Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
We're supposed to have another rainy weekend so I'm really looking forward to this sketch challenge! It was super fun seeing all of your projects for the previous sketch challenge and now it's time to get started with TESC137!
I’d love for EVERYONE to participate! Here are the deets:
1. Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create - the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!
2. Upload your project to Splitcoaststampers before 8pm PST on Thursday, May 12th using keyword TESC137. Feel free to come back to this thread and link your creation, however, make sure you’ve uploaded it using the correct keyword as that’s how we’ll choose the winner.
3. You’re not required to use TE Stamps on your project, but I love it when you do! And if you’re drawn as our weekly winner and you’ve used TE Stamps on your project you’ll get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ extra (see below)!
1. We will randomly select one person from all of the challenge uploads to receive a $10 gift certificate to the TE Store!
2. If you used predominantly TE Stamps on your project you’ll receive an extra $10 bonus for a total $20 gift certificate to the TE Store.
Also, remember to use keyword tayloredexpressions whenever you upload your TE creations. This will include you in the TE customer gallery here on SCS!
Our fabulous Sketch Crew is:
Lori Craig (stamp_momma)
Jami Sibley (Jami)
Monika Davis (buzsy)
Melissa Sauls (Melissa_Aggie)
Lisa Hjulberg (TheCraft'sMeow)
Rachel Sztonyk (gingerbread-gal)
Tracy Clemente (scrapgirrl)
Dawn Easton (TreasureOiler)
And all of their beautiful samples are posted below!
The random drawing winner of last week's sketch challenge (and a $10 gift certificate to the TE Store!) is Niema (Rhayven).
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be playing along with the Sketch Crew this week!! Another fantastic sketch to get my mojo going. In my excitement, like Dawn, I made 2 cards. Won't you play along with us??
gotta...find...the..time...to..play...along. This is a great sketch and I actually have the oval part done for a card I was getting ready to make. Now just to put it on a card using this sketch! Oh, and get it uploaded. =)