Can you believe June is almost over! Are you all having a good summer so far? I guess we're actually only "technically" into summer for a few days now, but the weather has been hot and humid around here for several weeks (mixed with lots and lots of rain!). I had fun checking out all of the super cute projects for our last sketch challenge and I'm ready to see more of your fabulous creativity so let's get started with TESC141
I’d love for EVERYONE to participate! Here are the deets:
1. Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create - the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!
2. Upload your project to Splitcoaststampers before 8pm PST on Thursday, July 14th using keyword TESC141
. Feel free to come back to this thread and link your creation, however, make sure you’ve uploaded it using the correct keyword as that’s how we’ll choose the winner.
How to upload a card to your Splitcoast Gallery
How to link your card to this thread
3. You’re not required to use TE Stamps on your project, but I love it when you do! And if you’re drawn as our weekly winner and you’ve used TE Stamps on your project you’ll get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ extra (see below)!
1. We will randomly select one person from all of the challenge uploads to receive a $10 gift certificate to the TE Store!
2. If you used predominantly TE Stamps on your project you’ll receive an extra $10 bonus for a total $20 gift certificate to the TE Store.
Also, remember to use keyword tayloredexpressions whenever you upload your TE creations. This will include you in the TE customer gallery here on SCS!
See all of this week's TESC entries HERE
Our fabulous Sketch Crew is:
Jami Sibley (Jami)
Monika Davis (buzsy)
Lisa Hjulberg (TheCraft'sMeow)
Lori Craig (stamp_momma)
Rachel Sztonyk (gingerbread-gal)
Tracy Clemente (scrapgirrl)
Dawn Easton (TreasureOiler)
Also joining us today are this week's Guest Designers:
And all of their beautiful samples are posted below!
The random drawing winner of last week's sketch challenge (and a $20.00 gift certificate to the TE Store!) is dawnbarghorn
! Check out the beautiful beachy scene she created here
! Ahhh... so relaxing!