In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree790Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #2161
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,536
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Thank you...as it is scary to think that I have to be perfect when I post among the queens...and well...I've never thought I was royalty except that I like purple!
You did see me post about my nightmare, right?

All those warnings...**shudder**
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #2162
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,536
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
How do I get the HYCCT number to show up on my post?
Probably shud have put the HYCCT keyword in your title.

Don't panic!

Here, I'll do it for you.(not panic. my suggestion, I will do what I'm going to suggest - copy & paste the keyword column from the spreadsheet)

Just copy & paste each keyword below and insert it in front of your links in your post.

Keyword
HYCCT1301A
HYCCT1301B
HYCCT1301C
HYCCT1302
HYCCT1303
HYCCT1304
HYCCT1305
HYCCT1306
HYCCT1307
HYCCT1308
HYCCT1309
HYCCT1310
HYCCT1311
HYCCT1312
HYCCT1313
HYCCT1314
HYCCT1315A
HYCCT1315B
HYCCT1316
HYCCT1317
HYCCT1318
HYCCT1319
HYCCT1320
HYCCT1321
HYCCT1322
HYCCT1323
HYCCT1324
HYCCT1325
HYCCT1326
HYCCT1327
HYCCT1328
HYCCT1329
HYCCT1330
HYCCT1331A
HYCCT1331B
HYCCT1331C
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:26 PM   #2163
Proud Fan Club Member
 
janeenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beautiful Wisconsin
Posts: 10,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
How do I get the HYCCT number to show up on my post?
i dunno, i wish i knew how the chat threads got posted when the copy i did didn't show them. maybe someone else can help. i'm sitting here with my eyebrows raised to the ceiling .
__________________
a little bit of this and that
Join us for VSN Mini Friday, May 2
VSN Main Friday & Saturday, June 6 & 7

my SCS gallery
As long as you are capable of anger there are lessons to be learned
janeenk is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #2164
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

I aready posted the link over there. I did not post them. With the code like this I ask UnderstandBlue to fix it for me!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
Probably shud have put the HYCCT keyword in your title.

Don't panic!

Here, I'll do it for you.(not panic. my suggestion, I will do what I'm going to suggest - copy & paste the keyword column from the spreadsheet)

Just copy & paste each keyword below and insert it in front of your links in your post.

Keyword
HYCCT1301A
HYCCT1301B
HYCCT1301C
HYCCT1302
HYCCT1303
HYCCT1304
HYCCT1305
HYCCT1306
HYCCT1307
HYCCT1308
HYCCT1309
HYCCT1310
HYCCT1311
HYCCT1312
HYCCT1313
HYCCT1314
HYCCT1315A
HYCCT1315B
HYCCT1316
HYCCT1317
HYCCT1318
HYCCT1319
HYCCT1320
HYCCT1321
HYCCT1322
HYCCT1323
HYCCT1324
HYCCT1325
HYCCT1326
HYCCT1327
HYCCT1328
HYCCT1329
HYCCT1330
HYCCT1331A
HYCCT1331B
HYCCT1331C
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #2165
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
Probably shud have put the HYCCT keyword in your title.

Don't panic!

HYCCT1311
HYCCT1312
HYCCT1313
HYCCT1314
HYCCT1315A
HYCCT1315B
HYCCT1316
HYCCT1317
HYCCT1318
HYCCT1319
HYCCT1320
HYCCT1321
HYCCT1322
HYCCT1323
HYCCT1324
HYCCT1325
HYCCT1326
HYCCT1327
HYCCT1328
HYCCT1329
HYCCT1330
HYCCT1331A
HYCCT1331B
HYCCT1331C
My starting place to continue editing when I get to be on the computer again later tonight...now it's time to make supper...

And THANK YOU...
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #2166
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,536
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
My starting place to continue editing when I get to be on the computer again later tonight...now it's time to make supper...

And THANK YOU...
Anytime!

I found a FAQ re making two cards & linking them up in the Queen thread - the official answer is don't. So...do as mollymoo does...and wear red boots...I mean...link up your favorite.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #2167
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

dose anyone know what It said one post per person? I need edit But all I have quote I am Lydia for help but, she not gotten back yet! What should I do? thanks hotwheels
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #2168
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

I finished the edits for the Queens...but...I'm going to sleep on it before I cut and paste...I checked each link twice...I think they are correct...

My eyes are crossing...I'm going to bed...
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mollymoo951 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:52 AM   #2169
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,536
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
dose anyone know what It said one post per person? I need edit But all I have quote I am Lydia for help but, she not gotten back yet! What should I do? thanks hotwheels
wait, sit tight.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:11 AM   #2170
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
dose anyone know what It said one post per person? I need edit But all I have quote I am Lydia for help but, she not gotten back yet! What should I do? thanks hotwheels


The thread has been fixed for you...and for janeenk as well...mollymoo is #41 now...
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
hotwheels and janeenk like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:13 AM   #2171
Splitcoast Gallery moderator
Proud Fan Club Member
 
ashjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 10,875
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy
Default

Good luck ladies!
__________________
Joyce
Paper, Scissors, Sew
ashjoy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:05 AM   #2172
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

Ready to cut and paste...hope everything is correct...otherwise I'll just be wearing purple...and have no royalty among me!
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
janeenk likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:29 AM   #2173
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

I am now post #51...I hope being 10 after Mollymoo...and 1 after Hotwheels gives me advantage on winning big!!!! (notice 5 1 = 51 )
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
janeenk likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:31 AM   #2174
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,536
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
I am now post #51...I hope being 10 after Mollymoo...and 1 after Hotwheels gives me advantage on winning big!!!! (notice 5 1 = 51 )
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:52 AM   #2175
Proud Fan Club Member
 
janeenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beautiful Wisconsin
Posts: 10,167
Default

thanks for posting the "fixed" statement. i was a tad bit worried. Hope to see lots of wins amongst the flybabies. that would be fun.
__________________
a little bit of this and that
Join us for VSN Mini Friday, May 2
VSN Main Friday & Saturday, June 6 & 7

my SCS gallery
As long as you are capable of anger there are lessons to be learned
janeenk is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mollymoo951 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:34 AM   #2176
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
The thread has been fixed for you...and for janeenk as well...mollymoo is #41 now...
thanks I fix it too I had one bad can you delete 41
Ithinks posted#25 and keep posted #50 I arfied we breaking rules it say one posted for a per posted. I want to do right! Lydia said she can't fix it or she would fix everyone. I treed before you. I go look at it now. I wanted be lible for prizes I told Lydia thanks hotweels I will get back to you I had a dental appointment I need to go!
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:44 AM   #2177
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

can delete posted#26 am I still number posted #50??? question confused. thanks hotwheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
I am now post #51...I hope being 10 after Mollymoo...and 1 after Hotwheels gives me advantage on winning big!!!! (notice 5 1 = 51 )
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:53 AM   #2178
Proud Fan Club Member
 
janeenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beautiful Wisconsin
Posts: 10,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
The thread has been fixed for you...and for janeenk as well...mollymoo is #41 now...
hmmmm....when i went and checked my post still shows twice so not sure what you are seeing. I am there on #38 and 39 on my computer. sigh! maybe it will count anyway. i hope so.
__________________
a little bit of this and that
Join us for VSN Mini Friday, May 2
VSN Main Friday & Saturday, June 6 & 7

my SCS gallery
As long as you are capable of anger there are lessons to be learned
janeenk is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #2179
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeenk View Post
hmmmm....when i went and checked my post still shows twice so not sure what you are seeing. I am there on #38 and 39 on my computer. sigh! maybe it will count anyway. i hope so.


Therein lies the problem...I thought you were #39 & 40!
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #2180
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Therein lies the problem...I thought you were #39 & 40!
maybe someone should pm email Lydia And see what she say about it? I try delete the posted and keep show up! I have three posted over there go fingure! hotwheels
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #2181
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
maybe someone should pm email Lydia And see what she say about it? I try delete the posted and keep show up! I have three posted over there go fingure! hotwheels
No need for me to pm anyone...I think they have a way of figuring it out on their own...but it was just my not remembering correctly which numbers belonged to who...


And...since I am the #1 Flybaby SHE...I get to be very sidetracked often!!!!


NOW...I do need to quit hijacking this thread and say...


Does anyone have something they learned during HYCCT that they could share about stamping?
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #2182
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 58,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
No need for me to pm anyone...I think they have a way of figuring it out on their own...but it was just my not remembering correctly which numbers belonged to who...


And...since I am the #1 Flybaby SHE...I get to be very sidetracked often!!!!


NOW...I do need to quit hijacking this thread and say...


Does anyone have something they learned during HYCCT that they could share about stamping?
I really like the look of gesso brushed over a dry embossed background. I haven't uploaded the card that I did it on yet.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $56, Spent $0, Difference $56
100x100: 27/100
Gallery Blog
mrslaird is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #2183
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

dose anyone know if the HYCCT prizes Will be Announcement today? hotwheels
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:22 AM   #2184
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 58,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
dose anyone know if the HYCCT prizes Will be Announcement today? hotwheels
No, they won't. It will be probably next week sometime before they start announcing them and then it will probably go on until Thanksgiving or even after. It's a slow but ridiculously fun process!
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $56, Spent $0, Difference $56
100x100: 27/100
Gallery Blog
mrslaird is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #2185
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

Have you been though they before? So in mean time we sit tight or what? I am wondering in what ways is it ridiculously fun process. You get me wondering now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
No, they won't. It will be probably next week sometime before they start announcing them and then it will probably go on until Thanksgiving or even after. It's a slow but ridiculously fun process!
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #2186
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
dose anyone know if the HYCCT prizes Will be Announcement today? hotwheels
Go to this page Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Forum - Splitcoaststampers


Subscribe to the thread that is currently locked, Prize Drawing (or something like that, I already forgot!) so that when someone starts posting to it you can be a part of the action...


What happened during DTGD for me was that often I was behind times and late to the party so I would read backwards to just see what was currently happening...


Then when time allowed I would read from wherever I had left off (I would mark my spot by making a post!)


You don't have to be "present" to win...the first post is updated with the winners when a prize is drawn...


Hope that helps...
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:08 PM   #2187
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

Are you talking about this thread? it's not open until tomorrow. Thanks hotwheels

Prize Drawing Thread!






Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Go to this page Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Forum - Splitcoaststampers


Subscribe to the thread that is currently locked, Prize Drawing (or something like that, I already forgot!) so that when someone starts posting to it you can be a part of the action...


What happened during DTGD for me was that often I was behind times and late to the party so I would read backwards to just see what was currently happening...


Then when time allowed I would read from wherever I had left off (I would mark my spot by making a post!)


You don't have to be "present" to win...the first post is updated with the winners when a prize is drawn...


Hope that helps...
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #2188
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
Are you talking about this thread? it's not open until tomorrow. Thanks hotwheels

Prize Drawing Thread!
Yes, subscribe to it (you can do that even though you can't post...I know cause I subscribed...or at least it said I am subscribed!) then I'm expecting once someone starts posting I'll know where to go find myself!
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #2189
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Yes, subscribe to it (you can do that even though you can't post...I know cause I subscribed...or at least it said I am subscribed!) then I'm expecting once someone starts posting I'll know where to go find myself!
thanks
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:29 AM   #2190
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,536
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Alrighty! Check THIS out.

MIX41 - No Paper Allowed!

A multi-layered card, no paper allowed. EXCEPT that you can use cardstock for the card BASE only. (I was wondering about that one. )

Build your layers with OTHER stuff.

Chipboard, foil, paint, gesso...etc.

Check it out! Then do it!



This is gonna be interesting.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:56 AM   #2191
Proud Fan Club Member
 
janeenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beautiful Wisconsin
Posts: 10,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
Alrighty! Check THIS out.

MIX41 - No Paper Allowed!

A multi-layered card, no paper allowed. EXCEPT that you can use cardstock for the card BASE only. (I was wondering about that one. )

Build your layers with OTHER stuff.

Chipboard, foil, paint, gesso...etc.

Check it out! Then do it!



This is gonna be interesting.
Right up you alley, Melissa. I will try this, my first thought is canvas.
__________________
a little bit of this and that
Join us for VSN Mini Friday, May 2
VSN Main Friday & Saturday, June 6 & 7

my SCS gallery
As long as you are capable of anger there are lessons to be learned
janeenk is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mollymoo951 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #2192
Watercolor Wizard
 
edith199's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Alberta
Posts: 8,915
Send a message via MSN to edith199 Send a message via Yahoo to edith199
Default

oh.my.word.... that sounds like a real fun challenge!!! It would be fun today to play all day with it

I like your idea, Janeen, of canvas... did you see the 2nd sample picture? loved it!
__________________
~~ a sojourner ~~

~~ today. . . ~~

edith199 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mollymoo951 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:36 AM   #2193
Proud Fan Club Member
 
janeenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beautiful Wisconsin
Posts: 10,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edith199 View Post
oh.my.word.... that sounds like a real fun challenge!!! It would be fun today to play all day with it

I like your idea, Janeen, of canvas... did you see the 2nd sample picture? loved it!
yes, had canvas in my head and then saw that gorgeous creation. wow.
__________________
a little bit of this and that
Join us for VSN Mini Friday, May 2
VSN Main Friday & Saturday, June 6 & 7

my SCS gallery
As long as you are capable of anger there are lessons to be learned
janeenk is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mollymoo951 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #2194
Stazon Splitcoast
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tx
Posts: 28,421
Default

I love the camo challenge! by Lee
hotwheels is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:48 AM   #2195
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

This is not a stamping question but...where else would I ask it?

Does anyone have cross-stitch embroidery for pillowcases that says Mr and Mrs on them...


The currently pillowcase designs available say His and Hers...


Looking for links if you know of something (or maybe someone has something in their stash...uhm...you know like me that has some things from the 90's!)
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:01 AM   #2196
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 58,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
This is not a stamping question but...where else would I ask it?

Does anyone have cross-stitch embroidery for pillowcases that says Mr and Mrs on them...


The currently pillowcase designs available say His and Hers...


Looking for links if you know of something (or maybe someone has something in their stash...uhm...you know like me that has some things from the 90's!)
I found this, but I'm not sure it's the style you want.

1940s Vintage Vogart Pattern 135 for Embroidery by lakeviewarts
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $56, Spent $0, Difference $56
100x100: 27/100
Gallery Blog
mrslaird is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:13 AM   #2197
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
I found this, but I'm not sure it's the style you want.

1940s Vintage Vogart Pattern 135 for Embroidery by lakeviewarts


Perfect...going to have someone order it for me right now...thank you so much...this lady that makes them is well into her 80's and wants to make Kub a set for his wedding but can only find His and Hers and does not like that idea...nor would Kub...


Thank you, thank you, thank you...


Now I'm late for my 9 AM apple peeling session but no one is complaining...so thrilled to have found this...
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #2198
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,536
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Heart

Wanna see my lil' bro & my new SIL?



MSM's mollymoo's bro & sil by mollymoo951 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #2199
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
Obviously taken at your place with the Moo picture in the background!


Congrats to you...you've got a sister (of course if your hubby has sisters then you already have sisters but...it doesn't hurt to have another one...)
__________________

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #2200
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
ohmypaper!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 17,171
Send a message via MSN to ohmypaper!
Default

Kramomma, you won a prize!!!!! Woohoo..... I can't possibly read all the back posts of the winners thread but I just happened to land on the photos where Lydia posted some of the winners and your gorgeous black and white garden scene was the first of the post! If I remember correct you were a little worried about the absence of color on that one. I loved seeing it again just now!!!! Congrats on the prize!
ohmypaper! is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off