Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Happy Tuesday, everyone! It’s time for another TCP Tuesday challenge. This week’s challenge is a color challenge using pale pink, melon, and brown. The fun mix of colors can work for a sweet Valentine's Day card—or for something else entirely. My take on the challenge colors and a little color swatch for inspiration are attached below. Can’t wait to see what you come up with—and to see what you create with the newest additions to the TCP lineup. I bet some of you have found your new goodies from last week’s release in your mailboxes already and you can’t wait to ink them up . . .
TCP TUESDAY CHALLENGE DETAILS...
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma’s blog or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES193 for this week’s challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but of course we love to see TCP fans use their TCP stamps!
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat’s Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
**sigh** I am SO upset... We lost power today and it's my Friday... the fact that yesterday's make up is still on my face and I have bed head is SO low on my care list... but can I REALLY craft by oil lamp?? Well, I'm sure gonna give it one heckuva go.... I have color challenges and sketches all printed out in preparation for my weekend... and now this! SO... if I color outside the lines, IGNORE IT!!! LMAO
Wow no power still KelliJo? That's tough - I know, been there!! Hope it's restored soooooon!!! All these cards are super fun!! Only a few more hours to get one in for the $10 Cat Cash prize - new challenge goes live in the morning!!