Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
I can hardly believe we're almost halfway through May already....where, oh where, does the time go!? As always, it's super fun seeing all of your projects for the sketch challenges and now it's time to get started with TESC138!
I’d love for EVERYONE to participate! Here are the deets:
1. Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create - the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!
2. Upload your project to Splitcoaststampers before 8pm PST on Thursday, May 26th using keyword TESC138. Feel free to come back to this thread and link your creation, however, make sure you’ve uploaded it using the correct keyword as that’s how we’ll choose the winner.
3. You’re not required to use TE Stamps on your project, but I love it when you do! And if you’re drawn as our weekly winner and you’ve used TE Stamps on your project you’ll get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ extra (see below)!
1. We will randomly select one person from all of the challenge uploads to receive a $10 gift certificate to the TE Store!
2. If you used predominantly TE Stamps on your project you’ll receive an extra $10 bonus for a total $20 gift certificate to the TE Store.
Also, remember to use keyword tayloredexpressions whenever you upload your TE creations. This will include you in the TE customer gallery here on SCS!
Our fabulous Sketch Crew is:
Lori Craig (stamp_momma)
Jami Sibley (Jami)
Monika Davis (buzsy)
Melissa Sauls (Melissa_Aggie)
Lisa Hjulberg (TheCraft'sMeow)
Rachel Sztonyk (gingerbread-gal)
Tracy Clemente (scrapgirrl)
Dawn Easton (TreasureOiler)
Also joining us today are this week's Guest Designers:
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Molly Joly (mollyjoly)
And all of their beautiful samples are posted below!
The random drawing winner of last week's sketch challenge (and a $20.00 gift certificate to the TE Store!) is JWill795! Check out here super cute birthday card HERE!
Location: An hour from the beach, the mountains and the desert! (Riverside, CA)
I'm loving the new Moka images so had to play with Moka Olivia. Isn't she cute?! She got you a little something... a chance to win a prize by playing in our sketch challenge! Come on and join us! We can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks so much for letting me be a guest designer! I had originally intended this to be a birthday card for my hubby since it is his birthday today. The card quickly became too girly, so I scratched that idea. I used the Chillax set.
Last edited by tayloredexpressions; 05-13-2011 at 08:52 AM..
I am new to this and have created a card for this challenge. How do I get the picture to be included in this? I dont know what an URL is....duh...I know..
Hi Debby! You can attach a small image to your post here by first clicking reply (instead of quick reply). Under the box where you type your text you should see "Additional Options." You will want to click the "Manage Attachments" button under that. You should get a pop up window and then you can simply add the file picture from your computer (instead of using a link). Make sure to click "Upload" and then you can close your window after that's done. That should just about do it! I hope this helps ya some. Can't wait to see what you create.
Such wonderful entries so far!!!
Melissa My blog - In Stamping Mode
Just go to the SCS Home Page and click on "Upload a card" on the left hand side of the page.
Then to add your link in this thread:
To add a link, first go to your gallery and click on your sample so it is the main image. Then go to the top of your browser where the http://..... is. Use your mouse to highlight the whole URL and then press on the right mouse button and select 'Copy'. Go back to the thread where you want to add the link, post a reply and then in the text window, click on it with your mouse. Press the right mouse button and select 'Paste'.
Does running late count as exercise?
SCS Moderator for SU Demo Forums, Other Stuff Forums
Yay Debby!! GREAT card!! Definitely get your card submitted for the contest just like Jami outlined...it's always fun to have the chance to win something. And so glad you are joining us here, WOOHOO!!!
Melissa My blog - In Stamping Mode