Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Stampin' Flybabies (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/stampin-flybabies-f392/)
-   -   MARCH'S Daily Fluttering & Chit Chat (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/stampin-flybabies-f392/marchs-daily-fluttering-chit-chat-t569558.html)

Scraperwannabe 02-28-2013 08:00 PM

MARCH'S Daily Fluttering & Chit Chat

Welcome to March!!!! Hopefully, spring is here!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Habits:
January--shine sink
February-- declutter
March: shoes

mrslaird 02-28-2013 08:18 PM

Oooh, it's like I'm writing in the future! Still 43 minutes of February left here. :) Happy almost March, y'all!

Scraperwannabe 02-28-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrslaird (Post 20034095)
Oooh, it's like I'm writing in the future! Still 43 minutes of February left here. :) Happy almost March, y'all!

I know it's a little early for those in central & the time zones west, but I'm almost ready to call it a night. ;)

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 03:09 AM

Early...you were right on the dot! :wink:

RISE & SHINE! tis a GREAT new day.

it's FRIDAY, March 1, 2013.

:mrgreen:

ashjoy 03-01-2013 04:06 AM

Good morning:)
Happy almost spring! I can't wait!

I'm pretty good with all the habits so far. I do have some clothes in my spare room awaiting a trip to the goodwill, that may be a weekend mission.

Today is casual Friday! Which means a go with the flow day for me. DD got home very late last night but we usually hit the gym, do lunch, errands things like that when she is home.

janeenk 03-01-2013 04:27 AM

March Mornin, to you all. Get on them marching boots! Interesting. We have a new thread today, on Friday. Typically Fridays is a slow posting day but new thread days are frenzied posting days, will we meet somewhere in the middle today?

I'm not awake yet and I have no idea what the plan for the day is. Yaaaaawwwnn,,,scratch, yawn!

mrslaird 03-01-2013 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scraperwannabe (Post 20034105)
I know it's a little early for those in central & the time zones west, but I'm almost ready to call it a night. ;)

Not. An. Issue. :D

Brightdays 03-01-2013 04:55 AM

Another baby up early day. Really, why does she get up at 6:30?

I am fairly good on those habits. I need something new for this month. Already do the shoes. I need to med the dogs ears twice a day for two weeks. :rolleyes:

I need to get shopping done but don't feel like taking everyone out. I am going to tidy u[ crafting corner. I seem to be putting things out of the reach of children and it feels like the walls are crowding in on me. I am also going to do some work on the file cabinet so I can move the temporary one out of my space. Maybe I'll just go do that now.

I really want to make some cards but I don't know if that will be happening with the helps up and running. Need to get to Hobby Lobby for some kid safe stamp pads. The new SU ones are too messy, every time I use them I get ink all over me and it doesn't really wash off that well.

Anyway...hope you all have a great day.

mrslaird 03-01-2013 04:59 AM

Janeen, I saw this just now and thought of you. :) Quotes and sayings / Bird Chirping Weather | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janeenk (Post 20034400)
March Mornin, to you all. Get on them marching boots! Interesting. We have a new thread today, on Friday. Typically Fridays is a slow posting day but new thread days are frenzied posting days, will we meet somewhere in the middle today?

I'm not awake yet and I have no idea what the plan for the day is. Yaaaaawwwnn,,,scratch, yawn!

I thought the same thing...new thread on a slow post day. :D

And yep...got on my marching boots. They red, donchano? :mrgreen:

mrslaird 03-01-2013 05:03 AM

And morning! I'm not really sure what we have on tap today. I need to get the dry cleaning for sure. Flip my calendars. Do some cleaning. Other errands I'm just not sure. I NEED to make a wedding card for tomorrow night!

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 05:04 AM

Calling all JEDI KNIGHTS...check in...check in.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...r-t569577.html

(If you check in & participate, U R part of that month's team. Whatever that team may be called. :wink:)

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 05:06 AM

The A-Team in on vacation. Yoda has graciously stepped in....OMW! Monday I can put up Hannibal! again! **sigh** yes!

Maybe I'll put up YODA for a while. Love that lil green guy. PLUS, it IS March! :mrgreen:

Brightdays 03-01-2013 05:16 AM

You are too funny Melissa.

I got the filing stuff done. I changed over to the Freedom Filer filing system and needed to convert my filing cabinet to hold hanging folders. I have been putting it off for 2 months now. Geeh, it didn't even take me that long. Next on that task will be to finish up the tabs for the other less regularly used folders. And go through all the old files and shred what I can. It also took 3 things off the top of the big bookshelf behind my desk and cleared something off the floor in my space. WooHoo.

Back to the corner for me.

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brightdays (Post 20034485)
You are too funny Melissa.

I got the filing stuff done. I changed over to the Freedom Filer filing system and needed to convert my filing cabinet to hold hanging folders. I have been putting it off for 2 months now. Geeh, it didn't even take me that long. Next on that task will be to finish up the tabs for the other less regularly used folders. And go through all the old files and shred what I can. It also took 3 things off the top of the big bookshelf behind my desk and cleared something off the floor in my space. WooHoo.

Back to the corner for me.

Happy Friday!

:D

janeenk 03-01-2013 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrslaird (Post 20034449)
Janeen, I saw this just now and thought of you. :) Quotes and sayings / Bird Chirping Weather | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It's great, thanks for sharing it. Out loud I said in my awwww voice...Oh, I love it! :) :D

janeenk 03-01-2013 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymoo951 (Post 20034456)
I thought the same thing...new thread on a slow post day. :D

And yep...got on my marching boots. They red, donchano? :mrgreen:

You go kick butt mollymoo!! :mrgreen:

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janeenk (Post 20034599)
You go kick butt mollymoo!! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

imthenoni 03-01-2013 05:51 AM

Morning all - I'm not sure what's on tap for me today. I know I need to
1. make a phone call to find out how much I need to send in for my instructor recert
2. write out a bill
3. make a deposit at the bank
4. It seems my kitchen table and counter are covered again so I need to take care of that
5. put away some of my teaching bags I used this week. (I know that sounds funny - teaching bags - I divided my classes into bags and made sure I have all I need in them that way when I need to teach a class I just grab that bag. This week I've used 4 of them.)

I'm going to spend part of the weekend re-reading Jan & Feb threads and making some notes of some of the cool things you guys have mentioned and of the mini challenges. Then I'm going to delete them from my subscription lists. There are some other threads I need to do the same thing with so I think this is the weekend to get that rolling.

Hope y'all have a great day.

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 05:52 AM

i'm gonna get busy. :) later taters!

be sure & stop in for VSN tonight & this weekend! mollymoo is up @ 6 PM tonight! :mrgreen:

i haven't had a chance to check out all the other challenges...but i'm positive it will be a fun rip roaring time! :D

chercher 03-01-2013 05:55 AM

Happy March! :D

Good morning yall! :D

Nice hot cup of water sitting in bed relaxing and reading. 9 more days and it will be a nice hot cup of COFFEE.

I've lost 10 ponds now and I'm very happy! :D

Today, kiddos are coming but not until late this evening. Gues I'll get to feed Zackster his bedtime bottle. Yay! So today dh and I are busting out of here. We might go pick up our wine shipments from the wineries that we belong to. And have lunch out.

mrslaird 03-01-2013 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymoo951 (Post 20034603)
i'm gonna get busy. :) later taters!

be sure & stop in for VSN tonight & this weekend! mollymoo is up @ 6 PM tonight! :mrgreen:

i haven't had a chance to check out all the other challenges...but i'm positive it will be a fun rip roaring time! :D

I'll try! 6pm mollymoo time, or Central? Because SCS runs on Central. ;)

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrslaird (Post 20034610)
I'll try! 6pm mollymoo time, or Central? Because SCS runs on Central. ;)

:shock: um...i was assuming mollymoo time. i best check. :wink:

SCRAPERWANNABE!!!! mollymoo time or CST???

I know...VSN thread. :wink:

Scraperwannabe 03-01-2013 06:04 AM

Today's Mini Mission

Today's mission is to spend a few minutes sweeping off your front porch.

Scraperwannabe 03-01-2013 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymoo951 (Post 20034627)
:shock: um...i was assuming mollymoo time. i best check. :wink:

SCRAPERWANNABE!!!! mollymoo time or CST???

I know...VSN thread. :wink:

Mollymoo time... ;)

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 06:06 AM

no worries. mollymoo time. :wink:

SCS does NOT run on Central, well, it might, but VSN runs on mollymoo time. :wink: :wink:

It runs on the correct time. :mrgreen:

Scraperwannabe 03-01-2013 06:06 AM

Angie (ohmypaper) also has a challenge this weekend.

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scraperwannabe (Post 20034633)
Mollymoo time... ;)

shall see y'all at 545 PM mollymoo time then. :mrgreen:

Scraperwannabe 03-01-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymoo951 (Post 20034635)

SCS does NOT run on Central, well, it might, but VSN runs on mollymoo time. :wink: :wink:

*cough* *cough*

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scraperwannabe (Post 20034637)
Angie (ohmypaper) also has a challenge this weekend.

Yes, she does. What time? And she's on mollymoo time, too.

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scraperwannabe (Post 20034640)
*cough* *cough*

ya ok.

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 06:09 AM

Saturday @ 3 PM EST. Angie is up with a challenge.

mrslaird 03-01-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymoo951 (Post 20034635)

SCS runs on Texas time thankyouverymuch. ;) I'll still try. But I might be at the dry cleaners.

mollymoo951 03-01-2013 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrslaird (Post 20034662)
SCS runs on Texas time thankyouverymuch. ;) I'll still try. But I might be at the dry cleaners.

:lol:

But, Texas time is kinda s l o w.

imthenoni 03-01-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imthenoni (Post 20034602)
Morning all - I'm not sure what's on tap for me today. I know I need to
1. make a phone call to find out how much I need to send in for my instructor recert - done
2. write out a bill - done

3. make a deposit at the bank (this will be done later this afternoon)
4. It seems my kitchen table and counter are covered again so I need to take care of that - funny, when I went in there it wasn't as bad as I had remembered - woo hoo

5. put away some of my teaching bags I used this week. (I know that sounds funny - teaching bags - I divided my classes into bags and made sure I have all I need in them that way when I need to teach a class I just grab that bag. This week I've used 4 of them.) - done

I'm going to spend part of the weekend re-reading Jan & Feb threads and making some notes of some of the cool things you guys have mentioned and of the mini challenges. Then I'm going to delete them from my subscription lists. There are some other threads I need to do the same thing with so I think this is the weekend to get that rolling.

Hope y'all have a great day.

Adding -

6. Today's mini challenge - sweep the porch -
7. I'm probably going to add sweep the carport as well.
8. wash dishes

I'm not going to add more now because I think I work best with the TDD

Other things I've done so far today

Up & dressed
made the bed, well my 1/2 since dh didn't get to bed until 6:30am
caught up on the threads (the new ones)
breakfast
allergy meds
inspirational reading

chercher 03-01-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymoo951 (Post 20034674)
:lol:

But, Texas time is kinda s l o w.

:p that's so we can enjoy more of life! :cool:

chercher 03-01-2013 07:21 AM

Had a great walk! It's gorgeous here!!! 52 degrees and sunny. :D high today 66!!! :D

chercher 03-01-2013 07:23 AM

OMW high Monday 84! Really!?!?! Then tuesday back to 72. Ah paradise! :D

mrslaird 03-01-2013 07:26 AM

So far today:

Start dishwasher
Start laundry
Put away folded/hanging clothes
Breakfast
Picked up everything in the hallway

Next:
Shower/dress
Fold a basket of clothes
Pick up 15 min in living room

mrslaird 03-01-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chercher (Post 20034814)
OMW high Monday 84! Really!?!?! Then tuesday back to 72. Ah paradise! :D

I thought it was supposed to be cold this weekend?! I better check the weather.

ETA: It is cold this weekend here. Lows in the 30s. Our Monday high is only supposed to be 71. Huh. Wonder why it's so different?