Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #561
Glitter Queen

Send a message via MSN to stampexpression

Welcome Marie- You're going to love this site.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-11-2007, 06:38 PM   #562
Cardstock Collector

Smile

Thanks Carol,
I've been reading a few of the threads and think I'll find lots of fun and interesting fanatics to share stories and ideas with. I plan to spend most of my weekends browsing and cruising.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:57 PM   #563
Matboard Maniac

Hi Everyone New!
Glad to have you aboard. I just celebrated my first year with SU and am so happy. Things are going good. I've never had a box explode on me or not taped well but I always notice that they stuff the box with a whole long pice of paper that just seems a waste to me. I always have to find a way to dispose of it. I've gotten a lot of help from everyone here and am grateful for the site. Lots of good sharing.
Annette
Old 03-11-2007, 09:49 PM   #564
Hardware Hotshot

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself...my friend sent me a link to this site about 3 weeks ago and I am hooked! I have been stamping on and off for about 3 years...well, mainly "collecting" supplies and not really doing any stamping at all! All of you talented people really inspire me! Thanks for taking the time to post all of your awesome creations!

We are a military family currently living in Japan. Thank goodness my friend here signed up to sell so I could have someone in close proximity to support my habit! Since my husband is currently deployed to Iraq, he really can't say anything when all those SU boxes are coming for me!! Ha Ha--only kidding...he is really supportive of my hobbies. And, quite frankly, stamping really helps me decompress from my day. I could not survive these deployments without it!!
Old 03-12-2007, 02:44 PM   #565
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to Challenor

Thanks for the warning about the box Theresa. I am planning on holding my first workshop on the 25th and my kit is supposed to arrive on the 14th. I hope the box arrives all in one piece because the hostess is really interested in the Spring Fever promotion.

Please check out my little gallery and blog!
Fan Club Member
Old 03-13-2007, 11:43 AM   #566
Compulsive Stamper

Send a message via ICQ to marycoleman1418

You don't even have to call demo support - if she is showing up on her uplines reports her ID # will be there also.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:04 AM   #567
Embossing Fanatic

Default New Demonstrator

Good day,
I just sent my paper work off to Calgary Canada. I can't wait to get started and what I have seen from splitcoast I love it already. Steff
Old 03-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #568
Cardstock Collector

Send a message via AIM to AngelStampinMamMa

Hello my name is Cynthia I am angelstampinmamma I lost my home along with my daughter in law and sons this past month. It was a tremendous loss a family of nine to be exact. my grandaughters and I were in this fire and a passer byer saved our lives. The house is and contents are gone but our lives have been saved. The reason for this note is to thank one lady that made a special trip to speak to my daughter as I call her from scs and also to thank those who are sending me stamping things because I have lost everything after 28 years of marriage. I cannot thank you all enough nor does thank you seem enough my heart goes out to you all, I do not get on much but I just got a working computer and wanted to make sure I thank those responsible for the packages that I have received, I would make you a card but I do not have the proper stuff to do so. God richly bless you all. And richly bless all those volunteer firefighters that laid their lives on the line to try and save the house and a great job a saving the structure they have done, Thank you

AngelStampinMamMa
Cynthia Carver
Old 03-16-2007, 02:25 PM   #569
Matboard Maniac

Default God Bless you Angel!

My thoughts and prayers are with you Angel - I am sending the biggest hugs I can from up north in Alberta.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #570
Cardstock Collector

Smile I just joined!

Hi all, I just joined SCS. I am also a member of Florida Stampers. Am fairly new to stamping. Have done one card on a mystery swap and I must say it came out pretty good if I do say so myself. I enjoyed doing it. Looking forward to seeing new ideas. And especially stuff for beginners. Sally
Old 03-17-2007, 12:18 PM   #571
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxiejan
New Demo (August) and new to SCS. I have joined the Demo only forum and love it!! This place is just too cool!

I am new to SU! as well (about three months now) and have been perusing SCS but not really partaking! I did joing the demo only forum though and seems like it will be a good place to go!

Have to ask...how many weiner dogs do you have - I have two myself (Bonnie and Clyde) and absolutley love them! In total, our family (brothers and sisters) have twelve - LOL! We love those little dogs! Welcome to SU! Alex
Old 03-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #572
Embossing Fanatic

I am in the same boat- obviously she isn't getting the stuff we're supposed to copy and paste- I've sent it like 5 times. I am very frustrated!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 01:34 AM   #573
Cardstock Collector

Send a message via AIM to Keeponstampin@msn. Send a message via MSN to Keeponstampin@msn. Send a message via Yahoo to Keeponstampin@msn.
Talking New

I'm new to this website, and i just became a Stampin' Up Demonstator in January of 2007, i love it, I have been stamping for over 4 years. It's great!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:15 AM   #574
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelStampinMamMa
Hello my name is Cynthia I am angelstampinmamma I lost my home along with my daughter in law and sons this past month. It was a tremendous loss a family of nine to be exact. my grandaughters and I were in this fire and a passer byer saved our lives. The house is and contents are gone but our lives have been saved. The reason for this note is to thank one lady that made a special trip to speak to my daughter as I call her from scs and also to thank those who are sending me stamping things because I have lost everything after 28 years of marriage. I cannot thank you all enough nor does thank you seem enough my heart goes out to you all, I do not get on much but I just got a working computer and wanted to make sure I thank those responsible for the packages that I have received, I would make you a card but I do not have the proper stuff to do so. God richly bless you all. And richly bless all those volunteer firefighters that laid their lives on the line to try and save the house and a great job a saving the structure they have done, Thank you

AngelStampinMamMa
Cynthia Carver

I am so terribly sorry for your loss Cynthia ~ I will keep you and your family in my prayers! I'm sure many have been telling you at least you got out with your lives... but it is still a tremendous loss to lose everything you worked in your life. Stay strong and keep faith... God bless you & your family.

Could you send me a PM with your address? I'd like to at least send a card, maybe it'll have a little surprise in it.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:23 PM   #575
Cardstock Collector

Send a message via MSN to Leana
Just starting out

Hi Everyone!

I have been a Stampin' Up demonstrator for just over a year and have just been checking out this blog sporadically since I signed up. But I have been coming back more and more often so decided it was time to take the plunge and become a member. I am excited to start posting! I have a demonstrator website that I started just this week and hope to start my own blog soon. What can I say, now that I know how to upload photos I just can't stop!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!
Old 03-21-2007, 05:33 AM   #576
Rubber Obsessor

Welcome, all who are new! Hopefully you will find the support and encouragement you need here. Many have, including me.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:35 AM   #577
Cardstock Collector

Default New Member

Hi - I just joined SCS and stamping. I love to scrapbook and have been doing it for 3 years and now I am addicted to making cards.

Old 03-25-2007, 04:48 PM   #578
Glitter Queen

Send a message via Yahoo to sweetlisa926
Smile New Demo

I am a new demo and just want to shout it out to the world, "I love stamping!" So far I have only had my own first workshop and it was terrible but I am still excited and am ready to hold another one in two weeks. I am going to try to demo some other things and get two bookings! Love ya! I am so excited about all the cool stuff I see here. I can't wait to get started.

One day my dream is to quit my job and demo only as my job. TTYL
Old 03-26-2007, 05:42 AM   #579
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to Challenor

Welcome everyone! I will have my first workshop sometime next month but I have made a few sales. I am having so much fun on this website and in the Demos only forum. I have gotten a lot of great ideas from the gallery and enjoy playing with my demo kit. I really love the pastels!

Please check out my little gallery and blog!
Fan Club Member
Old 03-26-2007, 07:13 AM   #580
Splitcoast Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlisa926
I am a new demo and just want to shout it out to the world, "I love stamping!"
Welcome and congratulations. Can I just say I've been a demonstrator now for over 10 years, and I STILL love stamping, and I'm sure you will too! Be sure you get set up for the SU demo forum area here on our site, and you'll have tons of great ideas and inspiration to get your business off and rolling. It all starts with the right attitude and enthusiasm, passion for something you love. When you share that, people will respond!

Tracy Nolta
Owner
Old 03-26-2007, 11:48 AM   #581
Compulsive Stamper

I'm a born again Stampin' UP Demonstrator. And found this through my upline, I hope to participate more and looking forward to meeting all of you lol!
I'm old tee hee, yesterday I turned 63 and I'm recovery from major cancer surgery (they got it all) but need to fill my time now that I'm retired from the work world. So hopefully by the end of summer I'll be in full swing with my new business.
Good luck to y'all.
Maxine aka MoomMist
Old 03-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #582
Compulsive Stamper

I've been on here for a little while now but have not added anything into the forums. What exactly is a post? I thought it was posting cards in the gallery but when I went to link a card for an inspiration challenge it told me I needed to post at least 3 times before it would allow me to. Please advise.
Lily
Old 03-26-2007, 04:49 PM   #583
Compulsive Stamper

Figured it out!

Lily

Here is my Gallery
Old 03-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #584
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to WshUpnASta

I'm not an active Demo at this time. but I hope to re-join in the future. My youngest will be going off to college this fall. I'll be empty nesting.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:47 AM   #585
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via Yahoo to MissyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelStampinMamMa

AngelStampinMamMa
Cynthia Carver
Hey Cynthia,

Can you contact me pm off list I would love to talk to you. I have a couple of questions for you.

Inky Huggz,
Angel #1754
North Branch, MN
Old 03-31-2007, 08:50 AM   #586
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via Yahoo to MissyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WshUpnASta
I'm not an active Demo at this time. but I hope to re-join in the future. My youngest will be going off to college this fall. I'll be empty nesting.
Because we are from all walks of life, do you mind me asking which company you are or were with? I too am a hobbyist and well my kids don't have two legs, they actually have had 4 legs and 2 wings, they are all getting older and leaving this wonderful earth so I too am starting to feel the empty nest thingy and now trying to get ack to stamping. Hope it works.

Inky Huggz,
Angel #1754
North Branch, MN
Old 04-01-2007, 12:57 PM   #587
Die Cut Diva

Question We want to help!

AngelStampinMama, this is so terrible, but I'm so glad no one was hurt. Were you a StampinUp demonstrator? If so, I would be glad to send you some materials if you can get to a computer again and PM me. Tell me your favorite color card stock, an address I can send things to. I can also send you a few current stamp sets and some SAB sets that I don't use any more and the SAB sets are the new ones. Also, I could send you some SAB sets from last year and anything extra that I have! MissO, do you know if this is in the RAK threads somewhere?
Old 04-01-2007, 10:33 PM   #588
Compulsive Stamper

angelstampinmamma, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. If I can help in any way, please PM me.
Roxanne
Old 04-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #589
Matboard Maniac

Where do I find the required number of posts for each of the categories listed under my name?
Old 04-02-2007, 07:41 PM   #590
Glitter Queen

Hi I am new to the site. I happened to find it about a week ago. I love it, it is so neat just to look through the gallery and the forums and see all the great things. You all are so talented! I love to do things like these, I am not a big stamper, but seeing all the things you can do has made me think maybe I should be! lol I love scrapbooking and crafting things! Anyway, glad to be here and be a part of this great site. Thanks
Old 04-03-2007, 05:41 AM   #591
Glitter Queen

oops sorry, I thought I was introducing myself in the right spot. lol Now I see where I was supposed to to that. Sorry.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #592
Embossing Fanatic

how do i become a demonstrator?
Old 04-04-2007, 03:36 PM   #593
Inking Addict

Default IslandBlossom

It is so easy to become a demonstrator and SOOOO much fun!! All you have to do is purchase the Starter Kit and sign the agreement and they will send you stuff to get started and then you just start planning workshops and earning your 20% commission. They send a really great DVD that explains exactly how to get started and it is very good! I have had so much fun and I am sooo glad I signed up! Check out this link and send me a personal message if you want to get started. I would be more than glad to help you get going! You would not believe how much free stuff I get for having fun!

http://www.stampinup.com/us/document...uit_Bro_06.pdf

bdastolfo.su@yahoo.com

Keep Smilin', it makes people wonder what you are up to!!!

http://bdastolfo.stampinup.net

bdastolfo.su@yahoo.com
Old 04-04-2007, 04:20 PM   #594
Rubber Obsessor

Default IslandBlossom

You should totally take Beth's advice and become a demo, we have so much fun and earn so much free stuff. I was a customer for 3 years before signing up and I should never have waited so long, think of all the free stuff I could have gotten instead of buying it! And we get a great discount!
Go for it girl, you won't regret it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D
It is so easy to become a demonstrator and SOOOO much fun!! All you have to do is purchase the Starter Kit and sign the agreement and they will send you stuff to get started and then you just start planning workshops and earning your 20% commission. They send a really great DVD that explains exactly how to get started and it is very good! I have had so much fun and I am sooo glad I signed up! Check out this link and send me a personal message if you want to get started. I would be more than glad to help you get going! You would not believe how much free stuff I get for having fun!

http://www.stampinup.com/us/document...uit_Bro_06.pdf

bdastolfo.su@yahoo.com
Old 04-04-2007, 04:22 PM   #595
Embossing Fanatic

i'll definitely go ahead and read the pdf you attached. thanks beth.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:31 PM   #596
Inking Addict

Default Hi Samsmommy!!!

Keep Smilin', it makes people wonder what you are up to!!!

http://bdastolfo.stampinup.net

bdastolfo.su@yahoo.com
Old 04-06-2007, 01:35 PM   #597
Cardstock Collector

Default New to SCS

Hey... I just got signed in and I'm getting my feet wet here.. Just signed on as a SU Demonstrator as well..
Old 04-06-2007, 01:38 PM   #598
Cardstock Collector

Both
Old 04-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #599
Cardstock Collector

i am new to both.. It seems like I will have SO MANY FRIENDS HERE!!! Along with GREAT IDEAS!! WOW!!
Old 04-07-2007, 10:44 AM   #600
Cardstock Collector

Question Brand Spankin' New!

Hello!! I was directed to this wonderful site by a SU demo I met a few months ago. I FINALLY got a chance to check it out today. Man!!! There's a lifetime's worth of treasure on this site!

I do have a situation that's open for anyone who's got some input... I have been stamping for approximately 3 years now and have amassed quite the collection of SU stamp sets and pretty much every tool invented that I'm aware of. I would like to become a SU demonstrator. HOWEVER, my husband and I are planning on making an out of state move as soon as our property sells. My thought is that I should wait until I move to become a demonstrator, as then my upline and support will all be there. (The move will take us about 1,000 miles away from our current home.) Has anyone got any thoughts on this matter?

Well, I'm going to go investigate the site further. Happy stamping to you all. I look forward to a long and successful friendship with all of you!