Happy Tuesday, everyone! It’s time for another TCP Tuesday challenge. This week’s challenge is a color challenge and it includes this year’s “color of the year” as named by Pantone—Tangerine Tango. We’re combining the orangey tangerine shade with sky blue and lime green for a fun spring color palette. My take on the challenge colors and a little color swatch for inspiration are attached below. Can’t wait to see what you come up with for this week’s challenge!
TCP TUESDAY CHALLENGE DETAILS...
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma’s blog
or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES203
for this week’s challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but of course we love to see TCP fans use their TCP stamps!
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat’s Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.