Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Howdy TCP Fans! Are you ready for another fun inspiration challenge? Check out the pics attached below and be inspired. There are NO LIMITATIONS on how you can find your inspiration...color, theme, texture, etc. Just go with whatever you get from it! Happy stamping!!
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES211 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Love these, ladies! Jen, your gift box is awesome. It looks fabulous and best of all, it looks quick to assemble! Nancy, yours just makes me sigh ... it's like a breath of fresh air! Wendy, your window is darling! I love how the birds are holding up the banner, and the flower box is charming, especially with the woodgrain embossing! Looking forward to yours, Julie!
I was inspired by the flower pots and the blade of grass/foliage. I used a bunch of dies to create this, including the mustache slide (upside down) for the leaves.
My weekend has been super busy but everything turned out great, got everything done and had a nice time with our company on Saturday. We'll have the family over for Memorial Day tomorrow so just a bit more but it's all fun!
here's my original sketch and the final product. once i had the watering can done, Even though it was too big to fit with 2 potted plants, i went with it figuring it couldn't get any better. i actually surprised myself how well it turned out . I'm not generally very good @free handing. Wasn't sure I could repeat it . much less in smaller form so when you see the original sketch had 2 plants, you'll know why the final didn't