In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree851Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #401
Gallery Gazer
 
T. Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeenk View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!! THat is awesome! Isn't it $250??? so exciting to know one of the designers from such a large company. good for you!! i'm excited with you!!
Thank you, Janeen! It was their last GDT tryout - they are changing the way they do releases, so it was really fun to win and the prize this month is huge - Jody said it's over $400 worth of stuff to design with for the May release. Since it was the last time they were picking a guest designer this way they picked two and I was one of them. I cried.
__________________
Tricia :)
My Blog ** My Gallery
T. Joy is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #402
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator
 
Scraperwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Out-numbered by boys!
Posts: 52,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
OK, can I just bubble over for a minute??????? I am so overwhelmed and excited, cuz I get to be an guest designer for My Favorite Things next month! The honor is HUGE and the prize is HUGE and I'm feeling so incredibly blessed!! I just had to share with somebody who would be happy with me!!

WOO HOO!!!!!! How exciting!!!
__________________
Misti
My Blog: A Card a Day



Scraperwannabe is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #403
Stazon Splitcoast
 
imthenoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 11,963
Default

Serious CONGRATS T.Joy!!!
__________________
Donna T, SU Demonstrator
imthenoni is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:27 AM   #404
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
OK, can I just bubble over for a minute??????? I am so overwhelmed and excited, cuz I get to be an guest designer for My Favorite Things next month! The honor is HUGE and the prize is HUGE and I'm feeling so incredibly blessed!! I just had to share with somebody who would be happy with me!!
MFT is not a place I frequent (well, seldom do I purchase stamps any place because honestly...I don't use what I have) as I don't care for headless people (though I have heard they have other stamps now)...and I can remember the first time I ever saw a MFT headless stamp I was with some Flybabies in IA and I freaked out...


Maybe if you link to your cards I can learn to change the image in my head...it isn't a good one (decapitating someone isn't a good image in my opinion.)
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:29 AM   #405
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Forgot to add...T.Joy...I'm glad for you being a guest designer...your cards are gorgeous and glad you can have such excitement for the month!
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:14 AM   #406
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Okay T.Joy...for you...I went to MFT and looked at all their stamp sets...

Still don't like the headless ones...but...oh...dear...Pure Innocence...well...sadly my craft funds for April have been spent on brads...but...my birthday is coming...


They also have 1 Lily of the Valley stamp...but...$17.95 because I like one stamp is a bit steep!


Like scarperwannabe I have learned what I like in making cards...that's a good thing...I really like to color so I am finding I turn more towards stamps that can be colored...


(a regular chatter box this morning... )
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:28 AM   #407
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Lazorkay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: shhhhhh. I'm hiding.
Posts: 20,197
Send a message via AIM to Lazorkay
Default

morning ladies~
__________________
Karen - proud owner of 5 cats and 1 dog.
My Blog
Lazorkay is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:48 AM   #408
Gallery Gazer
 
T. Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
MFT is not a place I frequent (well, seldom do I purchase stamps any place because honestly...I don't use what I have) as I don't care for headless people (though I have heard they have other stamps now)...and I can remember the first time I ever saw a MFT headless stamp I was with some Flybabies in IA and I freaked out...


Maybe if you link to your cards I can learn to change the image in my head...it isn't a good one (decapitating someone isn't a good image in my opinion.)
LOL! No they don't do many "Who's that girl?" stamps anymore. The ones I love are the Pure Innocence gals and the flower sets that Lisa Johnson has been coming out with - oh! and the dies!!! The dies are wonderful! Here's some links...

MFTGUESTDT0413 - Pretty in Pink by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFTWSC116 - Miss You, Friend by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFTWSC115 - Poppy Thoughts by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

XOXOXO by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFTWSC108 - Prismacolor Thanks by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFTWSC101 - Hugs by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm sure that there will be some stamps that aren't my style next month, but I know that there will be some that are, too. MFT and Flourishes are usually where I shop when I'm able to shop, but, honestly, I've won more by participating in challenges for both companies than I've spent! That's always nice.
__________________
Tricia :)
My Blog ** My Gallery
T. Joy is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #409
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Thanks for sharing T.Joy...those are adorable cards...

I really should enter some more of GKD challenges as I have most of her stamps older than the last 3 years...


Flourishes...I have OLD Flourishes, if the old Flourishes stamp sets are the same company as the current Flourishes! I have one more recent Flourishes stamp set...but it might be older than I know...


Maybe if I would get off the computer I could spend some time in the stamp room yet this morning!
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:25 AM   #410
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
Thank you, Janeen! It was their last GDT tryout - they are changing the way they do releases, so it was really fun to win and the prize this month is huge - Jody said it's over $400 worth of stuff to design with for the May release. Since it was the last time they were picking a guest designer this way they picked two and I was one of them. I cried.
That is FANTASTIC!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!! Your card was completely gorgeous!
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:27 AM   #411
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazorkay View Post
morning ladies~
Hi Karen!
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:08 AM   #412
Gallery Gazer
 
T. Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
That is FANTASTIC!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!! Your card was completely gorgeous!
Thanks, Paula!
__________________
Tricia :)
My Blog ** My Gallery
T. Joy is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:13 AM   #413
Gallery Gazer
 
T. Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Thanks for sharing T.Joy...those are adorable cards...

I really should enter some more of GKD challenges as I have most of her stamps older than the last 3 years...


Flourishes...I have OLD Flourishes, if the old Flourishes stamp sets are the same company as the current Flourishes! I have one more recent Flourishes stamp set...but it might be older than I know...


Maybe if I would get off the computer I could spend some time in the stamp room yet this morning!
I like the new Flourishes stamps better than the older ones. They have lots of flowers and I like flowers with verses or with the pretty fonts that they use for sentiments... Here's some of those...

Little Lamb by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulips by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Your Cares by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
__________________
Tricia :)
My Blog ** My Gallery
T. Joy is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #414
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
I like the new Flourishes stamps better than the older ones. They have lots of flowers and I like flowers with verses or with the pretty fonts that they use for sentiments... Here's some of those...

Little Lamb by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulips by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Your Cares by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wow...you do cards well...


I need to use scripture stamps more often as the focal point but how do you choose a stamp to coordinate?
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #415
Gallery Gazer
 
T. Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Wow...you do cards well...


I need to use scripture stamps more often as the focal point but how do you choose a stamp to coordinate?
Honestly that is hard for me. I try for the most part to put them with people - like the Magnolia stamps or Pure Innocence girls, or I put them with flowers or something of nature - a lighthouse with the ocean around it, a candle with greenery. I have put them with some of my "cuter" stamps on occasion, but not as much, and I really am uncomfortable with some of the "spiritual" puns (not Scripture, but supposed to be religious) like "God has His eye on you" paired with a monster with one eye. The Flourishes stamps lend themselves beautifully to Scripture verses because they are sweet and often sort of elegant, but you can make simple cards with them - which I like.
__________________
Tricia :)
My Blog ** My Gallery
T. Joy is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:52 AM   #416
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
Honestly that is hard for me. I try for the most part to put them with people - like the Magnolia stamps or Pure Innocence girls, or I put them with flowers or something of nature - a lighthouse with the ocean around it, a candle with greenery. I have put them with some of my "cuter" stamps on occasion, but not as much, and I really am uncomfortable with some of the "spiritual" puns (not Scripture, but supposed to be religious) like "God has His eye on you" paired with a monster with one eye. The Flourishes stamps lend themselves beautifully to Scripture verses because they are sweet and often sort of elegant, but you can make simple cards with them - which I like.
No way that's a real thing?! Wow. I could see an apple and You're the apple of God's eye, but the other is just crazy.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:19 AM   #417
Gallery Gazer
 
T. Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
No way that's a real thing?! Wow. I could see an apple and You're the apple of God's eye, but the other is just crazy.
Unfortunately, yes, it was the real thing.
__________________
Tricia :)
My Blog ** My Gallery
T. Joy is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #418
Watercolor Wizard
 
edith199's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Alberta
Posts: 8,994
Send a message via MSN to edith199 Send a message via Yahoo to edith199
Default

T.Joy... i love your cards. They are beautiful!!
__________________
~~ a sojourner ~~

~~ today. . . ~~

edith199 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #419
Gallery Gazer
 
T. Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edith199 View Post
T.Joy... i love your cards. They are beautiful!!
How sweet of you to say so! Thank you!
__________________
Tricia :)
My Blog ** My Gallery
T. Joy is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #420
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default Who Moved The Cheese?

I know the book is Who Moved My Cheese? Great book if you haven't read it I would suggest you do.

Here is a card I made this afternoon for Mollymoo and myself!


Didn't want it to go unseen on the Fluttering thread since she has limited computer time.
Attached Thumbnails
img_1864.jpg  
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #421
Proud Fan Club Member
 
janeenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beautiful Wisconsin
Posts: 10,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
Thank you, Janeen! It was their last GDT tryout - they are changing the way they do releases, so it was really fun to win and the prize this month is huge - Jody said it's over $400 worth of stuff to design with for the May release. Since it was the last time they were picking a guest designer this way they picked two and I was one of them. I cried.
awwww and what a prize. !!!
__________________
a little bit of this and that
there is no thrill quite like doing something you didn't know you could.
janeenk is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:47 PM   #422
Watercolor Wizard
 
edith199's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Alberta
Posts: 8,994
Send a message via MSN to edith199 Send a message via Yahoo to edith199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
How sweet of you to say so! Thank you!
oh... and I forgot to say... Congratulations on the GDT win that's awesome!!
__________________
~~ a sojourner ~~

~~ today. . . ~~

edith199 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #423
Proud Fan Club Member
 
janeenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beautiful Wisconsin
Posts: 10,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
I know the book is Who Moved My Cheese? Great book if you haven't read it I would suggest you do.

Here is a card I made this afternoon for Mollymoo and myself!


Didn't want it to go unseen on the Fluttering thread since she has limited computer time.
Ick, I only
Ike house mousies, these look too real, kramomma!
__________________
a little bit of this and that
there is no thrill quite like doing something you didn't know you could.
janeenk is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #424
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pcousins13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 13,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
OK, can I just bubble over for a minute??????? I am so overwhelmed and excited, cuz I get to be an guest designer for My Favorite Things next month! The honor is HUGE and the prize is HUGE and I'm feeling so incredibly blessed!! I just had to share with somebody who would be happy with me!!
WOW! Tricia! How exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!
__________________
Patricia
My Blog: My Crafty Creations
pcousins13 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #425
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pcousins13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 13,921
Default

Beautiful cards, Tricia!!!

And I love your card, Kramomma! Especially the sentiment! I could use that on a daily basis lately!
__________________
Patricia
My Blog: My Crafty Creations
pcousins13 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:58 PM   #426
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeenk View Post
Ick, I only
Ike house mousies, these look too real, kramomma!
I agree...I prefer House Mousies...but the 2 I have wouldn't work...
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #427
Gallery Gazer
 
T. Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
I know the book is Who Moved My Cheese? Great book if you haven't read it I would suggest you do.

Here is a card I made this afternoon for Mollymoo and myself!


Didn't want it to go unseen on the Fluttering thread since she has limited computer time.
That is a GREAT book! I need to read it again!
__________________
Tricia :)
My Blog ** My Gallery
T. Joy is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #428
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
OK, can I just bubble over for a minute??????? I am so overwhelmed and excited, cuz I get to be an guest designer for My Favorite Things next month! The honor is HUGE and the prize is HUGE and I'm feeling so incredibly blessed!! I just had to share with somebody who would be happy with me!!


congrats!

wow!

awesome!

__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #429
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
I know the book is Who Moved My Cheese? Great book if you haven't read it I would suggest you do.

Here is a card I made this afternoon for Mollymoo and myself!


Didn't want it to go unseen on the Fluttering thread since she has limited computer time.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:30 AM   #430
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,141
Default

Here's the A Muse set I was talking about. It's called Southern Sass not Southern Sayings. https://www.amusestudio.com/Order.as...ispSubCatID=61
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:40 AM   #431
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Here's the A Muse set I was talking about. It's called Southern Sass not Southern Sayings. https://www.amusestudio.com/Order.as...ispSubCatID=61
The only one I don't say is "Kiss my grits"...must have been after my mother's childhood...


I laughed when I once said...Shut the front door and the kid had gone out the back door!
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:44 AM   #432
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
The only one I don't say is "Kiss my grits"...must have been after my mother's childhood...


I laughed when I once said...Shut the front door and the kid had gone out the back door!
I don't say "Kiss my grits" either, but every now and again my mom will. And, yes, I have this set on order. I am looking forward to busting out some "Hey Y'all's" on my sweet Northern friends.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #433
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Just got my EyeletOutlet.com order! Happy, happy...

The 3/16ths are a bit big...but I'll use them on something!


Am heading to the stamp room to play...and sort the brads into dividers from my used tins of SU hardware...which I almost decluttered last week...but...recycle hadn't been picked up so...now I am using them for my new brads...
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:52 AM   #434
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

I'm trying to put eyelets on a card using kerianne's Big Shot but it isn't working for me...

Anyone have advice on how to make this work for me?


OR...is there another way to put eyelets on this card? I must have 5,000 eyelets...


Brads...well...those I can use but this card I think eyelets will look nicer...
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #435
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Lazorkay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: shhhhhh. I'm hiding.
Posts: 20,197
Send a message via AIM to Lazorkay
Default

I've said "Up a CREEK without a paddle", but not "Up a Crick, without a paddle"
__________________
Karen - proud owner of 5 cats and 1 dog.
My Blog
Lazorkay is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mrslaird likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #436
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
I'm trying to put eyelets on a card using kerianne's Big Shot but it isn't working for me...

Anyone have advice on how to make this work for me?


OR...is there another way to put eyelets on this card? I must have 5,000 eyelets...


Brads...well...those I can use but this card I think eyelets will look nicer...
Figured it out ALL BY MYSELF...had to go WAY back into my memory bank to when Momofmany gave Kub the pink Crop-A-Dile...yeah...I did it!


Please send congratulation cards sooner than later!!!!
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #437
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator
 
Scraperwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Out-numbered by boys!
Posts: 52,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Figured it out ALL BY MYSELF...had to go WAY back into my memory bank to when Momofmany gave Kub the pink Crop-A-Dile...yeah...I did it!


Please send congratulation cards sooner than later!!!!
You are so funny!
__________________
Misti
My Blog: A Card a Day



Scraperwannabe is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #438
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazorkay View Post
I've said "Up a CREEK without a paddle", but not "Up a Crick, without a paddle"
Same here! But I'm pretty sure my grandmother said crick.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:09 AM   #439
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,141
Default

Want to see something crazy? Check out the price on these things.

http://www.clearandsimplestamps.com/...idproduct=1159
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:35 AM   #440
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 25,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Want to see something crazy? Check out the price on these things.

Large Print Alphabet (Dies) - Clear and Simple Stamps
That's less than $10 per die of letters...


Does that help you desire to make the purchase!


If you were selling at craft shows it might be worth the purchase...for personal use...I certainly don't need more than the letters KRA
__________________
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. -unknown
kramomma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off