I'm excited to bring you this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge, a blocked sketch with lots of CAS (clean and simple) possibilities! Of course, feel free to layer and embellish to your heart's content if that's more your style, just as long as we can tell you used the sketch. Have fun!
Here are all the swanky details on how YOU can play along:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's blog
and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES225
for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but highly encouraged if you have them.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. That lucky stamper will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Here's the TCPTUES225 Gallery