Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Hello TCP Fans! It's time for a fun Technique Challenge and I thought it would be fun to do a shaped card - something summery!! I played around a bit and made a sunglasses template (Miss Meowy helped make it pretty) that we're providing so that you can play along too!
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's blogand/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES217 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
My card is attached below along with the PDF template.
I should also mention that I've played around a bit with the Silhouette Studio software and have an experimental cutting file made for the sunglasses. If you have a Silhouette and would like to give it a try, just pm me and I'll send it to you! I'd love some feedback on it!
Just got home from a few days at the beach earlier today and now that I've finished unpacking and getting things somewhat organized at home, here's my card using the template. I had a lot of fun with this one!
You don't need TCP stamps to play along with this challenge Butterflyjy1883! You can use what you have and then you'd be entered in the running for this week's Cat Cash prize - a great way to start your TCP collection!!