Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2006, 08:19 PM   #161
Cardstock Collector

Hello,
My name is Antoinette and I am new to SCS and a demonstrator with SU. I also am a cosmetologist and salon owner. I have been a demonstrator for 4 years and just discovered this website. I have been married for 19 years I have 2 daughters 19 and 15. They love to stamp and scrapbook. I am excited to be part of this website. I do enjoy looking at all of your work. You are all so creative. Thank you for accepting me in.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-29-2006, 09:19 AM   #162
Toy
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Yahoo to Toy

Hi!!!

I'm Toy and I'm a new demonstrator! In fact, I had my first ever party just last night! It was a blast!

I have a question... I requested to join the demo board but have had no response in 2 days. Is this normal? Should I just be more patient?

I do realize it's alot of work keeping up these message boards

Peace!
Toy
Old 03-29-2006, 11:10 AM   #163
Cardstock Collector

Smile New Demonstrator

Hi my name is Valerie I am a new stampin up demonstrator it is so much fun
my website is www.valeriehill.stampinup.com
Old 03-30-2006, 08:32 AM   #164
Compulsive Stamper

Send a message via AIM to LeslieDCole

Hi! My name is Leslie and I am a brand new Demo (and new to SCS). I am still waiting for my kit to arrive but I have already booked my first workshop and have a second one that is just waiting for a date!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! My first workshop is on the 8th and I have a Demo Meeting that AM so I will pumped!!!

I am already enjoying this board! What a great bunch of people!!
Old 03-30-2006, 09:27 AM   #165
Cardstock Collector

Hi! my name is Shawna and I am a new demonstrator and a new member of SCS. Right now I am also a full time student (until graduation in June), I am also married to a wonderful man that I have been with for almost 6 years, and we have two kids Drew and Makoa.

I have to say that I am amaazed at the vast amount of creativity on this website! WOW!!

Shawna
Old 04-10-2006, 09:31 PM   #166
Rubber Obsessor

I AM A NEW SU AND I AM LOVING IT. CAN'T WAIT TO START MY CLUBS WHEN WE GET MOVED INTO OUR NEW HOME. THANKS, DONNA
Old 04-10-2006, 10:30 PM   #167
Cardstock Collector

Hello,
My name is Gloria and I love to stamp. I make greeting cards and scapbook LOs. I love doing crafts of all kinds but right now I am really addicted to stamping and scrapping. I have looked at several of the cards in the gallery and they are just gorgeous. I also checked out some of the forums where you show instructions on making new items. I love to learn new things. You will see more of me as I continue to look around and check things out.
Gloria
Old 04-11-2006, 06:30 AM   #168
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to jzig
Default Newbie here!

Hello all, I'm new to SCS, and a new demonstrator as well. I look forward to participating as much as I can...I'm in England, so the time change will sometimes affect my ability to be online at the same time as many of you! My husband is in the USAF, and we've moved over here for the next three years. While I'm missing American things like fast food and good television, we're really trying to adapt to our surroundings and get involved in English traditions and customs.

I'm relatively new to stamping, but enjoy it immensely and can't wait to get involved in a VSN coming up in May (thanks to my neighbor Jen for telling me all about this site and the all-night stamp challenges!!)

Jennifer
Old 04-11-2006, 07:04 PM   #169
Cardstock Collector

Send a message via Yahoo to butrscotch74

hi I am Era and I am a new demonstrator. I am loving stamping and this site. You are a group of very creative ladies. Hopefully, I will be able to add new ideas soon.
Old 04-12-2006, 09:44 AM   #170
Cardstock Collector

Send a message via AIM to tracytet1961
Thumbs up New to SCS

Hi! This is my first post and I hope I'm doing this right. The site looks wonderful and I can't wait to start playing. My SU demonstrator turned me on to this site. So hello to all and I hope this will become a long happy relationship. Oh yeah I'm Tracy, Mom to one little girl and a Mrs.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #171
Compulsive Stamper

Hello everyone

I am a new demo just joined in feb.... was told about this site an just joined or signed iup for the fourm

But I just made my stampin start with 1675.00 in sales for april I am so excited
thanks for letting me share

anita
Old 04-13-2006, 07:01 AM   #172
Glitter Queen

Send a message via AIM to okaasanof2 Send a message via Yahoo to okaasanof2

Hi Everyone,

I am not a new demo but new to SCS. I am having a good time lurking around. There are so many talented people on this site!!

Lisa
Old 04-13-2006, 07:54 AM   #173
Cardstock Collector

Hi-
I am new to SCS and have been a SU demonstrator for a little over one year. I have been stamping for almost two years. I am also in the process of moving from CA to NV and unfortunately most of my stamping supplies are packed away. So needless to say now that I have the time to be creative I have no supplies. Hopefully, my first move will be over in about two months and then we won't have to move again until Sept or Oct - then that is it. I am going to try and get set-up once we get our moves finalized. However, I am not quite sure how since I won't know anyone at first. If anyone has any suggestions on how to survive the move and keep the business please let me know. I really would appreciate any help.

Thanks!!
Old 04-13-2006, 10:17 AM   #174
Cardstock Collector

Hi! I was referred to this site by my sister in law and I have to say I am addicted. I am new to Kenosha, WI and looking to see if there are any others in the area that do stamping or scrapbooking. Also to see if there is a demonstrator that has any stamp camps or classes. I miss going to them from where I used to live. Thanks
Old 04-14-2006, 07:24 PM   #175
Glitter Queen

Hi there,
My name is Brandi and I just joined Stampin' Up. I want to thank you soooo much for this wonderful website. I am getting sooooo many ideas for projects. This is just wonderful!
Old 04-16-2006, 02:46 PM   #176
Glitter Queen

Hello everyone I am new to SCS. I just was introduced to SU and fell in love with everything. I purchased way to much and have bookmarks everywhere in the catalog. I can not get enough. I want to work right away and need some ideas. I decide to google for a message board and found this awesome site so I became a member. It looks like it has everything I need to make great cards. I am into Scrapbooking and decided to deplete some of my supplies by making cards hence SU is now always on my mind.
THis is my first post so I am not sure if this is going to the right spot.
I need ideas on a photocard so I will be posting again.

Please bear with me need to get the hang of this posting and forums.
Thanks
Old 04-16-2006, 08:44 PM   #177
Matboard Maniac

Hi everyone! I am a new member here and also a new Stampin' Up demo in Australia!! I have booked my first party and am so excited that SU has come to Australia.

Kim
Old 04-18-2006, 01:57 PM   #178
Cardstock Collector

Wink Hello from South America!!

Hi! I am new to CSC and really enjoying what I have seen and read so far. I am so looking forward to improving my scrapbooking abilities! My scrapbook pages are horrendous!

Cecilia
Old 04-19-2006, 05:07 PM   #179
Matboard Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to bigreddogfan

I am new to SCS... LOVE it!!! I signed up to be a demonstrator last week, can't wait to get started... I've been stamping for about 3 years and am an avid scrapbooker too!
Old 04-19-2006, 05:08 PM   #180
Matboard Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to bigreddogfan
Smile New to SCS and an upcoming demonstrator

I am new to SCS... LOVE it!!! I signed up to be a demonstrator last week, can't wait to get started... I've been stamping for about 3 years and am an avid scrapbooker too!
Old 04-19-2006, 05:56 PM   #181
Rubber Obsessor

Default HELP!!!!

Hi, not that I am at all trying to rush anyone..but i requested the demo only formus...i dont know if i did it right..or if im just lost in the shuffle...
thanks so much
ronee
Old 04-19-2006, 09:52 PM   #182
Glitter Queen

Default Survivor, Lost, American Idol...now this, my newest obsession!

I'm new to SCS and can see this is the beginning of something wonderful for me! I'm not an SU demonstrator, but spend a small fortune on supporting others and a couple of them have commented on this sight.

Wow! I cannot believe what I'm seeing. I feel like a kid in a candy store or someone who's been on a diet for a week and just walked into an all-you-can eat Enchilada Bar! The difference is that this place really exists and if I were to ever come across an all-you-can eat Enchilada Bar...I'd be in trouble.

All hoakiness aside, I'm going to be feasting for quite some time and getting familiar with this site. THANK YOU to everyone and your amazing ideas and talents that you share here. I'm completely impressed!
Old 04-21-2006, 05:08 AM   #183
Embossing Fanatic

HI all. I am a total newbie but getting totally addicted to stamping, cardmaking and scrapbooking. I applied for the su demo access about 4-5 days ago. I did not put my scs user name- is this going to be a problem??? Because so far no news...thanks, Barb
Old 04-21-2006, 08:54 PM   #184
Cardstock Collector

Talking Help How do I join a swap

Hi I just find this site. I love stamping and I have been stamping for about 8 years. I would love to join a swap but I do not know how to go about it. Can someone please help? Thank you for your help. Susan of the desert.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:58 PM   #185
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardn004
Hi I just find this site. I love stamping and I have been stamping for about 8 years. I would love to join a swap but I do not know how to go about it. Can someone please help? Thank you for your help. Susan of the desert.
Susan of the desert, welcome to SCS!

OK, I personally don't swap, BUT, here's the link to the SWAP Forum, and that should get you going in the right direction.

SWAP FORUM

HTH,
Old 04-22-2006, 05:20 PM   #186
Insane Embellisher

Location: Over the hill and thru the woods, not really but the could be fun!

Hello Everybody! I am not new to SCS but I am new to displaying my stuff and participating in what SCS has to offer. Very excited about what I have explored so far and can't what to learn more new cool stuff.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:09 AM   #187
Glitter Queen

Default New to SCS

I was introduced to Stampin Up about 3 years ago by a good friend who became a SU Demonstrator. I had some older stamps, but didn't know how to clean them properly or how to color the images I stamped... and the first thing Janice showed me was how to clean stamps using Stampin Scrub and how to color a butterfly using Stampin Pastels and I was hooked.

We are retired and have lived in a very beautiful part of British Columbia Canada, called the Fraser Valley surrounded by snow tipped mountains for most of our lives. I am the mother of 3 grown boys, two are married to the most wonderful gals (the only daughters I will I ever have, and I love them dearly) and I have 3 special grandkids, 1 girl, Grace 9, and 2 boys, Chris 16 and Billy 7.

I love making cards!!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 07:11 AM   #188
Stampin' Fool

Send a message via Yahoo to Aznewmom

Hi again everyone and WELCOME! I posted here somewhere when I first joined SU and SCS (end of February)!!! I LOVE IT HERE. You will learn sooooooooooo much from a great bunch of people here at SCS.
Glad have joined us.

Cheers,
Stacy

PS-- Applecore.........I wanna live where YOU do!!!! LOL.
I LOVE BC. Post some pics, K?
Stampin' blog here
Old 04-25-2006, 12:28 PM   #189
Cardstock Collector

Hi my name is Sharon and i am very new to this site and to stamping itself. I have been to 3 SU demonstrations and am having my own as well. I am kind of stuck on ideas, i am not particularily creative on my own but hope to get some ideas and use them until i can create my own ideas. I am slowly gathering supplies, stamps, etc so if i dont go broke before then i should be doing well soon. Any hints or suggestions are certainly welcome.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:40 PM   #190
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default Welcome from St. Louis

Hi, and welsome, Sharon. My suggestion for gathering ideas would be to look under the "gallery" for samples of the stamp sets that you own. The stamp sets are listed alphabetically, so they are easy to locate. This way you will be ready to go! I'm a SU demo AND my own best customer...lol
Enjoy,
Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hootiek
Hi my name is Sharon and i am very new to this site and to stamping itself. I have been to 3 SU demonstrations and am having my own as well. I am kind of stuck on ideas, i am not particularily creative on my own but hope to get some ideas and use them until i can create my own ideas. I am slowly gathering supplies, stamps, etc so if i dont go broke before then i should be doing well soon. Any hints or suggestions are certainly welcome.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:54 PM   #191
Cardstock Collector

I am somewhat new.. Been here a bit but new to the process.. I have a question to anyone that can answer.... Does anyone have any ideas as to how store stamp sets that aren't "SU" sets without purchasing those container.. I am having a devil of a time coming up with an idea
Old 04-25-2006, 04:56 PM   #192
Glitter Queen

Default New Demo and New to SCS!

Hi!
I just joined SCS about 5 minutes ago (still trying to get my Avatar to work) and I became a demo for SU about two weeks ago.
So . .. I'm thrilled to have found you all and can't wait to get to know you.
And I'll start off by asking a question: How do y'all go about finding people to host workshops with you? I've already tapped the usual suspects (family, friends, co-workers, etc) and I'm trying to figure out how to reach other people. Does anyone have any creative ideas? I live in Bangor, Maine.
Thanks . . and happy stamping!
Old 04-26-2006, 02:13 PM   #193
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to WshUpnASta
Default I think this is my first time!

My name is Deb and I live in Maine with my husband. We have two teenage daughters. Shannon is 19 and a freshman in college. Sarah is a junior in high school. I've many pictures over the years and have been scrapbooking for about 8 or 9 years. I only been rubber stamping for about 5 years and I love it. I think my obsession is card stock though! I have starting to collect it faster than I am using it.

My birthday is today, and I want to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes that I have received.
Old 04-28-2006, 03:45 PM   #194
Cardstock Collector

Cool Just new!

Hi everyone! I've been popping in and out for a while getting inspired by the wonderful gallery here, but I thought I should sign up and de-lurk now I'm waiting for my SU! demo kit to arrive

I'm from a little town just outside Melbourne, in Australia. I started stamping about 9 years ago, but it's only in the last year or two that I can honestly say I am addicted .

Glad to meet you all!
Old 04-30-2006, 06:06 PM   #195
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to WshUpnASta
Post How do I get an avatar?

I'd love to get an avatar to show when I post to the different forums. Any suggestions?

Deb In Maine
Old 04-30-2006, 06:27 PM   #196
Glitter Queen

I am new at Splitcoast and a new Stampin' Up demonstrator. I started Stampin' Up demonstrator since February. I have been doing very well with the few parties that I have. I really enjoy it!! I also enjoy being outside and being with family and friends.

Carol
Marshfield, WI
Old 04-30-2006, 06:52 PM   #197
Rubber Obsessor

I sent my verification 2 days ago and I am sooo excited to get into the demo forum..... I can't wait to get ideas and share with other demos!!!

Jesse

Wife of Scott, 8-6-05
Mommy of Cooper, Born 2-25-07
Old 05-02-2006, 06:33 AM   #198
Glitter Queen

Default new here

Hi! I am kinda new to SCS. I joined SCS in March, but I haven't really been into it. I was just lurking around. I am a SU demo (since Jan. 2006). New to that too, but I love seeing all of the great work on SCS and I would love to make new friends. I am a SAHM to my twin 14 month old boys (Bryce & Eli).
Christina
Old 05-03-2006, 12:57 AM   #199
Cardstock Collector

Send a message via Yahoo to Dapple Doll
Red face I am a Newbie, Hello!

Hi! I am new too. I wish most of all I knew how to get my picture on the left side when I enter a comment. This is my first try at communication. I thought you could understand since you are new too.
I have been into loving stamps even before I really knew what all you could do with them. I started collecting them from craft shows before there really were stamping and scrapping shops. I like to scrap book and make cards as well.
I have a new stamp room and wonderful stamp and craft station my husband finished last week. If I knew how to add a picture I would love to share our design with others. Just would kind of like to share my joy at my new area for stamping and scrapping.
Interested in knowing more about you.

Last edited by Dapple Doll; 05-03-2006 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: to add more personality
Old 05-03-2006, 01:24 AM   #200
Cardstock Collector

Send a message via Yahoo to Dapple Doll
Red face Texas gal too

Hi! I grew up in West Texas myself. A little town Called Denver City, Texas about an hour and a half from Midland. My best friend Becky lives in Odessa. I am sort of a new scrapbooker; but have collected rubber stamps for several years. This last year was my first introduction to SU stamps. I never knew they existed before. Hope to learn how to use the site and communicate I am not a PC wiz. ha ha I live in the foothills of the Ozarks, I finally have trees out every window. I know you can appreciate this. ha ha