Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   This Place is Huge! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/place-huge-t558065.html)

Kristin Wilson 07-23-2012 02:46 PM

This Place is Huge!
 
Hi, my name is Kristin and I design for Graphic 45. I mostly make cards, so I thought it was about time to get myself over here :) I am new to Splitcoast but I have posted in forums for years and just wanted to introduce myself. This place is so BIG and there is so much to do here. I feel another addiction coming on and it's called Splitcoast Stampers! Anyway just wanted to say Hello!!

UnderstandBlue 07-23-2012 03:01 PM

Hi Kristin!!

Isn't it amazing how much we can squeeze into your monitor?? :)

Please let me know if I can help you with anything. You'll be zipping around in no time. :)

parkes 07-23-2012 11:10 PM

Hi Kristin and welcome from New Zealand. THis forum sure is addictive, so much to see, so little time! Have fun exploring and give us a yell if you get lost!
Stephanie

Kristin Wilson 07-24-2012 04:42 AM

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I am a little confused about the gallery uploading. The trouble I am having is how to select what category my cards fall into. ??? It's a never ending list and I am so confused. LOL Any suggestions?

RosieLP 07-24-2012 07:23 AM

Hi Kristin and welcome from Wisconsin.

When I read that you design for Graphic 45 (love!) I just had to check out your blog. OMG, your work is AMAZING!

What I do when I'm in doubt of which category I should use to upload a card to my gallery is to select Member Galleries.

Kristin Wilson 07-24-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieLP (Post 19574811)
Hi Kristin and welcome from Wisconsin.

When I read that you design for Graphic 45 (love!) I just had to check out your blog. OMG, your work is AMAZING!

What I do when I'm in doubt of which category I should use to upload a card to my gallery is to select Member Galleries.


Thank you so much for checking out my blog. So glad to hear you are a G45 fan. Yahoo! Thanks for the uploading tip. Truly appreciate it!

PH in VA 07-24-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristin Wilson (Post 19574512)
Thank you both for the warm welcome. I am a little confused about the gallery uploading. The trouble I am having is how to select what category my cards fall into. ??? It's a never ending list and I am so confused. LOL Any suggestions?

Hi there Kristin!

Many of the gallery categories are for Stampin' Up stamp sets, listed in alphabetical order (except for ones in the current mini catalog - they are at the top of the listings, and will be moved to the ABC listing when the mini catty retires). If you've used SU stamps, we ask that you categorize your upload into the category for the dominant stamp set used.

There are also lots of technique categories - i.e. easel cards, pocket cards, gamsol magic (a/k/a the magic colored pencil technique), shaving cream technique, etc. If your card uses one of the techniques listed, you may upload your card to that category, no matter what stamp manufacturer you used.

There are also lots of categories for 3-D projects, altered projects, and scrapbooking. Once again, if your work fits into any of those categories, you can upload there no matter what stamp manufacturer you used.

Everything you upload will show up in your Member Gallery, regardless of what stamp set, technique, or other category you upload it to. Simply leaving it in your Member Gallery is ok if you can't find an appropriate category.

Here's a link to a YouTube tutorial about uploading, in case there's anything I haven't mentioned: Uploading a Card to the Gallery - YouTube

Kristin Wilson 07-24-2012 10:58 AM

Thank you PH for the information. That helps allot!! :)

dini 08-08-2012 04:09 AM

Welcome, Kristin! Just subscribed to your blog. We're glad you're here!! Jump right in!

stamp_momma 08-08-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristin Wilson (Post 19573279)
Hi, my name is Kristin and I design for Graphic 45. I mostly make cards, so I thought it was about time to get myself over here :) I am new to Splitcoast but I have posted in forums for years and just wanted to introduce myself. This place is so BIG and there is so much to do here. I feel another addiction coming on and it's called Splitcoast Stampers! Anyway just wanted to say Hello!!

Welcome, Kristin!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:55 PM.