Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Exclamation Exciting October News!

SNSS

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends!

We have some exciting things happening over the next few months so I wanted to take the opportunity today to fill you in on some of them...

One of our greatest assets at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is YOU, our loyal customers. I can't begin to thank you enough for your continued support and business, but I wanted to do something to show a token of my appreciation, so I am THRILLED to announce a brand new rewards program being launched this month called Sweet 'n Sassy Cash . Sound exciting? IT IS!!

CR

How does it work?

For EVERY $50 you spend, starting today, October 1, 2013, you will receive $5 in Sweet 'n Sassy Cash, which will come in the form of a voucher that looks something like this:

CR2

This voucher will be attached to your order receipt if you ordered physical product and emailed to you if you ordered digital product.

Cash rewards can be redeemed on ANYTHING on our website during the dates shown on your voucher (typically the following month).

Here are the rules:

-SNSCash cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
-SNSCash is earned on a single purchase. Multiple purchases cannot be combined to earn rewards.
-If merchandise purchased using SNSCash is returned, the return value will be adjusted to reflect the discount.

Redemption instructions:

-Enter SNSCash code located on the front of your voucher during checkout on our website to receive discount on a single purchase.

-SNSCash code is only good for one purchase through valid dates. If total amount of reward is not redeemed on single purchase, it is lost.

-Only 1 SNSCash code can be entered during checkout on a single order. If you have more than 1 reward to redeem during the valid time frame, please contact us for an updated code.

-SNSCash rewards cannot be combined with other coupon codes, but can be used with sale items marked down on the website.

So, what do you think?? Sound fun? We think so!!

But, that's not all we have to share with you today!

We're doing something a bit different this month...instead of a new release for October, our fabulous Design Divas will be showcasing their favorite Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets. You'll be able to snatch up those DT favorites sets at a discount October 4th through October 10th ! PLUS, join us October 5th through October 9th as we feature those favorite sets with oodles of creativity on the SNSS blog .

And finally, looking ahead---NEXT month, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will be celebrating our 6th anniversary! You won't want to miss the festivities all month long!

Thanks for helping us get this far! We couldn't have done it without you!

GOD BLESS!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
Die Cut Diva

Lots of awesome things happening. I can't wait to see what sets the divas will be using. And I definitely can't wait to celebrate SNSS's 6th anniversary.

Join us for VSN Friday & Saturday, June 6 & 7
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!