noelle12.jpg"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-8738" alt="Noelle" src="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/Noelle12.jpg" width="500" height="375" /></a>
After all the Holiday shopping and cooking, and cleaning and entertaining, what person wouldn't love to treat themselves to some Holiday goodness? <a href="http://noelle-paperandice.blogspot.com/2013/12/gingerbread-scrub-and-card-setdecember.htmlhttp://" target="_blank">Noelle McAdams</a> has the right idea with this Gingerbread Scrub.
<a href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/NoelleScrub.jpg"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-8740" alt="NoelleScrub" src="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/NoelleScrub.jpg" width="500" height="667" /></a>
She uses the<a title="Coolvetica" href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/product/coolvetica/" target="_blank"> Coolvetica</a> stamp set to create her tag. And the <a title="Man CutUps" href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/product/man-cutups/" target="_blank">Man</a> CutUps to decorate the top of the jar and the from of her card.
<a href="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/NoelleCard.jpg"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-8739" alt="NoelleCard" src="http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/wp-content/uploads/NoelleCard.jpg" width="500" height="375" /></a>
Best of all, <a href="http://noelle-paperandice.blogspot.com/2013/12/gingerbread-scrub-and-card-setdecember.html" target="_blank">Noelle</a> shares the recipe on her blog. Suuuwwwweeet!
Now what can you make?
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page. If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
- If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESDec13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and my Blog