Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 07-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #2241
Cardstock Collector

Thanks TexasGrammy!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
TexasGrammy likes this post.
Unread 07-12-2016, 05:26 AM   #2242
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyRavenstampy View Post
Thanks TexasGrammy!!
You're very welcome!
Unread 08-01-2016, 10:07 AM   #2243
Cardstock Collector

Default Hello!

New to SCS, although I've perused the forums a bit. Not a demonstrator, but love to stamp! Looking forward to learning some new tips and techniques and sharing some work with you lovely peeps!
Unread 08-01-2016, 10:10 AM   #2244
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinakathy View Post
My name is Kathy, and I now live in N. Carolina. Grew up outside Chicago, graduated from Indiana Univ., then moved to the SF Bay area. Lived in Silicon Valley for some 18 years before moving to CT., and then down here. Needless to say, we have kids in SF as well as Brooklyn. I have been stamping for some 9 years. Changed my office into a studio and the rest is history!! I love my get away room here on the second floor! I feel very fortunate as my husband is a big supporter of my fun cards. I have so many boxes of cards I have made that I have been slowly expanding into the closet out in the hall next to my studio!
Looking forward to learning new techniques as all the small independent craft stores went out of business during the recession. Will learn how to maneuver this site, I am sure! Kathy
Hi Cathy! I'm in Sanford! Bring some works in progress down to the coffee shop one day and we can stamp away!
Unread 08-07-2016, 09:40 AM   #2245
Cardstock Collector

Hello, everyone! My name is Anna but friends call me Ania. Originally I'm from Poland but 10 years ago I've moved to the UK. Since I can remember I loved all sorts of creativity: from poetry writing and drawing as a child to watercolour and decoupage when I got older. 4 years ago I've been diagnosed with MS and creativity became my therapy. I discovered Stampin' Up! through Angie Juda tutorials, found a UK based demonstrator, fabulous Sam Hammond, and joined SU family over 2 years ago. I'm a hobbyist demonstrator but really hope to turn it into business one day. As long as my health let me to, as atm, I occasionally suffer from relapses that happen to sent me to bed with no feeling in my hands and legs for a couple of weeks. But I'm not giving up! Life's too short to waste it on self-pity xx
bjeans likes this post.
Unread 08-12-2016, 09:21 PM   #2246
Glitter Queen

Hello Everybody! I am not a demonstrator, but used to be a Creative Memories consultant (before the 2nd bankruptcy). I have always loved rubber stamping--I've been a member here and visited many times, but have never taken the time to look at what all the "stuff" there is here to make my membership really work for me. I love Stampin' Up but there's lots of other companies I love as well. This is the first time I've ever posted, so please bear with me--many thanks! I look forward to seeing everything there is here!
bjeans likes this post.
Unread 08-13-2016, 12:59 PM   #2247
Cardstock Collector

I am quite new to SCS. I have already gotten some wonderful ideas from demonstrators. I've found that that I am usually able to follow the directions which I consider a great compliment to those who share their ideas here.
Unread 08-14-2016, 04:57 PM   #2248
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Welcome y'all!

Happy you are here! Let me know if you need help with anything!

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store | My Online Classes
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

VRother likes this post.
Unread 08-22-2016, 02:51 PM   #2249
Cardstock Collector

Question Really confused but diving into this forum

Am new to SCS, and fairly new to stamping and art journaling and mixed media papercrafting. I have been caregiver for 12 years to my young adult daughter who has a chronic illness that keeps her mostly homebound. Since January of 2016 I have bought every type of art supply, stamp supply, die sets, paints, sprays, gelli plates, and so on. I have really gone nuts and am trying everything: art journaling, cardmaking, printmaking, die cutting, et al. My daughter enjoys all this too.

I really don't understand how to use this site: why do ten year old threads and/or responses show up first? But I hope to find my way.
Unread 08-22-2016, 03:16 PM   #2250

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabirder51 View Post
Am new to SCS, and fairly new to stamping and art journaling and mixed media papercrafting. I have been caregiver for 12 years to my young adult daughter who has a chronic illness that keeps her mostly homebound. Since January of 2016 I have bought every type of art supply, stamp supply, die sets, paints, sprays, gelli plates, and so on. I have really gone nuts and am trying everything: art journaling, cardmaking, printmaking, die cutting, et al. My daughter enjoys all this too.

I really don't understand how to use this site: why do ten year old threads and/or responses show up first? But I hope to find my way.
Caregivers have my complete respect. I'm so glad you have an art outlet - I adore art journaling!

Okay, click Welcome Vabirder51 at the top of the screen. This will put you into your profile where you can change your preferences.

Click Edit Options from the menu on the left.

Scroll down until you see thread options.

Then choose what the red arrow is pointing to

Linear - newest first.

Love Splitcoast?

DaisyNY likes this post.
Unread 08-28-2016, 11:08 AM   #2251
Glitter Queen

Hi there,

I'm new to SCS and relatively new to stamping. e.g. I have only recently found out about Stampin' up and Stampfrancisco Stamps etc. Where have I been? I live in Barbados, so my card making and scrapbooking community is largely online. I have a scrapping buddy here but we hope to find others. In the meantime, when I get online, I love to follow the videos to learn techniques and get some inspiration. Thanks.
UnderstandBlue likes this post.
Unread 08-28-2016, 12:44 PM   #2252

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBetwixt View Post
Hi there,

I'm new to SCS and relatively new to stamping. e.g. I have only recently found out about Stampin' up and Stampfrancisco Stamps etc. Where have I been? I live in Barbados, so my card making and scrapbooking community is largely online. I have a scrapping buddy here but we hope to find others. In the meantime, when I get online, I love to follow the videos to learn techniques and get some inspiration. Thanks.
Enjoy!

Love Splitcoast?