Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Iím excited to be taking over the hostessing duties for the TCP Tuesday color challenges. Today Iím bringing you my first challenge, inspired by the pretty fall colors (which unfortunately got a little prematurely covered by snow this weekend, but we wonít dwell on that!). My take on the challenge colors and a little color swatch for inspiration are attached below.
TCP TUESDAY CHALLENGE DETAILS...
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Almaís blog or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES183 for this weekís challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but of course we love to see TCP fans use their TCP stamps!
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Catís Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.