I'm running a little late this chilly Tuesday morning, but here, finally, is TCP Tuesday #235. This week we have a sketch challenge
. Hope you like!
Feel free to flip, rotate, or otherwise modify the sketch to suit -- just as long a we can still tell you used the sketch.
Here are all the swanky details on how YOU can play along:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's blog
and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES235
for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but if you have them, of course we love to see them.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. That lucky stamper will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Here's the TCPTUES235 Gallery