Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   TCP Tuesday Challenges (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tcp-tuesday-challenges-f280/)
-   -   TCP Tuesday #236 INSPIRATION CHALLENGE (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tcp-tuesday-challenges-f280/tcp-tuesday-236-inspiration-challenge-t564257.html)

genie1314 11-12-2012 06:44 PM

TCP Tuesday #236 INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

2 Attachment(s)
Howdy TCP Friends! It's time for a fun new INSPIRATION CHALLENGE. Please see attachments below.

Here are the challenge details you want to know...

1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES236 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. (Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp/die, like this week)
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.

Check out the TCPTUES236 Gallery for more inspiration!

jmasse 11-13-2012 07:47 AM

Love all the geometrics!! Looks like a perfect opportunity to use the Pinking CutUps dies! :)

jmasse 11-15-2012 05:25 AM

Aaah, check out Nancy's SUPER cute card - is it wrong that I still adore black and white chevrons??!! :)

You're Magic (TCP Tuesday 236) by nancyt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabbe 11-15-2012 10:54 AM

gorgeous sample! what a fun challenge!!

rohla 11-16-2012 05:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
LOVE this inspiration piece! I tried to keep mine CAS with touches of the mirror reflected (yes, pun intended) in the rhinestone trio and the colors and textures. Hope you all get inspired to play along!

ltecler 11-16-2012 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What a fabulous inspiration collage! Here's my take on it, using the Wet Puddle stamp set and a few clouds cut with the CutUps Cloud Border die.

jmasse 11-16-2012 03:40 PM

Oh my my my I love your samples!! What great inspiration!

cindy_canada 11-17-2012 07:19 AM

Wow, the samples are all outstanding!!! Love 'em!

jmasse 11-19-2012 07:38 AM

Oh now where did the weekend go?! This week is super super busy for everyone right?! My house needs to be cleaned top to bottom, I need to grocery shop and I'm really hoping my 25 lb turkey is thawing... hhmmm, better check on that! :)

Amid all the hustle and bustle of the holiday I think a break for some craftiness is just what is needed! I'm giving myself 20 minutes to make a card for this challenge - any takers?? Come on, we can DO IT!!

GO!

jmasse 11-19-2012 08:56 AM

Phew . . . well it was more like 40 minutes but I did get a card made. Once my children finish lunch I'll photograph and post - I don't work well under pressure so please be kind! ;)

jmasse 11-19-2012 10:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, here it is - I used the chevrons from the pic and the colors from a sweater I just got which I love!!