Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sweet-n-sassy-stamps-f329/)
-   -   Birthday Giveaway #2 {11/2/12} (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sweet-n-sassy-stamps-f329/birthday-giveaway-2-%7B11-2-12%7D-t563653.html)

SweetnSassyStamps 11-02-2012 07:35 AM

Birthday Giveaway #2 {11/2/12}
 
What was the reason or occasion for the last card you made?

We'll draw one winner from the answers to receive free shipping on their next order! The winner will be posted tomorrow in our Day #2 giveaway post.

Our random winner from yesterday's giveaway is Mathilda! Please send me a message to claim your prize.

ganno27616 11-02-2012 09:04 AM

Love SNS. Unfortunately, the last card I made was a sympathy card. Next up on my list is a birthday card for my sister!

venus@home 11-02-2012 09:06 AM

I am currently working on some Valentine's Day cards.

javagirl984 11-02-2012 09:30 AM

I've been making Christmas cards. :)
Can you believe that I heard Christmas music in the craft store I was shopping at? I guess it's time to really think Christmas. LOL!

Geri Glynn 11-02-2012 09:38 AM

I didn't make a card for 10 months due to illness, so the reason I made one was to please me and lift my spirits, and prove I could still do it.

dillyb5 11-02-2012 10:47 AM

I made a Birthday card for my little brother, I cannot believe he is that old! lol

Karen99 11-02-2012 11:59 AM

I made a birthday card for my girlfriend! It was a summer bicycle stamp with patterned paper, and it was such a HAPPY LITTLE CARD!! hahaha!

Scraphappily 11-02-2012 02:56 PM

The last card was a Halloween card, that is sad, I need to stamp this weekend but need to clean up my area so I can start on Christmas!

SweetnSassyStamps 11-02-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganno27616 (Post 19797601)
Love SNS. Unfortunately, the last card I made was a sympathy card. Next up on my list is a birthday card for my sister!

I am sorry you needed a sympathy card, but I am sure the person who you made it for will be blessed by it.

SweetnSassyStamps 11-02-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venus@home (Post 19797611)
I am currently working on some Valentine's Day cards.

WOW!! You are really ahead of the game! :) Are your Christmas cards done?

SweetnSassyStamps 11-02-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javagirl984 (Post 19797657)
I've been making Christmas cards. :)
Can you believe that I heard Christmas music in the craft store I was shopping at? I guess it's time to really think Christmas. LOL!

Yep, it's that time already!! :)

SweetnSassyStamps 11-02-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geri Glynn (Post 19797684)
I didn't make a card for 10 months due to illness, so the reason I made one was to please me and lift my spirits, and prove I could still do it.

Good for you!!! I am so glad you did. :)

SweetnSassyStamps 11-02-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dillyb5 (Post 19797833)
I made a Birthday card for my little brother, I cannot believe he is that old! lol

Hehe....time flies, doesn't it? :)

SweetnSassyStamps 11-02-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen99 (Post 19797979)
I made a birthday card for my girlfriend! It was a summer bicycle stamp with patterned paper, and it was such a HAPPY LITTLE CARD!! hahaha!

Sounds beautiful. I am sure she will love it!! :)

SweetnSassyStamps 11-02-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scraphappily (Post 19798385)
The last card was a Halloween card, that is sad, I need to stamp this weekend but need to clean up my area so I can start on Christmas!

Well, you are one step ahead of me....I am terrible about cleaning up my messes. ;) I just keep adding to them! lol

cloritsch 11-02-2012 05:37 PM

Let's see . . . the last cards I made were at stamp class. Christmas, Happy Birthday, Thank you--a great assortment!

Thanks for the opportunity to win, and Happy Birthday SNSS! You guys are one of my favorite companies!

Chris L.

SkyNacho 11-02-2012 08:05 PM

LAst card I made was for Hope you can cling to! Just a general thinking of you.

venus@home 11-14-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetnsassystamps (Post 19798492)
WOW!! You are really ahead of the game! :) Are your Christmas cards done?

Christmas cards have been done for a while and they are ready to mail!

SweetnSassyStamps 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

That's awesome!! Good for you! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by venus@home (Post 19824404)
Christmas cards have been done for a while and they are ready to mail!



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:26 PM.