Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   Hi from Australia, (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/hi-australia-t580806.html)

DaFFyDiLL26 11-11-2013 05:14 PM

Hi from Australia,

I'm very new to stamping, so please be gentle with me ;)

I have made a few purchases to get started - some inks, cardstock, stamps, but oh my!! There is so much to learn, be inspired by and take in!

Anyway, look forward to learning a lot here, plus maybe making some friends, and definitely finding some inspiration and help!

parkes 11-11-2013 06:45 PM

Hi from across the ditch! Don't worry, we are very gentle with newbies! Click on 'Forum' at the top of this page and scroll down to Stamping Stuff. There are lots of threads there dealing with every aspect of stamping. Don't be afraid to ask any questions - we were all new to stamping once.
Stephanie

ailhelen 11-11-2013 07:05 PM

Hi, I'm also from Australia. Enjoy the journey. There is sooooooo much to do :)

jeenny2010 11-11-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFFyDiLL26 (Post 20410697)
I'm very new to stamping, so please be gentle with me ;)

I have made a few purchases to get started - some inks, cardstock, stamps, but oh my!! There is so much to learn, be inspired by and take in!

Anyway, look forward to learning a lot here, plus maybe making some friends, and definitely finding some inspiration and help!

Hi i am from Queensland,& if you look in forum chat box you will find a Aussie chat area . Like you i am new to stamping i have learnt so much on SCS & the ladies are all very helpful. Cheers

JoBear2 11-12-2013 02:34 AM

Hi and welcome to this fantastic place :D I am from Melbourne, Victoria. I am sure you will love this place as much as I do - lots of inspiration and friendly people. Don't be afraid to join in on the forums. I often need a bit of advice with my cardmaking and there is always someone who can help or point me in the right direction.

DaFFyDiLL26 11-12-2013 06:25 PM

Thank you all so much for the welcome! I am sure I shall see you all around here once I get my bearings :)

parknslide 11-12-2013 08:40 PM

Welcome...I'll be flying to Australia next week...cruising from Sydney to Bali & Singapore.

goosha 11-13-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeenny2010 (Post 20410989)
Hi i am from Queensland,& if you look in forum chat box you will find a Aussie chat area . Like you i am new to stamping i have learnt so much on SCS & the ladies are all very helpful. Cheers

Hi. I'm also from Australia ... Perth, at the moment.
How do I find "a Aussie chat area"? :confused:
Trish

jeenny2010 11-13-2013 02:32 AM

Trish in the forum area there is a chat box look for the sitting under a coolibah tree while the billy boils that is where a few of us aussie hangout , i cant do links as i am using my ipad cheers
Forum -Chat Box Fun- Sitting in the Shade of aCoolibah Tree while the billy boils is the title of the forum hope this helps.