Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   TCP Tuesday Challenges (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tcp-tuesday-challenges-f280/)
-   -   TCP Tuesday #227 - Technique/Supply Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tcp-tuesday-challenges-f280/tcp-tuesday-227-technique-supply-challenge-t560829.html)

jmasse 09-11-2012 04:29 AM

TCP Tuesday #227 - Technique/Supply Challenge

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Tuesday! Ready for a new TCP Tuesday challenge?

Since school has started and it's never too early to give the teacher a pick-me-up, let's create a

Gift for the Teacher!

I'm really wanting to focus this challenge on some kind of holder - either gift card (remember the Gift Card Envie CutUps die is perfect!!) or a small treat holder, a box or bag of some type that you create (check out all the past Projects of the Month on the TCP Website for some great ones!!) but let your mind run wild and have fun!! :)

1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.

2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES227 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp/die, like this week)
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.

Check out the TCPTUES227 Gallery for inspiration!

beadn&stampn 09-11-2012 07:26 AM

Awesome project Julie! And perfect to play along! My son just asked me this morning if he could bring his teacher a gift. Let me get my thinking cap on!

susie718 09-11-2012 09:32 AM

As a retired teacher, I thank you for thinking of this challenge. Unless you are, know, or live with a teacher, most people have no idea how one's whole time and energy is given to the students. This time of year is especially time intensive, so all those teacher gifts will be so appreciated!
Susie

ltecler 09-11-2012 03:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What a great idea for the start of the school year, Julie! As a teacher, it's always nice to know that your students and their families appreciate you. Here's my project for the challenge. I used the K-cup caddy template from January's Project of the Month and the A Cuppa set.

jmasse 09-11-2012 07:11 PM

Yea!! I am only my children's teacher but I do know that everyone needs a bit of a pick-me-up now and then!! Mine came after I finished this project, took the photos and then split the apple with my husband - YUM!! ;) Can't wait to see all the projects!!

Great idea Lori! Those K-cup holders are such a great project!

beadn&stampn 09-15-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltecler (Post 19680425)
What a great idea for the start of the school year, Julie! As a teacher, it's always nice to know that your students and their families appreciate you. Here's my project for the challenge. I used the K-cup caddy template from January's Project of the Month and the A Cuppa set.

This is super cute!!

beadn&stampn 09-15-2012 08:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yay! Finished mine... Just a little something for the teacher!

jmasse 09-17-2012 04:12 AM

Hi fun Deborah!! Such a cute idea -especially for those male teachers too! :)