Are you ready for another TE Sketch Challenge!? I hope you all enjoyed the long Labor Day weekend and now you're back to a routine. Hope you're able to participate in the sketch challenge this week... let's get started with TESC146
I’d love for EVERYONE to participate! Here are the deets:
1. Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create - the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!
2. Upload your project to Splitcoaststampers before 8pm PST on Thursday, September 22nd using keyword TESC146
. Feel free to come back to this thread and link your creation, however, make sure you’ve uploaded it using the correct keyword as that’s how we’ll choose the winner.
How to upload a card to your Splitcoast Gallery
How to link your card to this thread
3. You’re not required to use TE Stamps on your project, but I love it when you do! And if you’re drawn as our weekly winner and you’ve used TE Stamps on your project you’ll get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ extra (see below)!
1. We will randomly select one person from all of the challenge uploads to receive a $10 gift certificate to the TE Store!
2. If you used predominantly TE Stamps on your project you’ll receive an extra $10 bonus for a total $20 gift certificate to the TE Store.
Also, remember to use keyword tayloredexpressions whenever you upload your TE creations. This will include you in the TE customer gallery here on SCS!
See all of this week's TESC entries HERE
Our fabulous Sketch Crew is:
Cassie Trask (CassieT)
Jami Sibley (Jami)
Lisa Hjulberg (TheCraft'sMeow)
Lori Craig (stamp_momma)
Margie Cortina (Margie C)
Monika Davis (buzsy)
Tracy Clemente (scrapgirrl)
Also joining us today are this week's Guest Designers:
And all of their beautiful samples are posted below!
The random drawing winner of last week's sketch challenge (and a $10.00 gift certificate to the TE Store!) is Kathy D.
! Check out the adorable card she created here