Happy Tuesday, everyone! It’s time for another TCP Tuesday challenge. This week’s challenge is a color challenge featuring a trio of bold colors--daffodil, olive, and navy. My take on the challenge colors and a little color swatch for inspiration are attached below. Can’t wait to see what you come up with for this week’s challenge!
TCP TUESDAY CHALLENGE DETAILS...
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the InLinkz gallery on Alma’s blog
and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES228
for this week’s challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but of course we love to see TCP fans use their TCP stamps!
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat’s Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Check out the TCPTUES228 gallery for inspiration.