Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Good morning! Who's up for a fun Technique Challenge today?! Let's have fun Paper Pleating! If you need a refresher, our own kitty Amy Rohl did a great tutorial last year which you can view HERE. Give it a try, it's quick, fun and adds some great texture and dimension to your project!
Here are the challenge guidelines:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES212 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
The cool thing about this technique though Jenni, is that your pleats don't have to be perfect! If you look closely at mine, some of them are off a bit. But I have done it before where they were totally off so that the pleated piece has more of a messy ruffly look which can be very cool too!! Give it a try -you may be pleasantly surprised!
I know - so funny!! I love how his little smile almost looks like teeth peeking out from under the stache!
It totally does! That's what my eyes keep seeing every time I look at your card. I kept thinking, "This isn't right, PJ does not have teeth on the original image..." The mustache is turning him into a beaver, for some reason! Glad to know I'm the only one who kept seeing teeth!! LOL!
French-Canadian SU! Demo and Fan Club member