Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 06:43 PM   #161
Matboard Maniac

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtLvr View Post
No Kidding!!! I once found a letter on PeanutAllergy.com from a non-food allergy mom that was outraged by her school going Peanut-free. When trying to build her case on reverseing that action she realized the severity of this allergy and completely changed her mind and started supporting the cause. Did you see that post? I can't seem to find it again... [sigh] Once I do Iíll going to post it here. It was really good!
I found it!!! It's about the 8th post down on the thread...
http://uumor.pair.com/nutalle2/peanu...ML/003085.html

My favorite part of her letter was how many meals children eat within a week and how many they eat at school. I quote her on that part all the time...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-26-2007, 08:23 PM   #162
Matboard Maniac

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairy queen View Post
Thanks guys, I knew you would understand!!!! sigh, husbands!

Sara, I'm not exactly sure about which kind of test she had, other than it was a blood test. It also tested for eggs, soy, wheat, dairy, corn, dog, cat, and some other weird thing. I'd have to go find my paper about it. But I do know for sure that it was a blood test (not fun with an extremely strong 2 year old!!!)
I'll be calling Monday!
Hey Dairy Queen! It's been awhile and I was wondering if you've taken DD to the allergist yet or at least have an appointment to see one? How are things going?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:36 PM   #163
Pearl-ExPert

She's doing great!!! No, unfortunatelyI haven't called the dr. yet. I did talk to my DH and other friends with ana.... epi pens and they all recommended that I get one also!
I PROMISE I will do it soon! I just have to remember to do it!!!
Old 10-01-2007, 06:22 PM   #164
Matboard Maniac

Exclamation Just a reminder...

Quote:
Well girl, here is a list of reasons why you really need to get DD to an allergist... In Memory

You (nor do I) want to see your DD name and picture on this list, EVER! Please get to the allergist soon. Please make an appointment soon.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #165
Matboard Maniac

Thumbs up Another article!

Wow, that's two in the last month on peanut allergies for my area. Here's the most recent...

Peanut-free zones - Schools protect students with allergies

Maybe the next article I post will be on how one completely crazy woman on a mission got her school district (okay, maybe an elementry school but one can dream, right?) to go peanut free.

One step at a time...
Old 10-07-2007, 08:44 AM   #166
Kookie Creator

My DS#3 bloodwork just came back and he has an allergy to peanuts. We went in for confirmation on a Milk and Soy allergy and came back with those plus the Peanuts and Eggs. He is only 6 months old, so he hasn't had either the peanuts or eggs, so it was good to find out this now vs. him having a reaction later. We still need to follow up with skin testing in the next few weeks.

DS#2 just had his food challenge for his Milk allergy and thankfully at age 3 1/2, he has just outgrown it. He was not diagnosed until about 11 months, whereas #3 had issues at 7 weeks. (BTW, DS#1 has no allergies. Go Figure)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and join the discussions.

Take care.

Mom to three wonderful boys!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:54 PM   #167
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
She's doing great!!! No, unfortunatelyI haven't called the dr. yet. I did talk to my DH and other friends with ana.... epi pens and they all recommended that I get one also!
Dude.....really you MUST do this. No reason to wait. Not one. You obviosly haven't read that "in memory" thread that we keep posting. I don't blame you at all. anyway - just wanted to give you a nudge!
Old 10-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #168
Matboard Maniac

Exclamation Food Network Specials: Edible Enemies

Food Network is airing a special program called: Edible Enemies. Someone from a food allergy forum site posted this very information and I'm grateful they did!

Here are the specifics...

Quote:
Food Network Specials
Episode AXSP01

Edible Enemies
Edible Enemies is a one-hour special report that looks at the mysterious increase in both the number and the severity of food allergies in the United States. 12 million Americans now have food allergies. There is no cure. There is no treatment, other than a shot of epinephrine in an emergency. We will hear from the parents of small children, and from teenagers and adults living with life-threatening food allergies

AIR TIMES:
October 13, 2007 4:00 PM ET/PT
October 19, 2007 10:00 AM ET/PT
Set your recording devises!!! I hope it'll be good!

Last edited by ArtLvr; 10-11-2007 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Edited to add source of information.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:57 PM   #169
Polyshrink Goddess

*I forgot to quote* - but thanks for the info on the Food Network special. We'll be watching at my house.

-Chantae
Old 10-11-2007, 04:27 PM   #170
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Food Network is airing a special program called: Edible Enemies. Someone from a food allergy forum site posted this very information and I'm grateful they did!

Here are the specifics...

Set your recording devises!!! I hope it'll be good!
I have it DVR'ed!

Thanks

Old 10-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #171
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks for the heads up on the food network show! We are having friends tape it for us. It would be a great thing to have friends and family watch, I would hope.

We are having Miles's egg challenge this month. Hope it goes better than the milk challenge. I'm finally over the depression from that. New baby has been a good distraction.

Hope everyone is well. I need to catch up on the thread when I get more time.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:54 PM   #172
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylek24 View Post
My DS#3 bloodwork just came back and he has an allergy to peanuts. We went in for confirmation on a Milk and Soy allergy and came back with those plus the Peanuts and Eggs. He is only 6 months old, so he hasn't had either the peanuts or eggs, so it was good to find out this now vs. him having a reaction later. We still need to follow up with skin testing in the next few weeks.

DS#2 just had his food challenge for his Milk allergy and thankfully at age 3 1/2, he has just outgrown it. He was not diagnosed until about 11 months, whereas #3 had issues at 7 weeks. (BTW, DS#1 has no allergies. Go Figure)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and join the discussions.

Take care.
Hi cherylek24!

Sounds like you are no stranger to food allergies. VERY happy to hear about DS2's no longer having a Milk allergy. Very cool! I am, however, very sorry to hear of DS3's diagnosis to Peanut and Egg. How did you know or when did you suspect he had allergies (since he's so young)?

I personally do not get food allergies as a whole. There just doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. Just stupid, dumb, bad luck. I just don't get it. Sorry, just venting some frustration...

There's a great new forum that has a lot of very knowledgable people on food allergies. I'm not sure to the name but here's the link...
http://allergy.hyperboards.com/index.php

(Thanks for sharing that web site with everyone, Bluebear!!)
Old 10-12-2007, 06:26 PM   #173
Pearl-ExPert

Hi guys. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back.
I just wanted you all to know that I called today to make the appt. for the allergist (sp). We go to them on 10/25. I know that this is the worst excuse imaginable, but I really HAVE been so terribly busy. It seems that every night while I'm lying in bed, is when I kick myself and realized that I again, forgot to call. So today I remembered!
I wasn't going to allow myself to read the thread you guys suggested, but I did. I couldn't read the whole thing though. But I have to say, that is what kicked my butt into gear and get calling. It's just amazing to think that food could do those sorts of things!
So I thank you guys and a few of my friends for "nudging" me in the right direction for getting more testing. I know we'll be better off for it!
Have a great weekend all~
Old 10-13-2007, 06:58 PM   #174
Matboard Maniac

Thumbs up Edible Enemies on Food Network TV

Did anyone catch that Food Network show Edible Enemies? My family watched it together. Well, DS1 watched bits and pieces of it and DS2 was napping. I don't think DS1 get the magnitude of his food allergy but we're working on him.

I liked the show. I like what they had to say. I found the program very informative. DH thought it was okay... "They didn't say anything we don't already know." Yea, but the general public does not necessarily know what we know as parents of a food allergy kid. He agreed.

I deliberately taped it in hopes that DH would want his parents to watch it. It worked. He called his parents just as it started and told them about the show...
In-laws: "Oh, we're just stepping out. Sorry."
DH: That's okay, Kimberly taped it. We'll let you borrow it.

They don't take this stuff very seriously. I know you all know where I'm coming from. [ggrrrr]

If you didn't get to catch today's show, it's on again...
Quote:
Food Network Specials
Episode AXSP01

Edible Enemies
Edible Enemies is a one-hour special report that looks at the mysterious increase in both the number and the severity of food allergies in the United States. 12 million Americans now have food allergies. There is no cure. There is no treatment, other than a shot of epinephrine in an emergency. We will hear from the parents of small children, and from teenagers and adults living with life-threatening food allergies

AIR TIMES:
October 13, 2007 4:00 PM ET/PT
October 19, 2007 10:00 AM ET/PT
Set the recorders!
Old 10-13-2007, 08:03 PM   #175
Hardware Hotshot

I just found this thread. I don't have any kids, but I am an adult that has a life-threatening allergy to peanut products. I was diagnosed 9 years ago, but 7 years ago we discovered that I can't even be in a room with someone eating peanut products. My hearts go out to each one of you. I wouldn't wish this horrible allergy on anyone especially a kid. However, kids have more rights to protect them than adults. We are fortunate that the media has really taken notice now. When I was first diagnosed, no one had heard of such a thing. They thought I was crazy and faking it. My fellow co-workers told me that I needed to quit teaching. People were down right ugly to me including my employer. I understand about having to be very careful where you eat, reading every food label at the grocery store before putting anything in the basket, not going to the movies, sporting events, not flying on an airplane etc. At first it was very hard and stressful. Hang in there ladies!
Old 10-15-2007, 07:43 PM   #176
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampincrazyjen View Post
I just found this thread. I don't have any kids, but I am an adult that has a life-threatening allergy to peanut products. I was diagnosed 9 years ago, but 7 years ago we discovered that I can't even be in a room with someone eating peanut products. My hearts go out to each one of you. I wouldn't wish this horrible allergy on anyone especially a kid. However, kids have more rights to protect them than adults. We are fortunate that the media has really taken notice now. When I was first diagnosed, no one had heard of such a thing. They thought I was crazy and faking it. My fellow co-workers told me that I needed to quit teaching. People were down right ugly to me including my employer. I understand about having to be very careful where you eat, reading every food label at the grocery store before putting anything in the basket, not going to the movies, sporting events, not flying on an airplane etc. At first it was very hard and stressful. Hang in there ladies!
Hey stampincrazyjen! Thanks for stopping in. I'm very sorry to hear of you adult onset of Peanut allergy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...it's all very perplexing to me. What has happened to cause this?!? I sure hope they (researchers and scientists) figure out what the heck's going on so we can put a stop to this madness!!! UGGHH

(sorry, I'm a bit frustrated tonight...read a desturbing blog about peanut allergies...grrr)

stampincrazyjen, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with such uncompassionate people. I can't image what it must have been like for you. I hope things are better for you now.

Stop in anytime for tips and suggestions. I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes to you!

Last edited by ArtLvr; 10-15-2007 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: because I can ;)
Old 10-16-2007, 11:04 AM   #177
down and digi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampincrazyjen View Post
I was diagnosed with my allergy to shellfish in 1984. I agree that it was hard before when people did not understand. Times have changed a lot and it's nowhere near as stressful now.

Between 1984 and 1990 I had 6 full blown anaphylactic reactions and my heart even stopped once. I have not had a reaction since.

For a long time I thought I had outgrown it because of the lack of reactions, so I had the allergist test me and I am still as allergic as I ever was. Times have simply changed and people are a lot more aware now. I am very thankful for that.

I don't know how my mother handled the stress. I know the stress of being a parent of a child will allergies today, so I can only imagine what it was like for her.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #178
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Hi cherylek24!
Sounds like you are no stranger to food allergies. VERY happy to hear about DS2's no longer having a Milk allergy. Very cool! I am, however, very sorry to hear of DS3's diagnosis to Peanut and Egg. How did you know or when did you suspect he had allergies (since he's so young)?
When he was about 5 weeks old, we noticed a rash all over his belly and neck, which soon moved up to his face. We first thought that maybe it was a heat rash since it had been so hot, but I think deep down we knew what it was. At 7 weeks, we switched him to a non-allergenic formula and the rash went away. After that, we made the appointment with the allergist (which took forever), and the bloodwork confirmed everything for us..plus some.

Thanks for the tip on the allergy forum!

Old 10-26-2007, 02:47 AM   #179
Pearl-ExPert

Hi guys, my daughter had her allergy appt. yesterday, yay!!!!!
All went well and he drew blood to test for more allergies.
I told him what her dr. said (about her not needing an epi pen because her throat didn't close) and he was very adiment in saying "oh nonononononono, just because it was a minor case the first time, doesn't mean it will always be that way". Just like what YOU guys said!!!! Thank you for kicking my rump in gear!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:13 PM   #180
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks ladies for all the kind words. I am so glad I found this thread.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:37 AM   #181
down and digi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylek24 View Post
When he was about 5 weeks old, we noticed a rash all over his belly and neck, which soon moved up to his face. We first thought that maybe it was a heat rash since it had been so hot, but I think deep down we knew what it was. At 7 weeks, we switched him to a non-allergenic formula and the rash went away. After that, we made the appointment with the allergist (which took forever), and the bloodwork confirmed everything for us..plus some.

Thanks for the tip on the allergy forum!

That is exactly what happened the first 2 times my DS had egg. We ignored it because it was blistering hot! It's amazing what we know in hindsight.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:53 PM   #182
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2stampers View Post
That is exactly what happened the first 2 times my DS had egg. We ignored it because it was blistering hot! It's amazing what we know in hindsight.
It's true, had we not seen it on Ds#2, we would have totally blown it off. The same think happened after DS#2 had an antibiotic he was allergic to. I immediately knew he was allergic, because I have/had the same rash when I took antibiotics.

Old 11-01-2007, 06:07 PM   #183
Matboard Maniac

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hi guys, my daughter had her allergy appt. yesterday, yay!!!!!
All went well and he drew blood to test for more allergies.
I told him what her dr. said (about her not needing an epi pen because her throat didn't close) and he was very adiment in saying "oh nonononononono, just because it was a minor case the first time, doesn't mean it will always be that way". Just like what YOU guys said!!!! Thank you for kicking my rump in gear!!!
I'm so glad to hear you finally made it to the allergist! Be sure to keep us posted.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:32 PM   #184
Matboard Maniac

Thumbs up The Today Show and Newsweek FA stories

Food allergies seem to be in the news lately. Here are a few that I've seen...

The Today Show aired a brief special on food allergies on Thurs., Oct. 25, 2007. Here is a link to that segment:
Threat from peanut allergy very real.

Click on the picture on the right to hear the interview. Here is the web site they created in memory of their daughter...
http://www.foodallergyangel.com/

At the end of that Today Show they had a bit more to say about FA. Here is that story:
Five ways to cope with your kid’s food allergies. Click on the picture on the left to see that segment.

Next thing I know I came across another FA article in Newsweek that was a cover story:
Fear and Allergies in the Lunchroom.

I thought I'd share.

Last edited by ArtLvr; 11-01-2007 at 06:35 PM..
Old 11-04-2007, 11:55 AM   #185
Matboard Maniac

Question Here's a question for everyone...

Do you or your kids wear a medical alert bracelet? I'm in the market to get one and need advice if anyone has any...
Old 11-04-2007, 05:50 PM   #186
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Do you or your kids wear a medical alert bracelet? I'm in the market to get one and need advice if anyone has any...
we tried to find one for our 2 year old, too. can't seem to find ones that are kid friendly, made that small.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:59 PM   #187
Matboard Maniac

Default Medical Alert bracelets

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufeestamper View Post
we tried to find one for our 2 year old, too. can't seem to find ones that are kid friendly, made that small.
Yep. Same here. DH is looking on the web for a few and has narrowed it down. I started a thread at Food (peanut) allergy.com to get advise and suggestions. Here is that thread: Medical Alert Bracelet: do you/loved one have one? where did you get it?.

DS1 is 4Ĺ but skinny as a rail! His wrist measures maybe 5in. Most we had seen started at 7in. But as I said, DH has spotted a few for little ones. Now it's making the decision.

As soon as we decide on one I'll let you know and report back; good or bad.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:16 PM   #188
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Yep. Same here. DH is looking on the web for a few and has narrowed it down. I started a thread at Food (peanut) allergy.com to get advise and suggestions. Here is that thread: Medical Alert Bracelet: do you/loved one have one? where did you get it?.

DS1 is 4Ĺ but skinny as a rail! His wrist measures maybe 5in. Most we had seen started at 7in. But as I said, DH has spotted a few for little ones. Now it's making the decision.

As soon as we decide on one I'll let you know and report back; good or bad.
great! thank you. we looked online too with no luck. i was picturing something like those jelly bracelets. the metal ones just seem a bit dangerous for a toddler. but i did ask our local medical store about anything they would have, and nothing for a toddler. seems like they are the ones who need it the most....because they can't communicate that well....but nothing is out there for them. perhaps we should start our own business and market something like this!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:20 PM   #189
Pearl-ExPert

Kimberly, I love your new avator. We are big George fans.

Quick update is that our 3 month old is now getting eczema. But he's a happy baby unlike DS1 was. So I'm hoping the eczema is not food allergy related...DH has bad eczema without food allergies. But we will discuss with peds doctor at 4 month appt possibly testing for food allergies soon. If I need to cut something out of my diet (BF'ing exclusively), then I need to do so. It could help his eczema probably.

DS1 has egg challenge at end of this month. Hoping it goes better than milk challenge did.

Not that I think we should load our toddlers up with sugar, but Halloween gave me a reason to research some more safe snacks for DS. He is happily and safely eating skittles and smarties now! I still need to try licorice and gummy lifesavers that I bought. A little at a time.

Hugs to all you moms out there!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:39 PM   #190
Forum Fanatic

Don't forget Starburst and Swedish Fish! Yum!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello! We are discussing what to do about our school right now. They have not followed the peanut free plan that they set up and DS's teacher is the one who is bringing pnut into school. It's a very bad situation right now. I am not sure if we are going to bring him in tomorrow or what ????? Why can't people just be honest?? If you aren't going to give up Pnut Butter JUST SAY SO! Now we are left up a creek and ds will be heartbroken if we pull him out of school.

Oh and Dots and Dum Dums.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:56 PM   #191
Matboard Maniac

Thanks! My boys (and so do I) love George the Monkey (as my 22m DS2 says). I LOVE the new PBS series! So cute! And commercial free. (what a blessing considering Christmas is just around the corner).

Okay girl, this is very creepy...I was just trying to decide whether to PM you or posting here about how DS2 was doing and you beat me to the punch. [insert ghoulish noises here]. Erie...

I sure hope DS2's eczema is eczema and not FA. I know this will be hard, but maybe limiting the major food allergens (as best as you can; I know it's hard) in your diet for about a week or so and see if you notice a difference in DS2's skin. This could be your own test, as it were. Of course this is strictly a suggestion not advice (medical or otherwise). And I am not speaking from experience either. DS1 (PA) did not get eczema until he was diagnosed and hasn't had any for over 2ys. It's just a thought...(that's easier said than done when I'm sure you are the one cooking the meals and trying to do all those other household duties, nursing (which, btw, very cool), trying to let DS1 still feel loved and needed, and the list goes on and on and on...) All the same, I'll be thinking of you and DS2. Hang in there.

Best wishes to you on the egg challenge. I sure hope it goes good. I'll be praying for him!!

BTW, did he have fun making his rounds on Halloween? That's really the fun part, no? We totally limit what both our boys eat. My motto lately has been "Just because you can have it doesn't mean you should" (that's what I'm telling myself these days, too). Most of his candy went back into circulation and a portion of it is now in a Ziploc bag. DS1 still has last year's Ziploc...eeewwww. :P Must pitch that!!! Blakctk!!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:56 PM   #192
Pearl-ExPert

I did hear starbursts were ok but I didn't know if he could chew those yet. And I forgot, I did get dum dums too. Haven't heard Swedish Fish, though!

So sorry to hear about the school issue. I hope you can get it resolved in the best interest of your child. This is the reason I'm preparing myself to homeschool if it comes down to me needing to in order to keep my son safe. I never dreamed I would homeschool but I think it would be worth it if I didn't feel comfortable with the school systems in our area. I have a few years but it's never too early to start thinking about it. I hope you have some good options to fall back on if you have to.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:04 PM   #193
Pearl-ExPert

Kimberly, thanks for thinking to check on me! I've missed hanging out here.

You totally have given me the idea and motivation to cut out the milk, egg, peanut for a week! I did it for 5 months with DS 1 from 8-13 months old while I was nursing and knew his allergies. I lost some weight too! But I didn't really think to do this on my own with DS2 before knowing anything for sure. It's a good idea. There is nothing more motivating in sticking with a "diet" than doing it for the sake of your kid's comfort! I didn't cheat once in those 5 months with DS1. I couldn't eat out and that stunk. Really, cutting those things out aren't hard. I'll just eat what DS1 does! The hardest part will be no chocolate or creamer in my coffee.

Now if I need to test wheat, I'll have to cut that out another time. I'm totally not educated on that front.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:49 PM   #194
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
no chocolate

Okay...that would be a killer for me. I'm a totaly chocoholic(sp). But as you said...
Quote:
There is nothing more motivating in sticking with a "diet" than doing it for the sake of your kid's comfort!
Amen! Only if I'd had known then what I know now... got to fix that darn time machine...

BTW, has Graham given you that big gummy smile? Oh how I miss that stage... Not that I'm looking to have anymore. No no no no no no no no no... but there's just nothin' sweeter or purer than babies. I just love em.

Good luck to ya! Keep us posted!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:10 PM   #195
Pearl-ExPert

well, you asked for it....here's your gummy smiles!
Attached Thumbnails
graham-2-months.jpg  
Old 11-04-2007, 09:14 PM   #196
Pearl-ExPert

and another....
Attached Thumbnails
graham-laughing.jpg  
Old 11-04-2007, 09:16 PM   #197
Pearl-ExPert

can't leave out Miles...
Attached Thumbnails
miles-2-years.jpg  
Old 11-05-2007, 05:50 AM   #198
Kookie Creator

On the medic alert website, they have stretch bands that start at 5". Here is the link:

http://www.medicalert.org/home/HomeC...og=StretchBand

The Small is the 5" to 6".

These websites have products like wrist bands and labels as well.

http://www.statkids.com/
http://www.mypreciouskid.com/allergy-labels.html

And as long as we are showing off pics, here is my little guy on Halloween.
Attached Thumbnails
owenyoda.jpg  

Old 11-05-2007, 06:16 AM   #199
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks for the bracelet site. Gotta check it out. Your little guy is adorable. What a cute costume! TFS.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:05 AM   #200
Matboard Maniac

Default You just made my day!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your picts!! Your kids are so cute!

kaufeestamper,
He's definately getting fed isn't he!! He's perfect! Love those gummy smiles. ;D Miles has a great smile. What a sweetie!

cherylek24,
Love the yoda costume! Absolutely adorable! My DH will love to see that pict!

Mind if I share, too? ;D

We don't have a digital camera and I haven't gotten the film developed yet from Halloween. These were taken at Sears Portrait Studio. Oh to be out of the stone ages... ;p