Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   New to SCS from KY (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/new-scs-ky-t559835.html)

babydupps 08-24-2012 05:12 AM

New to SCS from KY

Hey... anyone else on the forum from KY? I am looking for like minded peeps to stamp/scrap/laugh with... I am new to this forum thing... and would love some times from an old-timer :D... I am looking forward to the Verve release tonight... anyone else going to be there for that???

inkyimages 08-24-2012 08:02 AM

Hi and a big welcome from Indiana!

parkes 08-24-2012 07:59 PM

Hi and welcome from New Zealand! That is great you have found this forum and do ask if you have any questions.
Stephanie

ByPatricia 09-07-2012 05:18 PM

Hello and welcome from Southwestern Ohio! Where in KY are you? We have a hunting get-away near Maysville so I'm in that part of the state on a regular basis, at least during deer and turkey seasons ...

marshallgal 09-07-2012 08:52 PM

Hello from TX! I am very new myself. Navigating the site will be easier if you familiarize yourself with all of the rules and regs first. Took me a few hours but it made jumping in and participating sooo much easier. This is an amazing site, full of so much to see, learn and do. The challenges are a blast, and there are dozens of tutorials from which to learn. And so much more. My card making has taken off like a rocket since I joined. So enjoy yourself and welcome again!

Jmaraul 09-08-2012 07:13 AM

Hello from the Lexington area :) Where are you in KY? We may be neighbors!

babydupps 09-08-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmaraul (Post 19672374)
Hello from the Lexington area :) Where are you in KY? We may be neighbors!

I live in Campbellsville with my DH. So we are only about 2 hours from you. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

ByPatricia 09-09-2012 01:33 PM

I see Campbellsville is on the other side of Lexington from Maysville, nearly three hours away. Not so close ...

babydupps 09-09-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ByPatricia (Post 19675119)
I see Campbellsville is on the other side of Lexington from Maysville, nearly three hours away. Not so close ...

So I see Patricia... so disappointing :( I was so hoping for a playmate

Jmaraul 09-09-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babydupps (Post 19673922)
I live in Campbellsville with my DH. So we are only about 2 hours from you. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

I actually have a Lancaster address - which is 30 minutes closer :wink: Do you ever get to Danville? That's between you & me on the map.

babydupps 09-09-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmaraul (Post 19675363)
I actually have a Lancaster address - which is 30 minutes closer :wink: Do you ever get to Danville? That's between you & me on the map.

Hey I know where that is :cool:... I actually work in liberty... btw Apple Festival is in a couple of weeks. I was actually born in Danville, my GP's lived in Junction City. My aunt is a snow bird & is there a few months a year. I get to Danville on occasion. I have friends there. One thing I have 2 work around is my DH's illness & being on-call every 3 weeks. Surely we could work something out :eek:

Kimberlyatlga 09-20-2012 03:40 AM

I live in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Welcome to SCS!

stampin-sunnychick 09-20-2012 06:31 AM

Hello! Welcome from another Kentuckian!... Sorry I am about 3.5 hrs from you. But I am just under 2 hrs from Kimberlyatlga (welcome to you as well).

ENJOY SCS LADIES!!! It's an awesome place to hang out, learn from, and gain inspiration...all while meeting some amazing peeps! :)